Highschool DxD Vol.22 preview

That one year—

Many things happened but I’m sure there won’t be a year like that ever again.

This is the last story of my high school life I had experienced

――Hyoudou Issei

Now then. Let the first and the final, and also the biggest and the greatest “game” begin!!

The event to decide the “strongest”!

High school D×D 22
Ise, you are my pride. Even if you were to——.

Even if you were to choose Rias, I still want to stay beside you for eternity―.

I will guide Ise-sama to victory. I am prepared to use any method in order to achieve that――.

・The Immortal Bird: Raiser Phoenix

・Leviathan’s sister: Sona Sitri

From today I am also the part of this house! ―

・The Dragon King of the Black wicked: Saji Genshirou

・The next Archduke Seekvaira Agares

Everyone, please listen to my resolution…!

・The first generation of the Journey to the West: Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie, Sha Wujing

・Heaven’s Joker: Dulio Gesualdo

I already said it before. I am Ise’s sword. ―

・The user of the Holy Spear: Cao Cao

・The strongest force of Mount Meru: Nezha

Very well. If that is your wish then I————shall become the part of your team. ――

・Emperor Diehauser Belial

・The Five great clan: Doumon, Kushihashi, Shinra, Himejima, Hyakki

When that time comes I shall fight with my all even if you are my opponent. ――

・The legendary Evil Dragon Crom Cruach

・Fenrir

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/817172/a1f3d78007/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

……There’s only had been one person whom I always wanted to give the victory to. ――

・The Reincarnation body of the Demon God: Gasoer Balor

・The Slash Dog that even cuts down a God: Ikuse Tobio

I am the male of Gremory. If you are going to stand in Rias-buchou’s way then I will defeat anyone regardless of who they are. ――

・The King of Lions: Sairaorg Bael

・The Holy Lighting Barakiel

Azazel is no longer with us so you need to decide this on your own. ―

・Rias Gremory’s Holy-Demonic Sword, Kiba Yuuto

I have always decided to follow Ise-san since long time ago. ――

・The Giant of Blaze, Surtr.

You should be proud. This is the result of this whole one year you have experienced. ――Maou Ajuka Beelzebub

・The King of Beasts, Typhon

You and Vali are my goal which I must defeat. So I will wait for you to you’re your decision. ――

・The Prince of Ashura Gods, Mahabali

You were always my goal. So come at me in any way. ――Saji Genshirou

・Indra

Hyoudou Issei-kun!
Show me whether you really are fitting for Akeno! ――

・The God of Destruction, Shiva

Stand tall, Hyoudou Issei. You are going to become someone with responsibilities. --

・The Crimson-haired Ruin Princess, Rias Gremory

HAHAHA! You know this is a chance, right? --Indra

・The Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star: Vali Lucifer

Which of the two between me and Indra do you want to side with? ――

・Sekiryuutei of Issei (lit. it reads as “The Blazing Truth” so Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth) , Hyoudou Issei

Rias and Akeno who are graduating from Kuou academy high school division

Ise and others who are moving to the next grade are finally in their third year

And the biggest as well as the last event waiting for Hyoudou Issei’s highschool life is――

The international Rating Game Tournament aimed for the every single forces rings the start of it.

Rivals and Gods that continues to appear in front of Hyoudou Issei.

He was already a being which God-class beings cannot ignore any longer――

――Those who he had met till now and the strong foes who he would encounter from now will all become his rival.

I realized just now that this isnt simply about choosing or not choosing.
Yeah, I had wished for to become a Harem King.
Rias, Asia, Akeno-san, and everyone—――!
If my ambition I had been aiming for lies after the International Tournament, then I――
――Hyoudou Issei

High school DxD 22; Gremory of the Graduation Ceremony

The story of Hyoudou Issei’s succession!

The final arc with battles, love, youth, and Harem-King!

Starting from 2016 Summer!

And thus Hyoudou Issei became a High Class Devil—

TLDR version.
>World rating game confirmed to be in last arc
>Issei is splitting off from Rias and participating with his own team
>Asia, Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse will be joining him?
>Kunou is now living with Issei
>something nice is going to happen to Rias and Akeno

Forgot to add this.
>Shiva asks Issei who's side he's on
Seems that Indra and Shiva will be involved in the world rating games.

