You can only post ITT if you:

You can only post ITT if you:
>Have more than 20 friends
>Have slept with 10+ women
>Have a well-earning job
>Can lift over 80 kg in bench

Reminder that if you aren't a successful member of society, your political opinion doesn't mean shit

Meet the requirements but have to disagree, unfortunately.

The only one that should count is a well-earning job. That being said I have none of those.

>femanon
*lurks in your thread*

>Have more than 20 friends
Have 0
I‘m a touchless virgin
>Have a well-earning job
I‘m unemployed NEET
>Can lift over 80 kg in bench
Can‘t

butthurt?

>80+ kg bench
>Impressive or successful

Your average obese American can lift 80kg. It's baby weight. If you said 100kg, maybe.

>implying anyone's political opinion matters

You can judge a man by morality and virtousness far more than sexual partners and earnings

The only way to judge morality and virtues is through action

>be the best of goys for some shekels
Does not belong on the list.
T. Someone who turned down $150k a year job for no job at all.

Prove*
Is 5 AM need to sleep

This, sex is overrated

The shit people tell themselves on this board

Kek, OP can only bench 80kg. Do you even lift?

also i'm 25.

do i win at life /pol?

Agreed. 80kg is what you warm up with if you have good physique. But for skinny manlets who never done physical labour i guess it's a good meassurement.

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope

Fuck off, normie.

>Your average obese American can lift 80kg.

not saying that it's successful or impressive, but... that there is definitely not true

if they're not going to the gym, most out-of-shape people who aren't naturally large/bulky will definitely not be able to bench 175lbs

I couldn't until several months into lifting, though admittedly I'm kind of a twig

Lolno
80kg is a lot better than average

>friends.
The number is irrelevant. the wisdom and moral character is what counts. Associate with fools and you are destined to ruin.
>slept with...
That is sexual promiscuity. it is a hedonism oriented value system that promotes transient pleasure over stable relationships. it is like an addiction. leads nowhere
>Well earning job.
Once again you may have a well earning job that is unwholesome. (ex : drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, high frequency trading)
>lifting
Why not.

>more than 20 friends
ok
>slept with 10+ women
nope, only 4
>well earning job
nope still in college
>can lift 80kg+
can bench 90kgs 5 times

i must agree i'm not succesful

80 kg is 176lbs for us burgers.

I think I have all four of these. Depending on what we mean by "friends"..

I'm wondering too what they mean by friends here, you can have a friendly relationship with multiple people but that does not mean you'd consider them as true friends.
I talk and hang out with lots of people but I only really consider maybe 8-10 people to be close friends

NORMIE, NORMIE REEE REEEEE REEEEE
Go to your diseased holes and wageslaving while I enjoy my tendies

define "friend".

Otherwise, yea, i've slept with dozens of women, earn six figures, and bench 3plate for 5 reps.

>80 kg

LMFAO dude
Try 125 minimum

A 80kg 1rm is literally below average

lol maybe for a lifter, I'd like to see coach potatoes like 80% of human population try

imagine being so beta you need others to define what success is for you
normies will never learn

>having more than 20 friends
Lol

135lbs is the max lift for the average male. most people just don't lift.

>>Have slept with 10+ women
degenerate

also, pic related

Them an with many friends is either rich or a fool.

Lets see how many of those 20 plus friends you have would truly go out of their way to help you if your life took a turn for the worse.

Also more than ten women? You are a degenerate. Marrying one good women reveals a lot more inner strength and success than sleeping with a hundred bar skanks.

and further, pic even more related

*The man

Get fucked. This is Sup Forums and everyone can post where they want.

I'm gonna beed a source on that, seems too low.

how much could you bench when you first started working out? I bet it was not near 80kgs, that should be enough evidence

if i slept with +250 women does it counter the other things i didnt manage to achieve?

Degenerate.

You're only a man if you've broken a hymen.
Good luck beta cucks. Already got 6 under my belt.

>ipse dixit
Who are you supposed to be, exactly?

>Talking about weightlifting without mentioning ratios

O..ok..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LARPing on a Argentine deep mining forum

Are you also a Wendy's chef with a 10 inch dick who makes over 100k?

100kg bench
well earning job

tfw no friends and no gf

>Already got 6 under my belt.
you are literally the problem.

