Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Remember to relax and take it easy. Please.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/LTjwQWg
imgur.com/a/AL9vX
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGJ_OOh58c&list=PL664B07DD153F8A9A
i.imgur.com/EKT1Tun.jpg
imgur.com/a/SHm50
imgur.com/a/Q1FGq
i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
i.imgur.com/ShcPU5m.jpg)
imgur.com/a/liWuv)
i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
i.imgur.com/D0jej1l.jpg
i.imgur.com/rzdjyiJ.png
i.imgur.com/6pIQFaE.jpg
i.imgur.com/bs6j5Bj.jpg
i.imgur.com/tWjgRIL.jpg
imgur.com/a/2NRQa
imgur.com/a/ESE72
i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)
i.imgur.com/7GgUBNY.jpg).
youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg.
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
i.imgur.com/RbmOkrN.png
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
u.pomf.is/awcrhw.jpg
u.pomf.is/kqftsl.jpg
u.pomf.is/jucbkl.png
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/03/new-keyhole-lingerie-sets-feature-cats-bears-rabbits-hearts-maids-and-sailor-uniforms/
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/vPTK546)
i.imgur.com/hhgtbq5.png
i.imgur.com/2vIunQ3.png
a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)
a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png),
imgur.com/RmUefmP
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
i.imgur.com/DG7GO4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/ND1GLhv
imgur.com/a/Y7Ajm
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/UmFmL8p
i.imgur.com/NszOKqI.png
i.imgur.com/pmqngrE.png
imgur.com/a/4f4tJ
imgur.com/a/nLyMk
i.imgur.com/LkBWqFc.png
garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round
imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most detailed request would be Tharja carrying a younger Morgan while a younger(but older than Morgan) Noire gives the viewer a gift or something of the sort. Or just Noire and Morgan giving the viewer a box of chocolates or something like that. Anything cute and family related like that is fine too. Or just anything cute with only Tharja is fine as well.

Refs:
imgur.com/LTjwQWg
imgur.com/a/AL9vX

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
As always, I really hope everyone had a excellent week!

I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a beautiful evening gown, maybe with a a glass of wine in her hand.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Have some nice music to listen to if you decide or not to draw it!
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGJ_OOh58c&list=PL664B07DD153F8A9A

I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing while eating a banana in a suggestive manner. E.g.:
i.imgur.com/EKT1Tun.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a microbikini.

OOPS

Forgot the first part of my request.

Requesting something related to Fathers Day please.

Since anniversary is this month, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, wearing a gorgeous wedding dress, at a candle-lit dinner, or just her looking cheerful and smiling, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

Alternatively, requesting Rias cosplaying as either Dark Jeanne d’Arc, Cerberus, Jeanne d’Arc, Lecia, Anna, or Amira from Granblue Fantasy, please. Or If you have any other characters from the series you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as as feel free to ask.
References: imgur.com/a/SHm50

Or Rias wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side.
Demonica references: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime going jogging, climbing a tree, or buying a new swimsuit. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Maka doing anything cool/cute wearing Link's outfit from Zelda: Breath of the Wild, maybe with her hair tied in a ponytail too? Much appreciated!

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a wedding dress.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or whatever else absurdly cute.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Eureka costume swapped with Fuuka, and vice versa.

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Cyan:

-In a wedding dress. Something like this would be nice (i.imgur.com/ShcPU5m.jpg)
-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-with ear tufts like a lynx or caracal would have
-dressed like BotW's Link shooting at an enemy with her bow. (imgur.com/a/liWuv)
-enjoying a nice day outside wearing the dress in the ref and a hat, maybe having some ice cream (i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-eating some sushi or a big sushi roll for sushi day

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Tsubasa smiling at the viewer, saying "Do your best."

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

Hi, WWD.
This week, I'll be requesting Jolyne wearing any of the following outfits:
An outfit swap with Cosmos from Fairy Tail, I won't link to his post unless he's okay with it, but this would preferably be a joint request, with both Jolyne and Cosmos getting drawn. Bigger reference: i.imgur.com/D0jej1l.jpg
As for solo requests, Jolyne wearing the dress of this Beedrill gijinka, preferably with a Beedrill in the image, too, because Beedrill is the best Gen 1 Pokémon. i.imgur.com/rzdjyiJ.png
I would also very much like to see Jolyne wearing the outfit of Mathilda from Anarchy Reigns, spiked bat optional i.imgur.com/6pIQFaE.jpg
And last but not least, Jolyne would look great wearing Kanbaru's basketball jersey, bandage optional but very much welcome. i.imgur.com/bs6j5Bj.jpg
Just in case, references for other Kanbaru's outfits I'm fond of i.imgur.com/tWjgRIL.jpg

Thanks in advance for considering drawing any of my requests and have a nice day!