How long will this arc be?

So far every arc has been longer then the last. Last arc could be 7-9 books long no confirmation though.

Forgot to add Ishibumi wanted to give every girl her own book again. Which means it "might" be even longer then that depending on what Ishibumi has planned.

>xD
I can't wait for summer to be over.

Think Ise will ever bang Sona? I want to see Saji getting NTR'd.

Would Issei even want to bang her though? I mean she has no tits.

Weren't Issei's children like "but Sona has no tits, so therefore she's not a real woman in our eyes. That's how we were raised" or some shit?

No, never faggot.

Yeah, they didn't see anyone without huge tits as a woman. It's weird that Sona is reported to be around allot in the future even though she's never over in the current timeline.

>Issei is splitting off from Rias and participating with his own team
>Asia, Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse will be joining him?
I'll confess I haven't kept up with what happens in DxD beyond the end of the third season, how is this not literal treason?

Hes a high class devil now and just making his own team to fight in the games. He's still her pawn and pieces can be traded back and forth without issues.

>Issei's team
>Vali's team
>Indra's team
>Shiva's team
So these are pretty much guaranteed to be the last ones standing, right?

I think it's safe to assume so nobody else could keep up with those guys. Maybe Cao Cao's,Dulio's, Crom Cruach's teams? It wasn't stated if they were going to join though. They might join someone else's team instead of going independant.

Well Cao Cao is likely gonna be on Indra's team due to being his vanguard.

Completely forgot about Sun Wukong i think he's going to join too and yeah you're right forgot about that.

>Rias and Akeno will attain happiness
Bet it gonna 'hey I love you let's get married' while the girls are like 'oh he finally calls my first name and confesses! My parent(s) accept him too!' and no sex scene

Think we're going to get an Issei vs Sairaorg rematch?

Hopefully, but at this point if Issei uses DxD mode, Sairaorg won't stand a chance.

Issei DxD mode got downgraded so if Sairaorg uses Breakdown the Beast it might be a good match.

I will never get tired of this meme.

>inb4 Issei's first time is a threesome with Rias and Akeno

I feel like Shiva himself won't fight and he'll use Issei as his "champion" against Indra.

>June
>Still no cards update on sadpanda

>using sadpanda for the mobage

I don't know moonrune so I have no idea to browse through that mobage pic website

I don't know moon either. All you need is to click the button to switch between pages or click under the card on the character's name if that's how you're searching.

So we might finally get a proper Issei vs Vali fight?

That will most likely be the final fight, yes.

>world rating game
>Issei already making a team
University ExE sequel incoming I guess.

Bump for next volume.

>Even if you were to choose Rias, I still want to stay beside you for eternity―.

>>inb4 Issei's first time is a threesome with Rias and Akeno

trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but the with editor fag gone i cant help it.

Can't wait.

>no Thor in the tournament

Every thread.

mature Koneko > loli Koneko

Yea fuck body diversity!
Everyone needs to look the same, it should be impossible to tell who's who if you remove their head and hair and just look at their naked bodies. ,

sorry dude. bakunyuu tits cannon.

No, that's just what some of you retards have claimed. EX simply said their tits were a bit bigger and you guys went OH EM GEE THEY HAVE TITS THAT ARE HALF THE SIZE OF THEIR VERTICAL HEIGHT NOW!

Technically speaking with the sizes some have, they're already big as fuck. The art just doesn't make it seem so at times.

Yea but that doesn't suddenly mean that all the girls are disgusting fatwhores, only the most likely candidates that were already close to that stage like Akeno, Rias, Rossweisse and Kuroka, which is a damn waste because other than Akeno all those girls were very attractive.

They wouldn't be fat even if they got bigger, which they did. It's only 2D user. It's all in the art really.

Ok then lets look at this from an art perspective.

Miyama Zero can't fucking draw big tits worth a damn. He is stretching himself as it is and if it wasn't painfully obvious with how 70% of the drawings he does of Akeno are shit then what do you think is going to happen if he's told to make them bigger? Miyama is a LOLI artist who is also pretty good at moderate sized breasts, why he was chosen for a series with such an emphasis on ONLY large breasts is a fucking mystery to me.

