I have a white trash coworker whose life i need to destroy

I have a white trash coworker whose life i need to destroy.
He's a bible belt texan and a old-era conservative.
I was thinking of getting him to say some racist shit infront of my boss.
He perks up whenever anyone mentions "white privelage".
Any ideas?
Btw i have nothing against you white people. If anything, this guy needs to be removed from your gene pool for your own good

OP is a faggot nigger

japan should have been nuked wholly.

>Mommy he said a naughty word.

Kys you pathetic weakling

>bible belt texan and a old-era conservative
so you want to get rid of a real man?
fucking nips.

oh hahaha hoy hoy hoy
me ahatey raysists hahaha
awhite apeopre need to go bye bye
hahaha
am i an agood tror? hi hi hi me so funny and aedgy just alike american kids

DONT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

Try reddit with your low bait/personal sjw army

>Any ideas?

Kill yourself

sounds like you are the trash here

dont mess with texas

Oh boy some beta east asian faggot afraid of a man of character.

Intimidated?

How about you mind your own beeswax?

>He's a bible belt Texan and an old-era conservative
>working in Japan
The b8 is so weak it almost loops back around to being believable. No one would be dumb enough to make this up.

Personal army requests are against the site rules. Get out.

Ironically I saw a nip get fired for telling white coworkers they were privileged. Go for it you degenerate slant eye.

>Any ideas?

You're insecure and terrible at bait posting.

I tried to report the OP post but the tattle tale feature won't load for me.

Fuck off you zipperhead nigger

Slide threads are created by political data mining companies to figure out how the candidates should act, then they solicit this data. Many work for both sides.

Sage these slide threads in all fields. You're being studied. That's the purpose of them.

Czech

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

MGS4 is shit

Just get him to add u on facebook and screenshot his racist threads and submit to boss. Bye bye redneck christcuck.

Violate your own anus with a cactus when the two of you are alone. Claim he assaulted you.

He's a real texans he might just fuck your shit up if you frame him into losing his job.

Kill yourself

Fuck off G.I.
Stop gorilla raping beautiful okinawa women

How many nukes is it going to take for you to finally learn your lesson, Tojo?

don't mess with texas

in every way better than 5

2 nukes were not enough

Yeah I wouldn't push a mentally unstable sky wizard worshiping most likely gun toting Texan.

Sounds like a cool guy

(((they))) aren't responsible

Suck his dick. That'll teach him.

He's a Christian and you hate him, have you not read that it is written, that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord?

Read the story of Daniel and the lions den in the book of Daniel, where Daniel, whom God loved was being persecuted by evil men who sought to do the same thing you're seeking to do. They knew he would worship God so they influenced the king to set a decree that anyone who worships anyone other than the king would be killed. When Daniel is eventually found and thrown into the lions den as punishment. God delivers Daniel from its teeth and claws. Then when the King discovers what had happened. Giving praise to God for delivering Daniel from the lion. The king throws all those men who sought to accuse Daniel Into the lions den along with all of their families. They were all killed and destroyed. Be careful messing with God and his sheep.

Nice b8 m8