Why is Sup Forums obsessed with saving roasties?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with saving roasties?
They're beyond saving,
Get an Asian gf RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc
youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks Asian roasties aren't beyond saving

Shit, wrong webm

>He thinks Asians aren't roasties

Kek.

Asian girls stay committed to the same fella until they devoured hundreds of gallons of rice cracker cum.

> shit, wrong webm
> posts same webm
fucking greasy dago guinea piece of shit.

this one is cropped so it displays bigger on phones

aspect ratio

Im dating a Filipino girl atm, she seems really nice. I think she has only had sex with one guy (her ex). Over pillowtalk she kept asking me questions like how many girls I had slept with at university. Not sure if she was insecure or what..

>only had sex with one guy (her ex).
one too many.

>Only had sex with one guy

LMAO. You fucking britbongs are so delusional. xD

Asian girls are great, dunno why Sup Forums is so racist towards them. I only hate satanic jews and muslims

a lot of them like vidya and anime which is nice

What is your obsession with women in general? Asian women are the same as any other race. Donate sperm to carry.on the white race, and get you a QT 3.14 trap.

Flips are the biggest whores in Asia
All women lie about how many men they've slept with, ESPECIALLY asian women

you are literally dating a prostitute

Think of the children..

Welcome to the brave new world.

shut up, kangaroo

t. Sad hapa

>t. Sad hapa
youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc

>Get an Asian gf RIGHT NOW
keked

If he was 6'1" with the same face he'd be drowning in pussy

His face is fuck ugly tho...

is jap pussy really as tight and snug as they say in those ads?

Thing is...Maybe he had a small dick. (which is why he was too shy to approach women in the first place...No self-confidence in the first place)...Or Not to mention he had asian features..That aside, some hapas tend to look effeminate. (i.e. like faggot twinks). So generally girls would rather have them in their "friend" zone.

>is jap pussy really as tight and snug as they say in those ads?
Yes.

Also their wetness is thiccer, like lotion

>DPRK annexes SK and closes the borders
>Koike closes Japan's borders
>East Asian racial purity secured
feels good man

I've got a date tonight. She's a solid 8 no fat on her and barely speaks English. It doesn't matter tho because she craves white cock. And the best part is my night has no chance of being ruined by some African chimping out here. This place is great.

I can think of a few exceptions...I guess these two look like normal, masculine man. (though they still have visible asian features)...But they don't look like effeminate pussified twinks

Reddit.com/r/hapas

Keanu is amwf

Elliot was a narcissist who was completely unable to empathise or relate to people around him. His narcissism stemmed from a very deep seated insecurity, likely to do with his race. He believed himself to be all these wonderful things, when in reality he just had a terrible personality on top of average looks.

Can you imagine going on a date with him? "You are so lucky to be going out with me. Do you feel blessed? I bet you want me to pay for everything, whore. Why haven't you sucked my dick yet? Are you ungrateful or something? I bet you sucked other guys on the first date."

He needed to get over himself, and go on a date with a fatter uglier girl, and get laid. Plenty of pure white phenotype guys are losers who struggle to get laid, it happens.

actually his father's grandmother is Chinese

He's not hapa

Reddit.com/r/herpes

>Elliot was a narcissist who was completely unable to empathise or relate to people around him. His narcissism stemmed from a very deep seated insecurity, likely to do with his race. He believed himself to be all these wonderful things, when in reality he just had a terrible personality on top of average looks.

Add to that his loves for 80's music (he had great taste imo), but his personality seemed shockingly similar to Pat Bateman. (only Bateman actually had the physic to go with it)
youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE

that pic. they are really getting blacked.

The more I learn about him, the more obvious he suffered from psycopathy pretty much from a young age, so no wonder he seems so similar to the character of Patrick Bateman (a psycopath).

He used to dye his hair and learned to skateboard, not because he liked it, but because he thought it would make people like him more. Patrick was into music and talked about it in detail because he thought its what normal people did, not because he actually likes music.

>He did things to be liked by others

SHOCKING!

7th and 8th in line of sucession in Denmark are sort of hapa's