How can you even FATHOM to disagree with the same guy who wrote this song?

How can you even FATHOM to disagree with the same guy who wrote this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=rZLbUIa7exE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ
youtu.be/bpWoBBS-Lfs
youtu.be/ZSfBeAEjuEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Controlled by the music Kike.

>went to school for recording music
>one of the teachers recorded a john mayer cd
>teach tells some funny stories, and wraps it up with how much of a pot/coke head mayer is.
>almost every other sessions was just him getting high

(((Mayer)))

Oh and he also wrote your body is a deadman wonderland, so you really can't disagree with him now.

Musician takes pot/coke shocker.
If that upsets you destroy every piece of music you have.

Tchaikovsky didn't take no coke.

Probably laudanum and cocaine throat drops.
Shit was different back then.

That songs pretty shit brah.

and he's going to win another term

What? How... how could you... BIGOT! ALT RIGHT NAZI BIGOT! IT'S THE BEST SONG EVER!

He's veiled pervert and hasn't been relevant in at least a decade.
Garbage thread.

Guys, he just keeps getting btfo and I can't take it anymore. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TIRED OF WINNING, NOT LOSING!

Phew it's a different Mayer, only one in my playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ

Did he produce asinine political commentaries too? I can forgive the coke.

Did I miss some hypocrisy in that song which contradicts his comments, which explains your irony or are you just using irony to express your disregard for my contrary opinion?
I really can't tell.

(((Mayer)))

People still listen to John Mayer? It's 2017!

One's a wannabe-blues-nigger Jew.

The other is a wannabe-soul-nigger Jew.

That being said, I can't deny their talent.

Considering jews dominate and control the music industry the opinion of any major recording artist is to be discarded

>BLM supporting niggers kneeling is not poisoning American life
>Trump making comments about the kneelers is poisoning American life

Leftists always think promoting leftist agenda is normal but objecting to it is divisive.

I was hesitant at first but that's actually pretty damn smooth...

Heil'd! Also,

Only TRUE progressives listen to John Mayer? Don't you know this, you race traitor? Your supposed to be a role model to POC everywhere! China!

Isn't his dick in the KKK?

Skip to :46

youtu.be/bpWoBBS-Lfs

Writing music while high is one thing, commenting on politics while high is another.

donkey

nice strawman idiot.

youtu.be/ZSfBeAEjuEQ

it's interesting to note how uniformly liberal celebrities are despite professing their love for diversity of opinion

GENIUS! GENIUS! GENIUS!

So the national anthem and the respect for it suddenly isn't part of American life?

This is nigger tier broken logic, you sound like a retard.

Tighten your mind up, idiot.

You Australian idiot! The new National anthem is "John Mayer - Daughters". If you can't accept this already, YOU'RE A FUCKING BIGOT.

They do. They're worth millions, so clearly they have the money to get moer educated than you, loser.

because i simply don't care.

sure, and obama wasnt

tell that to the police that were assassinated because of him

Every John Mayer fan I've ever known has been an insufferable twat or a eunuch of a man, just saying

op .. Why are you even aware of this tweet ? O.P. is a John ((( the Jew ))) Mayer FAG.
Rule #1 .. O.P. is always a fag.

That's because you failed to understand them because you're GAY, i mean UNEDUCATED!!

Thankfully we have the invention called the internet, education is now just a matter of time and dedication.

we are winning. you're just too stupid to realize.
give it time.
All those people will look like absolute retards in a few month. And then they will earn less, not be employed anymore, lose their jobs. It will be glorious.
Kek is with us.