Since my birthday was yesterday, requesting my Kobori shyly handing user/my SI a present.

A lewder idea would be her naked and wrapped in ribbons on a bed, with the words, “Happy Birthday” written with frosting on her stomach.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Natsuru exposing her cleavage, in a wet t shirt with "Slippery when wet" written on.

happy birthday

Belated Happy Birthday.

Happy belated birthday, I hope you get something nice

Requesting my husbando, Archer
With Fathers Day this sunday, perhaps something cute or cool with him and his father imgur.com/a/2NRQa (he's 12 cm smaller than Archer for reference)

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Happy Friday everyone.
Requesting Miia cosplaying a Seviper, with an SI in a Zangoose suit. Some general good cute fun. (i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)

Alternatively, Miia plotting a top secret heist in her Cobra Miia outfit, or as a kamen rider-esque hero (i.imgur.com/7GgUBNY.jpg).
Or something inspired by this song (youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
like her singing or dancing beautifully in the rain, or an image of her as a constellation in the sky.
Otherwise her gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg.

Anything cute of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too. (a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you very much in advance.

Good morning and happy Friday, WWD! I'd like to request my one and only Claudia in a sailor uniform, as shown in the reference (or something similar to the ref, it doesn't have to be exact). Alternatively, Claudia happily biting into and enjoying a slice of watermelon to get cool in the summer. However, anything you'd like to draw is fine and just as appreciated so long as it isn't lewd.

Thank you so much for your consideration in advance and have a wonderful start to your weekend.

Requesting Sakuya running a small general store in the country. Maybe giving out a few pieces of candy to the kids. I guess I'm thinking like Candy Store from NNB.

As always anything cute or cool is fine. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Work calls, but I hope everyone has a great weekend. Take it easy and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Rin going clothes shopping.

Requesting Shion wearing a high-leg leotard with an embarrassed expression on her face or her happily eating a burger
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally holding one of those "Yes" pillows while wearing pajamas, a bathrobe, or any other potential nightwear, but anything else is fine too.

Hello again everyone!

Next weekend (the 26th) is Yume Nikki's (and Madotsuki's) 12th anniversary so I'd like to request something anniversary/birthday themed, preferably something POV like her being given a cake by the viewer or something, but anything like that would be awesome!

Alternatively, something a little more cutelewd for the anniversary, I'd like to request Madotsuki doing the usual YES pillow pose but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she's fallen asleep and she's sprawled out on the bed with the pillow resting on her chest. (Cat effect is optional, but would be a cute touch)

i.imgur.com/RbmOkrN.png Cat effect example (Catgirl ears+tail are pink)

Happy belated birthday Koboribro

Requesting Kneesocks hugging or kissing the screen, or pressing against it.

Also requesting anything of her wearing the outfits in the bottom right of the reference.

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Requesting something cute with Nepgear(Nothing lewd, please)

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing only a bathrobe, and maybe drink some wine or coffee, like in these pics:

u.pomf.is/awcrhw.jpg
u.pomf.is/kqftsl.jpg
u.pomf.is/jucbkl.png

Or wearing any one of these cute ligerie in this page ideally the sailor uniform one:
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/03/new-keyhole-lingerie-sets-feature-cats-bears-rabbits-hearts-maids-and-sailor-uniforms/

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) napping peacefully together, preferably with her in my lap with my arms around her, or with her lying down, head in my lap
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami.

In spirit of Father's Day, I'd like to request him with his eldest brother Ichigo i.imgur.com/hhgtbq5.png If drawing two characters together would be asking too much, then something like Honebami getting headpat by Ichigo with only his arm visible or something similar would be fine.

Alternatively, the real life Honebami blade was recently announced to be sent to the Osaka Museum of History to be temporarily displayed alongside another one of his brothers, Namazuo i.imgur.com/2vIunQ3.png I'd love to see them at the museum together, possibly chilling in a display case, but Honebami wearing a backpack ready to go on a trip to visit the museum or anything like that would also be appreciated.

