redpilluniversity.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!

I want to wear her diaper on my face

Kikes are already ITT

inb4 Morpheus posting diaper pics from Tumblr

who's the whore?

She's so right wing she only moves the right side of her mouth when talking.

If this bitch wants attention she should just post her nudes

>Southern thread
brace yourselves, the Finn is coming

the ol pervert wanted a pice of that ass

>Lauren Southern
It's like I'm back in 2016

>implying you don't.

Timestamp?

i love her, she's so beautiful, i'd let her cuck the shit out of me

I'm not sitting through that shit nigga. Post a time stamp or something next time faggot

G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American far-right conspiracy theorist, author, lecturer, and filmmaker. He is the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994), which promotes theories about the motives behind the creation of the Federal Reserve System. Griffin's writings include a number of views regarding various political, defense and health care interests. In his book World Without Cancer, he argues that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, a view regarded as quackery by the medical community. He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, and supports a specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory. Also, he believes the actual geographical location of the biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupınar site in Turkey.

Jewren beggins dating Luke Rudkowski then goes all conspiracy
she's a stupid girl

The whole video.

Upvoted

Is that really her sister?

It's good video but this is Sup Forums, 26 minutes is too much for attention span of 15 years old autist

hnnnnng anyone have the pic?

>/OURGIRL/

This kike whore is pretending to be /ourgirl/ but really she's (((theirgirl)))

im not gay

never be a race war because people don't care that much. maybe minor strife.

5 mins in, she didnt name the jew yet

DIAPERED.COM

Disgusting teeth, stupid duck mouth.
I can't stand this whore.

I approve of the subject and the guest, but what the fuck is she wearing?

Either wear pants or wear a dress, Lauren.

Lauren is a based beauty and she will bare my babies. Marx my words!

Yes

BTW she didn't call them, at all
She's still one of them

MOLY HOLY!!!

22 year old canadian jewess telling me about US history and the FED. No thank you.

if you breed with her, your children will be Jewish. They go by maternal lineage

>Lauren Southern thread
>started by Sup Forumsack instead of shill
>everyone in thread loves Lauren
>no diaper pics from tumblr/accusations of being a jew
Huh. OH WOW!

ok?

Is the goal to reach critical mass with the shilling and get so many narratives in play it takes the entirethread to debunk?

Give me a time stamp on this.. When exactly does she name the juden?

HAHAHA here they come right on cue. All suddenly appear out of fucking nowhere led by their EU meme flag leader.
Right while I was typing this. PATHETIC.

yus

>Watch me parade in this hotpants
>I haven't washed my jewish snatch for weeks
>alt right this alt right that
>donate to my Patreon and 10s of other my profiles
>here, check my boobs and legs again
pathetic

calling out them diapers

anyone else notice white hair dye is becoming insanely popular? many big youtubers has switched to it, and few of the sloots i know personally has as well. something is odd, white hair dye doesn't just become popular overnight..i like it, but something doesn't feel right about it.

>being a useful idiot

WAIT THIS WAS REAL? Did finnknight an hiro?

and then insecure newfag eunuchs/beta orbiters freak out when you call her a bitchcunt

kys you fucking disinfo buying idiot lol.
If we told you your mom is jewish you would probably believe it.

Tumblr pics from some unrelated bint. Not the first time he started posting these either, he tried it a year ago.

No, it's not. Jeez why do people keep falling for those stupid pictures. Same with Marion Le Pen.

>Duginism
>bad

Reddit, pls. I bet you are even...ugh..a Twilight fag.

Enough with Lauren threads :(

>zoom into picture
>it's just blurs

you almost got me to read into your conspiracy numb nuts, but it looks like the jews win this time

Oh, wow, it actually is you. Tell us all abput how the communist satanist alt right nazis are stealing your supply ofnlithium while you talk your way out of the ban evasion.

i love propagandapedia too

This is fucking hilarious. If you think people like Lauren are just irrelevant e-celebs, just look at the state of the shilling itt. Something about her and the others triggers the shills so fucking hard. Delicious. She's doing something right.

I don't care that lauren is an alt light selfie obsessed e-whore, I love her for all her faults

Checked

i am ready

She don't say it but it's pretty obvious who are they talking about

Give me that jewess pussy right now.

lauren southern fans should be gassed

Kikes have no talent but become famous because of their tribal network

Guys i think im falling in love with her.

stop idolizing and being obsessed with this woman

Who is that EU flag faggot? Is that Aoi guy or some other fuckwit? He always gets shown up in every thread.

>ywn be her diaper and have her creamy shit pushed into your mouth

It's irony I didn't really cared about her until I saw how many "people" hate her here for no reason

>they come right on cue.
You're a fucking paranoid schizo if you think people who dislike this horrid little jewess are some sort of conspiracy. How would you like a Brainless (((french))) cunt coming to your country and suddenly acting like she understands what's happening enough to preach about it? She only survives because pathetic chavs like you have a hard-on for her. On DOTR, will trade her for your borderline personality surgeon girl with butter knife. At least she keeps her fucking mouth shut about US politics.

dude, you're always here and you seem like an OK guy, but the faggot meme flag for attention really annoys people. Just use your own flag and be anonymous like everyone else.

Shit thread hidden

I want to creampie her in a wheat field on my farmland. FUCK

>Luke Rudkowski
is she really or is she just working with him? Is it the Pole with big nose? Talk about playing out of your league. I'm jelly.

>people who dislike this horrid little jewess
She's got 350k subscribers and less than 2% dislikes on her videos. All your efforts do is make people more curious about the forbidden fruit. How mad does that make you JIDF?

Yeah she did good. Her whole comment section was taken over by goyim and they knew!

Lauren looks way better with dark blond, which is close to her natural color

>borderline personality surgeon girl with butter knife
a BREAD knife, goddamit. She had a big bred knife user.

you are a rancid sack of shit

She's not dressing like a whore this time. Good for her.

Who is this Aryan goddess

While Jess is more attractive, I do like the cute faces Lauren makes

dark hair, a fat/crooked kike nose and muddy brown eyes. If you're into women that have to use plastic surgery, hair dye and tons of makeup to look appealing though that's (((fine)))

J-SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
SOUTHERN J!

>PIC RELATED. IT'S J-SOUTH IN CATFORM!

Thanx Rabbi

Man the quality of girl you can get in your country and other european countries is so fucking far beyond what can be achieved in any anglo country.. Women here are fucking ridiculous.

>>PIC RELATED. IT'S J-SOUTH IN CATFORM!

khaleesi effect

They piss me off.. Especially that slight toung out of mouth face...

She's a kike herself , you fucking retard

Oh my god that fucking ass..

Same. I never watched her coz she was on (((Rebel Media))), but since she went rogue the shilling intensified. Now I'm curious what caused all the triggering.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2CTDVXTeUg

Shes pissed off about her sister being hotter than her.

Not gonna deny it. Simply not being fat puts European women way above anglo women.
Besides that I don't think there's much difference.

HORRY SHIT @23:00 - RED PILL UNIVERSITY

tfw g. edward browses Sup Forums

found it redpilluniversity.org