FBI Crime Statistics 2016 Released

FBI Crime Statistics 2016 Released

Fresh OC right off the oven, the FBI released today the new 2016 crime statistics, which includes racial statistics of crime. Pic related. Enjoy, and bump this.

Links:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/cius-2016
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/expanded-homicide
factfinder.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/PEP/2016/PEPSR6H/0100000US?slice=Year~est72016

*Based Spain user made these yesterday, just making sure everyone downloads them to assist you guys red pilling fresh normies over the interwebs

Other urls found in this thread:

chariotofreaction.blogspot.com/2012/05/homicide-narrative-revised-to.html
archive.is/5g4IK
disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
archive.is/MftVL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, Murders by Race (offender's and victim's race)

For comparison with 2015, pic is Crime by Race 2015.

Also for comparison with 2015, pic is Murder by Race 2015.

Police Brutality by Race statistics 2015

Here is 2016 combined

Extra statistics, hate speech (defined as crimes commited against someone merely for their race, sex, religion... example, killing white people just because they're white) by race in the US, 2015. Blacks are more likely to kill whites for being whites than viceversa.

Another extra, terrorism in the European Union by ideology.
>inb4 muh breivik?
Norway is NOT an European Union member state.

where is the hispanic column?

Whites are the Hispanics now apparently. Yay for statistics

lol cucks

Spics are counted as white. Dropped.

thanks OP. nice work. i will update my black hate copypastas and saved your memes to my Sup Forums folder

Even with you chicos shitting up the statistics whites aren't even in the same ballpark as nigs when it comes to crime.

Damn those nigger are disrespectful

And again they fail to make a special column for Hispanics of European origin, African origin, Mixed and Native....

Why is that even a thing?

They put them whites to fuck us over

Daily reminder that the murder rate would be 3x higher if we had 1960 medical technology. Crime is higher than we think.

chariotofreaction.blogspot.com/2012/05/homicide-narrative-revised-to.html
archive.is/5g4IK

disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
archive.is/MftVL

Bump.

None of this surprises me, kinda expected it to look like this. Please let people call out "RACIST" so show how stupid they are

Our country hates us and they are trying to replace us.

Govt*

Yep

Surgery and ER trauma centers massively cut down on the murder rate.

That and locking people up forever are the main things that have decreased the murder rates.

lmao diluting crime rates on purpose, I wonder what the white rates would be without hispanics added to them

criminal 'technology' and method has also advanced to make crime 'easier' to commit, to account for some of that increase

What the fuck, I thought Mexicans and whites were supposed to be separate in FBI stats

What does the piechart on the left show? It needs some clear labelling. Also in the graph to the right, are the races at the botom the offender's or the victims races? And then the bars are the races of the other groups? And what are you showing, rates per population, total numbers or what?

Hispanic isn't a race. There are black spics, """white""" spics, and mestizos.

It's funny that even with spics counted as white, niggers are still the worst by far.

Fucking Eurotrash decimal marks.

I fucking wish stats like this were released in Australia because I guaruntee that it would be a similar story for Aboriginals.