Best anime/manga of all time

fuck all the other gay shit. This is the only good one.

Steel Ball Run is better

YUUUUUUUUURRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard gay.

Fist is ace. But you're wrong as shit thinking it's the only good one.

AAAAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATA
WATAAAA

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

same

>Marty Stu who can never lose and beats everyone instantly and effortlessly except for maybe once or twice in the whole thing
>asspulls everywhere
>retarded plot points that go nowhere (She looks just like JUUUURIAAAAAAA. Huh. Well, goodbye forever.)
>the only good one
Sure, if you have shit taste.

Deadman Wonderland probably one of the best I've ever read. Cant speak for the anime though never seen it. Berserk and Rave Master are also on the top of my list

Berserk. Period.

well thats a unique opinion i guess. Blame for me has to be the best tho.

Boku no Hero Academia for me

Berserk
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Lagann
Initial D
Ghost in the Shell

These might be meme answers but pretty much the only anime/manga i've seen and read.

How does one start jojo?

Pic related is better and Oscar is manlier than Kenshiro too.

From part 1 up to part 8. Anime's good

As much as I love HnK and its easily my favorite anime, this entire thread including just about every response gives me cancer. Sasuga summer.

ZA WA

It's a drag to read after the first three volumes already.

>>Marty Stu
I can't keep up with this tv tropes shit. I know Gary Sue, which is stupid enough since you don't change a term based on gender, but this is just getting ridiculous.

>Thinly veiled rec thread gets legit responses
Sasuga summer

out

Nice Sup Forums thread.

Congratulations, you have the shittiest, most obviously a newfag opinion in a thread of shitty newfag opinions.

>tfw order for Blame! 1-10 came in the post today
>musty as fuck, pages yellowed

>you don't change a term based on gender
That's kind of common as fuck, though. Whhat do you think "actress" is? "Jane Doe"?

I think 'actress' a title and 'Jane Doe' is a moniker not a term. You don't say "Dea ex Machina".

How is actress less of a term than Mary Sue? Jane Doe is
a moniker, yes, but you change it for the same reason - because using a female's name to refer to a man is jarring to a lot of people.
And deus ex machina is different, because it's a Latin loanword that is itself a translation of Greek, and it also doesn't really refer to the person nowadays (someone's appearance might be a deus ex machina, but it's not really about the character themselves). I'm not going to go see whether the Greeks ever used the feminine form when appropriate, because that's too much autism for me.

>how is a job title different from a character descriptor
>Your example doesn't count because I say so

Actress is a descriptor of a person, just like Mary Sue. It's used the same way.

I gave my reasoning, don't fucking pretend I didn't

Hokuto no Ken is the GOAT manga. 30+ and still nothing else comes close. Best story, art, fights and characters.

It was the first manga I've ever completed, so it holds a special place in my heart. I don't think it's the best one ever, but I enjoyed it.

I'd say Akira for me, but I wasn't finished with the manga yet so I can't judge it as a whole.

Well if you don't take into account mangos that aren't finished yet I'd say:

Mother Sarah for post apocalyptic mango.

Battle Royal for survivalist mango.

Shamo (if you exclude the chink arc and the last arc) for fighting mango (I like holyland but I think shamo is more solid)

Punpun for feels mango.

That manga about a death girl for romantic mango (and maybe feels one too).

There are tons of great picks like berserk, vinland saga, vagabond, I am a hero but they aren't finished yet so I'm holding my judgment.

Deaf not death.

Jesus christ I should just head to bed.

I agree

Berserk, everything else falls short compared to it, be it anime or manga.

I feel like manga in general have better quality than anime though, to name a few: Kingdom, Vinland Saga, Punpun, Sanctuary, Dorohedoro.

There can be no doubt.

>Characters are largely 2 dimensional and very unrealistic
>fights are all the exact same
>story clearly makes itself up as it goes along
>gets very repetitive after a while
It's fun but I would struggle to call it great.

Is his head slowly turning into an axe?

Where can I read this?

fuck all the other gay shit. This is the only good one.

Nausicaa & Lone Wolf and Cub for me are the greatest. Berserk up to a point could be up there (end of conviction arc/battle at the hill of swords with Zodd).

FotNS is cool though. I like how much of a product of its time it is.

>mfw jojo ponies call "WATATATATATATATA" "ORARORAORAORA" instead

Watch anime for part 1-half of part 4
Read to part 8
Read part 1-3
Read the spinoffs

This thread is fucking horrible.

This post is fucking horrible.

>muh manly bullshit
I hope you all go back to Sup Forums within the week.