I'm 6,3 105kg never went to the gym, first time on the bench at a friends party i pressed 70kg, beeing overweit af i assumed normal people can lift more.

Someone has got to do it mate.
They all had blue eyes as well, better my white dick than a chink or wog.

>Slept with 11 women, all but the first 2 are >7/10.

>Work part time, earn enough to live comfortably (renting though) atm and have time to have a life and interests.

>105kg bench, 150kg highbar, and 220kg deadlift. I weigh 92kg and am 6'1.

>Half anglo/half Dutch

>had loads of friends at school and uni but don't care for friends anymore, they get in the way. I have a girlfriend and she is qt.

Having friends is retarded, and thinking the more friends you have makes you more successful is even more retarded.

Lifting is all about bodyweight ratios, I can bench my bodyweight ~65kg which is fuck all compared to bigger guys, but if they are lifting 0.7 x their body weight, its a lot easier.

Do you go to a fitness centre or actual gym? No one benches 70% of their bodyweight and is considered "big". Kennely is 150kg give or take and has a 450kg bench press. A bodyweight bench is less than beginner tier.

The fires of hell await you

more of this meme

No one has 20 friends.
If you think you do, you are wrong.
They are aquaintences.

Does it count if I've shagged your mother and girlfriend 10+ times?

>Papyrus

Shame you didn't study graphic design

>Reminder that if you aren't a successful member of society, your political opinion doesn't mean shit

This is fucking true. I run a business and worked my ass off to get where I'm at.

If you don't know what real hard work is and not knowing the ins and outs of mastering the system your opinions mean jack shit, especially if you're unemployed and still live with your parents. Your opinion holds ZERO value if you're irresponsible.

3 out of 4 ain't bad. Gone back to uni to retrain

Sure, Hans. I bet you can't even do one push up.

>Reminder that if you aren't a successful member of society, your political opinion doesn't mean shit

You are painfully mistaken.

LMAO. Us retards and failures will always outnumber you successful people. That is why every country in the world is fucked to the point that they are, and the more we breed, the more fucked you will be.

Having 20+ friends is way too many lol

0/4 lol

>you
>breed

What is a daki? While you were being a self serving dickhead! I was raising a family.

>10 women

Armature hour here

>>Have more than 20 friends
yes
no, I only have sex in relationships
>>Have a well-earning job
depends on definition. I intentionally work less than standard because I make enough for my needs and value free time over more money
>>Can lift over 80 kg in bench
110kg x5

Never trust anyone who has a lot of friends.

>I only have sex in relationships

More like I can only get sex in relationships

No its not you retard. The bodyweight thing only works to some extent a fatty wont bench 150kg. I would say beginner tier is 70% and fit tier is 150%

>80 kg bench

LMAOOOOOO MANLETS THINK THIS IS IMPRESSIVE. TALK TO ME WHEN YOU HIT AT LEAST 2 PLATE FOR 5X5

Oh another data mining thread on my laotian cave painting forum for elementary school children. How creative.

OP is a nigger fag and should an hero.

sex without emotional connection is boring
sex with the need to use a rubber is pointless

Have over thirty good friends
Have slept with ~60 women including a girl who had a spread in Maxim, and a Czech model straight from Prague
Am a plastic surgeon
Benched 115kg/250lbs yesterday

Come at me

Is this the brainlet thread?

Who said anything about a rubber?

I did. I'm not about to fuck a random slut without one.

If you ever left your mom's basement, you'd know that 80 kg for most untrained people is heavy af.

I took my fat friend to the gym (5'9 / 240) and he couldn't even OHP 43 kg for five reps. Fat =/= strength, although burgers will try to convince you otherwise

These days I train hard but I had a period in my life when I barely moved out of the house for 2 years. All my muscles had deteriorated. I benched 75kg the first time I went to the gym after rejoining and 80kg the second time. I was fat.

thats all material things.

no one gives a shit about your job

no one cares that you can bench 80 kgs,

no one cares about the 10 uglies you picked up at close time on a saturday night.

no one cares about your 20 fuckhead friends.

Can you curl a car battery? 7-9 plate lead acid battery? 3 x 12 sets.

also why the fuck are you talking about OHP?

Funny to see how OP did not list one single condition that involved intelligence

>I have sex with sluts therefore I'm a valuable member of society
Lol ok mate

Lol faggot

Enjoy your diseases, especially if you're fucking nip girls. They're ridden with stds.