Guardia Civil officers leave their HQ in different cities around Spain to be deployed in Catalonia...

Guardia Civil officers leave their HQ in different cities around Spain to be deployed in Catalonia. The civilians shows their support to the Guardia Civil officers who are deployed in Catalonia in defense of their freedom and agaisnt those who believe they are above the law and so above everyone in that country.
The cities are Huelva, Toledo, Santander, Córdoba, Cádiz, Guadalajara and more.

Some videos:
>youtu.be/iELHfi-SVKo
>youtu.be/ABnVft2EmyE
>youtu.be/wVaN2InFHX8
>youtu.be/dKkLiBcUVo0
>youtu.be/uSmx0cXS5gY
>youtu.be/RFbVYg5FNrM

Catalonian people supporting the unity of Spain. This is the majority in Catalonia but most of them fear the consequences that whould carry showing that kind of patriotism, they can't even use spanish in many ways in their daylife, the independentists are the real totalitarians here.
>youtu.be/1qObFb4P6Jw

These are the so called separatits:
>youtu.be/6bHuoUc2Om8
Yes, a bunch if SJW and antifa retards.

Remember, there is no Spain vs Catalonia, since Catalonia is Spain, and a catalonian person is as spanish as a galician, asturian, andalusian... What is happening is a Law vs different criminals like the catalonian politician, antifas, okupas, and brainwashed idiots.

Do not trust what you read in the MSM!

VIVA ESPANA!

VIVA LA GUARDIA CIVIL Y EL CNP

Viva España, viva el Rey

ARRIBA ESPAÑA

>Extreme Right movilizes to take over Madrid due to the lack of police.
People will still deny the whole thing is made by commies and Soros.

>Do not trust what you read in the MSM!
Ah ah ah, have a bump.

Er, extreme left.
I always keep mixing them in english

freudian slip

bumperino

>having to bring police from all over Spain because catalan police ignore the orders of the spanish goverment
You're going to lose this fight Manolos.

Daily reminder that all catalan people want to be independent but we got millions of spanish gibmigrants in Catalonia who are a fifth column of traitors.

Bumping for Miquelet Death Squads.

Manolos you're finished.
VISCA CATALUNYA LLIURE!

catacucks BTFO

Lol no it's all tied up if you know what I mean

Spanish nationalism is the worst meme I've ever seen. There's no such thing like "Spain". Spain is the leftovers of a falling empire, not fallen yet.

Lol what can be tied if Spain can't even tie up itself? Quit weed Manolo

Catalonia is full of hate and confrontation because of evil secessionists. Love will defeat hate.

sharia law for catalonia when?

>wanting to be part of the (((Kingdom of Spain)))
>with this (((king)))
>in 2017

>Trapero acata la orden de la Fiscalía y envía a los Mossos a los puntos de votación

RULE. OF. LAW.

Viva el orden y la ley

If Catalonia votes for independence and the Spanish government rejects it, can I join an international column and participate in the civil war?

Viu Catalunya

>¡Viva la Guardia Civil! ¡VIVA! ¡Viva la Guardia Civil!
>Ala, pa'casa

"a por ellos oe"

Pathetic.

I hope it goes through and barcelona will be banmed from la liga

This was the plan since the beggining. I have mossos friends and they told me they want to be the ones guarding the voting places because they will stand down the moment they see people wanting to vote.

Fight for Catalonia? Sure. I want to fight too but none of us have guns.

>none of us have guns.

Guns are too old fashioned.
The new in is vehicles.
As long you can drive, you can fight.