Requesting Madotsuki striking a fabulous jojo pose with her knife.

Requesting Yukari!

saying something encouraging, like, you can do it, or something.

or POV of building tank model kits together, telling me I can't put something on a tank because it doesn't match the time period (even if it looks cooler).

Stargazing/cityskyline under the moonlight, holding a hot drink. Maybe on a Tetrach Light tank.

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Hey there, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)

Alternatively, her sitting in front of a fan or air conditioner to cool off, it would be nice too if she's eating an icecream pop too, though not necessary. (ref:a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png), aside from those ideas I'm always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on, much thanks, have a nice weekend.

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa dreaming about being in a high paying job, like as a lawyer, doctor or politician.

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
Console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP
He also owns a nintendo DS so you can draw that instead if you want to.

-Him waking up with a slightly messy hair on morning and complaining how he hates mondays.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting my lovely Inori sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

Requesting anything cute of Arche Klaine. Thanks in advance for anything you do!

Requesting Toga Himiko in a bikini or just simply something that shows off her body.

Anything else is appreciated too.

Hello wwd! I am requesting Deedlit having a thrilling and romantic ballroom dance with user, I leave costumes up to you.
Alternatively, dressed up as Kratos facing up against a dragon.
Anything cutelewd or comfy is appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Inori spending her free time playing on a handheld console, using her phone to talk/write a message, or singing to one of those console karaoke games.

Alternatively, dressed as Hijiri Byakuren from Touhou i.imgur.com/DG7GO4o.jpg
Or wearing a babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Kagura receiving a headpat, please! Maybe headpats like in the reference, if you wish.

Reference: imgur.com/ND1GLhv

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

sorry mate, only pretty waifus in this thread

reminder not to reply to bait

Glad to know I'm in the right place, she's beautiful.
Have a nice day.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit + My SI : imgur.com/a/Y7Ajm

Or for a summer request, I'd like to see her in a cute sundress being happy.
If possible, having fun at the amusement park, with cotton candy in her hand. And maybe with my SI if you feel like it.
The SI hairstyle is wrong, I have a buzzcut but Kisekae don't have that hairstyle. You can just draw me bald if you want to make it easier, I don't mind.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Joyeux Anniversaire !

dont act all friendly with me it was just a matter of time before retards like you started shitting the fanbase up, the anime was a mistake
kill yourself and take your ugly whore with you, ff is best girl anyway lel

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

Requesting my beloved Touko walking down the hallway of a haunted mansion with a nonchalant expression on her face.
Some other ideas I have in mind are:
-Wearing a black two-piece bikini and a sunhat, optionally holding a glass of cocktail.
-Wearing any of the outfits in this picture imgur.com/UmFmL8p

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Thanks, guys. I hope you get something nice, as well.

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae Can be strip version with her losing too(Korean card game). Of course anything else cute is fine too

Here's the full res collage. If you replied to my sign up post your waifu is in this. I read all your comments if you already replied in the general.

Transparent version: i.imgur.com/NszOKqI.png
Transparent with thicc outlines: i.imgur.com/pmqngrE.png

While drawing this, I had the sounds of spanking and Van Darkholme saying he's fucking cumming stuck in my head thanks to someone putting gachi videos in his anime music playlist.

Hello all
I am requesting Tharja in a cutesy outfit
Something with thigh highs

Very adorable. Good luck to you in the future, hexun. Work on your game, nerd.

So cute! Great work draw friend

>I had the sounds of spanking and Van Darkholme saying he's fucking cumming stuck in my head thanks to someone putting gachi videos in his anime music playlist
Truly amazing.

Is that a Binary brush?
Looks good with the thicker outlines
But why not just draw the outlines with a thicker Brush?

Hi, Requesting Sako wearing only an off-shoulder sweater, here are examples for inspiration:
imgur.com/a/4f4tJ

The baggier the sweater the better, either a loli sako or just the normal adult version of her wearing one would be nice.

thanks if you consider.

You forgot your SI dude

Requesting my dear Momo in a nice waistcoat with gloves, optionally as an attorney making a Phoenix Wrightesque expression/pose as she's about to win or lose a case. Please and thank you.
Clothes references: imgur.com/a/nLyMk

Requesting Ryuko!

As an angel, with wings. Can be the traditional feathered type, techno-mechanical, or life-fiber themed.

Alternatively, Ryuko in fashionable clothes. Which fashion and which season is up to you!

