During this niggerball controversy I saw on twitter someone say something along the lines of "White America needs to...

during this niggerball controversy I saw on twitter someone say something along the lines of "White America needs to wake up and realize that most of its athletic heroes are BLACK"

Got me thinking about my childhood and I realized that I indeed grew up predominantly with posters of black men on my walls. Just curious, was this the case for you guys as well?

What sports posters did you have on your wall growing up Sup Forums?

literally OP pic and this pic were on my wall my entire childhood

I didn't have posters of men on my walls since I'm not gay.

If you would have listened to the teachings of christ you wouldnt have had false idols in the first place. Checkmate.

I WAS JUST A KID OKAY

I REALLY LIKED BASKETBALL CARDS

Look up author, Israel Cohen. He laid out everything you posted in 1915. It was all planned to do exactly what you posted. Which btw, red-pilled me back in 2004.

somehow I dont think that was the reason I chose those posters for my bedroom

Jordan and Shaq were just regarded as cool in my group of friends...

GET WRECKED YOU NIGGER LOVING FAGGOTS

Ive grown a lot since then
im 30 years old now dammit

who was on your fucking wall as a child TELL ME

Basketball: Jerry West and Pistol Pete Maravich

Baseball: Sandy Koufax

Football: Montana

The only posters I had were those of Goku and Vegeta.

No. I was a cross country long distance runner and had posters of Prefontaine on my wall.

One of my friends had the Braves team, Maddox, Chipper, etc. so no, we did not worship Ze black man.

for the record I also had a poster of Drew Bledsoe
(white quarterback from my childhood patriots team)

I didn't have a room. I didn't have sports heroes.

I didn't have posters of dudes on my walls but the sportsmen I looked up to were Shane Warne the cheeky womanizing larikin and David "white as fuck" Beckham.

You: Liar

Sandy Koufax? lol. You have fun lARPing as a 100 year old retard?

You had to niggerball posters on your wall. So why are you surprised they had black men on them in a black dominated sport.

I was into football (non handegg) and formula 1. So mostly white blokes in those sports when I was a kid, even nowadays its still mostly white and latin.

Ken Griffey Jr

Tho he never disrespected the flag

I had pictures of military aircraft. I loved planes (still do).

I still have my framed poster of pistol Pete AND Jerry West. Wanna see it, fag? And Koufax is GOAT

Thats truly sad. Luckily the sports i care about, wintersports, are nigger-free zones and filled with my own great countrymen. Ole Einar Bjorndalen f.ex in Biathlon

I was never into sports. I played baseball and watched wrestling, the hung out with friends and skated. Then video games took over.

It would be nice to see those cucks who come off as not liking non-whites, but make exceptions for athletes to wake up.

>I indeed grew up predominantly with posters of black men on my walls.
All to plan, goy...

This was absolutely not the case for me.

Like most Canadians, I grew up watching the NHL and every single hockey hero I had was white without exception.

This poster and nothing else.

No i didnt grew up in the usa my posters were always white football players ,but 2 of them were polish

I call bullshit. You had curling posters.

Marcin Gortat.
Jordan was few feet lower, than our polish guy in muricca.
ps. manlets gtfo

>tfw your country has the first white sprinter to get an olympic medal at the 100m run in decades
Feels pretty nice.

Had a poster of Stone Cold Steve Austin, didn't real people have WWE posters?

theres a surrender joke to be made here

Way to go leaf. That actually made sense.

He was so eager to surrender he ran as if he was the flag?
I dunno, I tried.

>wwe
>leaf

sorry i am ashamed for going there

When my family moved into the house we're in now, there was a poster of Max Biaggi on the door of my future room.

>Max Biaggi
I can't read that name without putting on a British accent, strange because it seems to be Italian, faint memories of a British MotoGP commentator come to mind?

Sports are gay. And Jewish. I had band posters until I was 14, then a bunch of half naked women.

No. I used to love football before it got Blacked.com

Don't even support our national team anymore, half is black and neutralized citizen of the Netherlands

My dog was born in a stall, but he's no horse. Nor will these brownskins ever be Dutch. They're now fighting over a Marrocan who has dual citizenship, he's a fkn sandnigger

Shitskins should be banned from European national teams

Why Austin and not the Canadian crippler?

I've been hockey fan since the early 90's, take your guess about whether or not I grew up worshiping niggers lol

Why are you talking to OP as it is some different person when you are OP you dumb shill?

what the fuck am I shilling faggot
shaq posters?

shut the fuck up wwe is great go fuck yourself you poloser

>Not having Patrick Ewing, Kinyon Martin, and Rasheed Wallace posters on your wall
Shit taste, the lot of you

I have movie posters of Mad Max, American Sniper and John Wick

what now?

>sports
Lol what a gay

Pretty based sport honestly, McMahon doesn't give a shit about PC culture.

Chris Benoit was on my wall....and I lived.

He was wearing a white cape and the finish line was the top of a flag pole

I had Van Damme, Schwarzenegger and Stallone posters, desu. And one giant Spider-man one that I bought in a comic shop, the other posters were from the Limit! magazine I read as kid in the 90s which was stuffed full of trivia about action and horror movies but targeted at young kids for some odd reason.

