Which Mangaka does the fight scenes best?

Which Mangaka does the fight scenes best?

Toriyama

You posted it already. The second best would be Murata in my opinion. Toriyama sensei is unbeatable though.

Nakaba's style is similar to Toriyama's

This

Metal Bat is 100% Onii-chan material.

Perfect flow

>liking this shit

It is similar, but a not as neat. Toriyama's artstyle and execution allow him to draw fights that feel really dynamic, yet not blurry or sloppy at all. Also Toriyama's blows feel heavier and with more impact. I like Nakaba's style though.

I think the fight scenes flow perfectly most of the time. And they are done well.

This.

Tsugumomo has the best fight scenes

That looks like a mess to be honest.

It is. As a fan of the series, the fights aren't a strong point.

Miura. can't beat berserk.

Itagaki is obviously the best, it's not even close.

If only people would TRANSLATE ALL THE GODDAMN CHAPTERS! There are dozens of missing chapters in every translation of every one of his mangas, I've had to read the fucking raws to understand what happened! Even better, some of the the translated chapters are so horrible the Japanese makes more sense even though I can't read it!

this
Tsugumomo has beautiful drawn and well choreographied battle scenes

This right here

Dragon Ball had awesome stuff up to Namek. Then it becomes obvious that Toriyama is running out of inspiration while getting more and more bored with his manga.

Miura, Nihei, Hiroaki Samura, Inoue, Toryiama.

Murata's artsmanship is top notch but Toriyama's ability to portray the fight scene is better

Say, what about Sorachi? I'm not an expert on manga by any stretch but I feel like his fights are pretty cool. But it does get a bit repetitive.

Toriyama fights are fucking shit though. Power level beams fests. All fights are the fucking same. you have such poor fucking shit taste it's making want to puke, holy fucking shit you have to be a fucking manchild, and I bet you really fucking like dragon cashcow super. Retard.Grow up.

Nanatsu no Taisai is pretty good for that, shame most of the charadesign are bland and/or samefacey.

I think the designs are pretty good desu famalam

Itigaki have a very beautiful visual narrative

Post some

No. Toriyama is good at showing things clearly, but his fights are not that good. Murata is spectacular.

Better than the guy who's doing DBS manga, at least though.

The retarded naruto armor was a mistake.

And the sword fights are even worse.
With his fist fights you actually can see proper motion.
With swords fights it is only guy warps behind other guy and then we see target gets cut.
I think there were exceptions in the past though.

The guy doing the DBS manga is bad and traces Toriyama.

Hamada Yoshikazu

Boichi was definitely one of them
The story was pretty good up until that bitch's betrayal then it went into a violent downward spiral, at least the art was amazing

End yourself, you angry fuck

Then what is?
One would think the fights would be a strong selling point of the series

Holy shit b8 harder

This is one of the few fights in OPM that actually has good fight choreography.

Did you reply to the wrong post

Nakaba, Murata and Togashi.

Where did he trace this from?

Garou was a top tier prick though. He hunted down heroes just because he could, hospitalizing most if not all, was extremely arrogant and conceited because of his strength, and got away with most of it until Saiatama arrived.

>Togashi.

I always thought Toriyama's fighting scenes looked great, it's a shame the fights themselves became pretty bad.

Yes? I am not talking about Togashi in his debuts. The fight scenes and paneling ae pretty neat.

>He says while posting Togashi.
Please refer to >The fight scenes and paneling ae pretty neat.
Sure mate.

I am not Which parts of I am not talking about Togashi in his debut don't you get? Even early HxH fight scenes weren't that good. But it's changed since the Chimera Ant arc.

>though

Though what?

Could you elaborate or do you want to post more reaction gifs?

>at least the art was amazing

All the dudes looked like troglodytes and the women looked like real dolls.

The part about Togashi having the best fights in manga.

Are you blind? I just posted one of Togashi fights. Is the art so bad you can't even recognize it?

Yukito may not be the best, but he's up there for sure.

Like the rest of One Piece.

This is what happens when you put 2 pure brawlers together, fights like these are always easy and nice to follow.

True, too bad the quality of his works is now... well... I'm sad

For some reason I really enjoy UQ Holder's fight scenes.

Yes Akamatsu is pretty good for that. Serious Negima arcs had some sick choreography as well.

thank god i find someone of same taste

naruto

She is sex.

Watsuki actually draws pretty good fights

Adventure and world building are its main draws

Not a good example

Yes user, she is.

This looks pretty mediocre. The panneling is just unappealing.

It was needed for the story, Guts had to step the fuck up and Miura only had one way, also, its a nice way to conect Guts and the skull knight, for they walk the same path, the path of the struggler.

Truly the pinnacle of fighting manga.

This.

Great Art
Great bodies
Great fights.

also

>reminder, your favorite goddess is dead.

>If only people would TRANSLATE ALL THE GODDAMN CHAPTERS! There are dozens of missing chapters in every translation of every one of his manga
Fuck off; don't lie. The only part of Baki that isn't translated is the last arc of the first series, and we're actively working on it. In the meantime, there's the second season of the anime which covers that missing arc (and the first season, which covered bits that weren't covered before).

>some of the the translated chapters are so horrible
Blame Wild Fang Project.

Samura.

perfect body.

The most recent fight looked absolutely awful and was shittily convoluted, to boot.

>Oh! Great
>Air Gear

morikawa

Indeed.

Too Old

Wish I had the motivation to improve my drawing skills.

>That smile

I just wish he'd stop jerking off to Musashi.

>Kimochiiiiii
Fuck off Itagaki.

My nigga

Hamada Yoshikazu is a fucking god.

Boichi's art is amazing, but not a big fan of how he does fight scenes. It's all impact with no flow, which kinda neuters the big moments, like the stuff you posted.

Isn't that harem shit?

It's harem, almost-hentai, comedy, and battle.
I know there's other Tsugumomofags in here, post the two page spread of worst mom destroying the monster Sunao was hunting.

>He sees your dick

>Also Toriyama's blows feel heavier and with more impact.
Really?
I admit I only watched the anime, so if it doesn't apply to the manga I won't complain, but I thought NnT has a better range and more subtle damage way of showing damage.
In DBZs case and especially when it was a no sell punch or just laser spam it rarely shows how much an attack has effect.
In NnT case for example when Galan attacked Escannor and the later didn't even flinch you still could see a cut of a few centimeter or when Ban used his fox hunt to try to steal Estarossas heart which didn't work you could see how it brused the surface of Estarossas skin and even damaged Bans hand.
I miss that in DBZ fights.

When are anime and manga ever comparable?

Just compare and with .
Not to say Nakaba isn't good, but he's not on Toriyama's level.