Anything else cute is also perfect.

Requesting Ran having a stuffed cat in between her breasts.
Ran can be either clothed, Ran in her underwear, or Ran naked, it's up to you.
Ref: i.imgur.com/LkBWqFc.png

Amazingly cute work chef

>Want to do some drawings
>Arms are obliterated from going out shopping 3 times today
>20 hours of work all weekend

It's all I'll be doing for the next few months.

>Is that a Binary brush?
No it's a normal brush, it's only pixelated on the edge because I used the magic wand tool to delete outside the lines. Notice how the inside is smooth.
>But why not just draw the outlines with a thicker Brush?
It's not something I thought of, I only happened to try the thicker outlines at the end.

What kind of game? You started yet?

How many gamedevs do we have in the WWD apart from you and me___?
Good luck, what kind of game is it?

>tfw i only draw on mondays because my drawings are too shitty
>I have to go back to work starting on Monday because my vacation is over

Theres me, but I havent started and have no skills or traits besides shitty drawing skills and very basic unity skills

2D maid action
>You started yet?
3 years ago but most of that time was spent getting better at art ;_;
What's your game senpai?

FUCKING YOU
I ASKED YOU TO TEACH ME TO DRAW LIKE MONTHS AGO
And you're even making a game that I want to make Just in a flat 2D perspective

Are you all right with cuteguro?

I have little to no art at the moment so I don't really have a game, I'm only working on making a working engine for a turn-based RPG game that lets you evade/block/counter during enemy turns.
>2D maid action
That looks cute as hell, good luck with it.

Same for me, user. Except I guess I can animate fairly decently which is why I'll stick to vector-like art.
Let's not derail the thread any longer, good luck with your game.

Also, speaking of which, how will you guys deal with your game's music? I have no idea where to look for people to commission or whatever. I have quite a long way to go until that, but still.

ebin

It's been a while, but requesting my waifu Kochou Yoshida please? perhaps in one of these busty girl problem situations?

Requesting a crossover of Nappa from Dragonball Z and my OC, with a Saiyan tail and Saiyan armor as show in the reference. Both good, fighting agents some bad guys, possible . Full color please!

Requesting Cathyl please.

I plan on just shilling for a music fag at /aggy/ or Sup Forums
Thats how Cyberpunk Bartender got their music guy

Not him but oh wow, I was JUST listening to VA - 11 HALL - A album.
garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Alright then, thanks. I think I'll try finding someone there when the time comes, but if that fails, I'll stick to my original plan.
I planned on going the Undermeme route by making a demo and attempting to kickstart my game solely to get some high quality music for it.

You did?
Good luck user. I can't give you any good art advice except draw a lot.

Good luck to you too user and yeah we should stop derailing the thread.
>Also, speaking of which, how will you guys deal with your game's music?
I was insanely lucky and got a great musician to work with me. Maybe look on soundcloud and contact people if you like their songs?

Anyone else having problems with firefox cutting off the top portion of an image when expanded in different tab?
Pic related, when expanded to real size, I can't scroll up to see the rest of the image.

Hello, WWD! I hope you've all had a wonderful week.
This week, since summer is officially starting on Monday, I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, wearing The Beach Boys early 1960's on-stage uniform while playing a bass guitar and singing into a microphone stand. (ref: imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
Of course, anything cool or cute of her would be extremely appreciated.
Have a great weekend and good luck to all of you!
Here's something to listen to: youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23

Fucking neat.

Yeah thats a thing
Also why I switched to Chrome

Delivery.

Couldn't help to do the girl half body. Love that thong.

It's too early to fap

Switch to chrome. In recent years firefox has dropped in quality

hi, WWD, hope you had a great week
i would like to request shinobu
anything is fine really, but her with her mischievous look would be preferable

That was quick!

Requesting my king Revo please.
Since the celebration of my king's inception is this weekend (turning 2017 this year, what an old man), I'd like to request him receiving the crystallization of his citizens' love in the form of roses. Him enjoying a cake or failing to blow cake candles would be amazing to see as well.
That said, just seeing him being happy would make my weekend.

damn...

Requesting a crossover of Nappa from Dragonball Z and my OC, with a Saiyan tail and Saiyan armor as show in the reference. Both good, fighting agents some bad guys or evil saiyans, possible Shorty and Sacrifice. Full color please!

Take this to the drawfag thread