I never had any sports posters. Soccer is the only sport big here and it sucks.

Notice the lack of tattoos.

(Sigh)... niggers were making so much progress in the 80's and early 90's, and then they had to go fuck it up by embracing gangsta culture.

>What sports posters did you have on your wall growing up Sup Forums?
people surfing

NIKOS GALIS
Scored 50 points in the face of that nigger you got on your pic. What's his name again? I forget all those minor players.
The Celtics were begging him to come play for them but he told them 'fuck off, little fish, I play for Greece'
Best basketball player to have ever lived. Who needs those niggers?

>sports are jewish
>jews are the least athletic people in the world
Sports, especially individual sports, are extremely goyish and masculine.
If you only mean professional sports, i agree they took it over and raped it.
But there is nothing wrong with a goy striving to become physically stronger and more athletic. Those things we want. But not of different races; it's different because you can never achieve that difference.

Show us

looks like an arab

So... whiter than your wife's son then.

Sports is retarded
I used to hike and backpack and rock climb as a kid

Don't forget Larry the legend.

I had posters of men on my walls as a kid, but they were usually wearing armor and slaying dragons and orcs and shit. Definitely no athletes or niggers...

>ever being into sports

I always knew idolizing sports was fucking stupid.

I had wrestlers and videogame characters on my wall. Only black was

I'm not a nigger so I grew up watching hockey.

>tfw Police gives you free hockey tickets at ride stops if you aren't drinking and driving.

I never did enjoy watching sports. Thankfully, I didn't have any niggerball heroes to look up to for playing children's games.

Its ok OP, I dont blame anyone for posters of MJ or Shaq. Those two were beasts.
Most Aussies had afl or cricketers as posters so they were all white, at least that was the 80s 90s.

I grew up and still watch mainly hockey.

Age 0-8:whatever somebody put on my walls
Age 9-14: cars, planes, tanks, space exploration
Age 16-18: cars, women, space exploration

nice proxy, user

(((Sandy Koufax)))

WE WUZ LEADERS

right in michelle obama's face

not a single nigger on my wall ever
cars and tv's on wall only

Are white people just now realizing black athletes have concerns and lives outside sports?

I didn't have posters of athletes. I don't need to worship/idolize someone in order to recognize their physical abilities. I understand aspiring to reach that potential but I never saw reason to consider them a "hero."

My three favourite sporting heroes;-

Tony McCoy - "Northern" Irish
>made of steel, teetotal non-smoker, sickeningly addicted to winning
Don Bradman - Australian
>teetotal non-smoker in a land of degenerate retards who think "fun" is fun. no. success is fun you fuckcunts.
Chris Froome - White "African"
>always better cyclist than "Wiggo" the contrived "personality", proved it by being GOAT, just gets the fuck on with it.

America isn't the problem OP. You're the problem.

My entire wall was covered in white baseball players. I had a few black baseball cards... I think. Not sure.

naked women

well i wouldnt say i idolized them or considered them my heroes

the problem how

when you were a CHILD?

I had posters of metal bands on my wall (until I realised that they were all degenerates). I'm ashamed to say I had Che Guevara on my wall when I was 16. We all make mistakes.

I grew up taking for granted the common American identity of the entire citizenry. The 1992 Dream Team were real life superheros to me. The only rhetoric around basketball was about people coming together. They were OUR team. We're never going to get back to that, but it was nice while it lasted.

My childhood hero was this guy and I got to meet him.

No, Roger Marris and Mickey Mantle were my sports heroes.

yea

>rich idiots whining about the system is unfair while making millions
If they actually cared about racism they'd just not play the game. That would be far more effective than taking a knee, but of course how else are they gonna pay for their constant partying and sexual harassment lawsuits?
Fuck the NFL and fuck these players.

>well i wouldnt say i idolized them or considered them my heroes
It wasn't necessarily aimed at you in particular, just pointing out that's how many people treat athletes for whatever reason.

I will make sure to watch NASCAR

athletic "hero"
kek

I respect the fact that many of them are in peak physical condition and the work it takes to get there, but the bottom line is that they all make millions for playing catch. There never is or was anything heroic about playing sports for a profession. They are entertainers.

I had zero posters, OP. Not a fag like you.

When I was a kid I bought into the "it doesn't matter what color your skin is" bullshit that adults and the media feeds kids. Then you find out the truth.

damn what a fuckin ice burn
how will i ever recover from this

im finished...

A 40 oz to freedom and maybe some other black light decor. Wasn't even a stoner. Wasn't until I was maybe 28 that I tried the herb. I now use it to make my own meds and haven't touched a prescribed pain killer in years.

Idiot how do you think they would accomplish it?

turns out only white kids are taught that

black kids are taught to distrust white authority figures and have black pride

I prescribe to "trust no one". I don't give people a pass because they're white.

I've taught my kid to not blindly trust authority and to never talk to the police. If anything happens they can talk to me.