Redpill me on hispanics. As a legal mexican american born in this country i want to know what you dumb nazi fucks think

Redpill me on hispanics. As a legal mexican american born in this country i want to know what you dumb nazi fucks think.

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryofhate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We think you should put a glock in your mouth and pull the trigger

>legal Mexican
You have to go back

>mexican
>american
pick one

Shut the fuck up and lurk more you pinche pocho pendejo. this is an imageboard of peace.

Salte de este malparido país Salta Muros de mierda.
Tú clase no aporta absolutamente nada a la economía, incrementa el crimen y pone en riesgo la etnología de los blancos, eres un invasor, tus padres son invasores, ustedes decidieron llegar a un país al cual no pertenecen pero tienen la oportunidad de vivir con mejor calidad, pero desde que tocaron el suelo, no han hecho absolutamente nada más que tomar beneficios y pedir ayudas al gobierno por qué tú raza es floja e inútil por naturaleza, las estadísticas hablan por sí solas.
Quieres vivir aquí? Adaptate y deja de demandar que la sociedad que decidiste invadir se adapte, abandona tus raíces por qué no vives sobre el suelo en el que fueron plantadas.

Lol i cant even read half this shit

I think there's too many of you fucking spics here, taking all our jobs and taking all our shit!!!!

literally muslim rape babies

>motherfucking country translated as malparido pais

sorry but we hispanics have a thousand better insults than you

Get the fuck out of this of this country salta Muros.
Your class contributes in nothing to the economy, it increases the crime and it puts at risk the ethnicity of the whites, you are an invasor, your parents are invaders, you decided to arrive at a country to which you don't belong but get to have the opportunity to live with a higher quality, but since they arrived to this nation, immigrants have done nothing but wanting benefits and ask the government for help because your race is lazy and useless by nature, the statistics speak for themselves.
You want to live here? Adaptate and stop demanding that the society that you decided to invade adapts, you want to live here? Abandoned your roots because you're not in the ground in which they were planted.

I want those Doturd figures

Las capacidades lingüísticas de nosotros, colombianos son superiores en todos los sentidos cuando a agresiones verbales se refiere.

>nigger-tier insults form north south-america

gil de cuarta

I agree with this.

Vete a mamarle la verga a tu madre argentino elitista

Shill.
Mexican American is someone born in mexico who became a US citizen.

>You are a CHICANO,
someone born in the US who is of Mexican decent.

No one in mexico would call you a mexican.

I can't wait for my aegis and baby roshan to get here desu

>Mexican American
This is how I know you're not a real American. A real American that truly loves this country would just call themselves America, not have to connect themselves to a lesser country. You have to go back.

Shit nenos you got there. Mexicans always have a shit taste for anime

I think Mexicans (most of them) are moving up and I respect them more than I use to.

How is it for you here Chicano?
You go to college?
What do you do for a living?

>buying assfaggot nendos

Cancer buying cancer, no surprise

This

English please so all the other boys and girls can play too

libraryofhate.com/

Subhuman pls go

I also have the QOP and Mirana Nendo's, wanna fuck?

Japs make DOTA figurines?

>mexican
>dotard

Just end your life

Fpbp

this
I bet you abandoned your faith and went over to some bastardized, Americanized protestant sect

Your kind will be genocided within the next 100 years. The eternal Anglo slumbers now, but he will awaken again, much meaner than before.

Fpbp, op blown the fuck out

Hispanic is a bullshit term. Castizos, mestizos, indios, and negritos are all hispanic even if they don't share any DNA.

>Pinoy
Typical.

>Mexicans
>playing Dota instead of lol
Wtf I love Mexico now

>pass user
>mexican american born in this country
>dumb nazi

You're broken already noob faggot.
You're an American.
Of Mexican decent and if you 'identify' as anything you suck.

Did you buy the Sup Forums Gold Account too?
if so, spic related

Ja! La wea

fippity bippity

fuck off soe poster

Fuck you, just the past week i get my citizenship in burguerland, the test is so fucking easy men.

And yes, i paíd taxes and Shit in USA, the real big deal of the majority of hispanics is is that they never legalize their migratory situation, and another thing, we work more than the blacks, which are those that demand more social assistance for each child they have.