Why are paddies (irish for you non UK cuckd) so obsessed with religion? I know they have a low average iq...

Why are paddies (irish for you non UK cuckd) so obsessed with religion? I know they have a low average iq, but what gives?

why 'paddies'?

because they dont want to end up like the UK and descend into a degeneration spiral that ends up in islam genociding the whole country

>believes religion will stop that
Ever seen the United States? 50% white.
Plus Dublin and Belfast are full of non whites.

Why are the quintessentially british new arrivals so obsessed with religion?

Low IQ and backwards, a bit like the Irish.

Is it true that Irish IQ would be in the 100s if not for knackers?

Pffft, get out of here. My sister teaches in a school in England. They are miles behide the irish. she said she has 13 year olds using there fingers to count for basic sums.

So are you telling me brits are low iq and backwards?

Irish guy that has lived in England, Australia and America. Can confirm English people are literally retarded. Australian not far behind. America behind England x10.

Why do British people think that they are progressive because they've become apostates?

>anecdotal evidence
That's because your sister teaches in a shitty school. And she probably teaches the special needs kids.

50% have an IQ below 100. So yes, half of us are retarded, just like any other population. But our average IQ is higher than your slav Yugoslavian shithole.

Weekly Catholic church attendance in Ireland has dropped from about 90% in the mid 70s to 40% now.

>proud of worshipping a sand nigger in a sand nigger religion

That's still astonishingly high, if true.
40% of the population believing in magic? Fuck me lad.

Irish

>yugoslavian
I'm guessing you're in the 50% you mentioned

They have better morals than us. The decline of Christianity is why Europe is in the state it's in today.

No it isn't. Slavery and burning people to death for superstition were perfectly moral when Christianity was dominant. Guess you believe it's moral to enslave and burn peiple to death.

Were those Catholic priests that got caught fucking all those kids a few years back in Ireland moral too? Dimwit.