Now I'm not saying he can't draw big tits, I'm saying he can't regularly draw anatomically correct big tits and that's only going to get compounded if he has to make them bigger.

Seriously, Miyama is at his best when he's doing variety so you hopefully won't notice that he fucked up the spine or torso of the huge titted girl.

i just want him doing more volume pics period. lazy fuck!

Miyama just isn't into the series anymore, he wants to be drawing little silver haired lolis.

>editor fag gone

When did this happen? Is Ishibumi publishing with Nitroplus now or something?

>isn't into it
then it's time for him to go. he shouldn't be geting paid for having a subpar work ethic, quality work or not.

>when
ichi announced this on his blog about a month ago. Dont know who he's working with but judging by what he's saying about muh happyness and muh big surprise, the cockblocking might be over.

It likely happened around the time they renewed the license for the series. Given that vol 21 was an amazing volume despite the low sales, Kadokawa is probably trying to drop a bomb with 22 to get the interest back.

I would imagine he gets paid based on how many colored, and regular illustrations he does. He's probably disinterested now that he makes money from doujins.
>scans never

i hope your right user. lord knows this bomb was overdue. and yeah 21 was one of the best end of the world arcs i've read so it's great that they're keeping the momentum going.

why even live

>he makes money from doujins
Excuse me?

>Ophis

S-Source?

Creamy

Vali would be a very doting Onii-chan right?

>inb4 Issei's new way to power up is taking virginities

>Ophis having virginity

>implying everyone isn't a virgin even if they're an ancient shape shifting dragon
This is japan 101.

What he said

>implying she's not dripping for Issei now that he's a dragon god
>implying she didn't create a reproductive system for himself on the spot

>for himself
herself*
That's an ironic typo.

>I will guide Ise-sama to victory. I am prepared to use any method in order to achieve that――.
>I already said it before. I am Ise’s sword. ―
>Very well. If that is your wish then I————shall become the part of your team. ――
>I have always decided to follow Ise-san since long time ago. ――

This is actually a good base for a team healer/support, glass canon mage, glass canon knight a strategist and Issei as dragon jesus.

Issei will never go to Hanzo academy and penetrate everyone

>inb4 a short story where it happens
I'd like to see crossovers of Issei with all female universes.

2nd this

What is sex with a valkyrie like?

Like victory.

What else would you add to this?
>Issei = tank/melee dps
>Asia = healer/support
>Xenovia = melee dps
>Rossweisse = mage dps/support/tank
>Ravel strategy/mage

I'd say another healer, but one that can do magic dps as well, unless Asia got to the point where she can fight by herself now

We'll she's got Fafnir.

Still waiting for the daughter loving

Also Ravel kind of counts as a second healer she has easy access to phoenix tears.

author wont have her use fafnir armor because she's relegated to defense damsel only. fafnir basically fights for her.

which is kinda dumb when her daughter in ex is a mary sue

Rating Games put restrictions on Tears. In a real battle, sure, Ravel could pull it off.

I'm pretty sure Ishibumi is going to have Asia use the Fafnir armor regularly. She's a healer tank with the armor it's just too good.

Found it. exhentai.org/g/817172/a1f3d78007/

also the Tears have to be collected in a specific way in a ritual for them to have healing powers. she could cry all day on a wound and have it do no good.

not for any offense like azazel did. it's literally there to justify her being on the battlefield among high class/super devils.

and stupid part about all this is that there is no reason for her not using fafnir this way in story.

>cry all day on a wound

Fuck, now I'm think of that scene at the end of Chamber of Secrets with Fawkes crying over Harry's arm

The tears were on the wound, so how the hell did it cleanse the venom already in his blood?

With the easy access i was kind of reffering to the fact she can just ask her family for as much tears as she wants.

doesnt work

So that's why she looks like Ophis it's drawn by Miyama.

>miyama will never have the rights to publish DxD doujins
Fuck it all

She only unlocked it Vol.20 she could start using it from now on.