exhentai.org/g/622943/a18e7a4481/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry Hachiman will.

yukino will

>smoker
>drinker
Yeah no

PREMIUM VIRGIN CHRISTMAS CAKE!

Yuckyno a shit. She is a bad friend for trying to get at Hikki despite him being her best friends love. Yui has already scoped Hikki out and decided on him.

If anything it's Yui who is shit. All of the things you just said, apply more to Yui than Yukino.

Too fucking desperate and pathetic.

Yui loved Hikki first. Yukkino only started to like him near the christmas event. 8man is Yui's by rights.

How old is she?

Yui only likes him because he saved her dog.

Sensei got the 8man first. Yui only liked him after he began helping her club, and Ruri only liked him after he helped her and told her hat is cute. Sensei has the most seniority and the highest level!

Yukino only "likes" him because she is dependent on him. She isn't actually in love the same way Yui is.

Yui likes him because she got to know him after joining the club.

But that's the thing. Yui never gets to know anything about Hachiman, so clearly that's not true.

Yui learns his behavior and what sort of person he is. She knows who he is even if some things are a mystery. She loves him all the more for who he is. She will win and deserves him. Yukino should date Hayama or Pan-san or somshit.

He already did

Don't worry Sup Forums, I've got you coverd.
I will take care of her.

Why are you getting so angry? At the end of ANOTHER, Hachiman thinks to himself that what he and Yui have isn't genuine. Hachiman and Yui's relationship isn't one based on two people getting to know each other and falling in love with one another for who they really are. It's mostly physical and Yui forcing Hachiman to uphold his promises.

>Why are you getting so angry?
I am not angry in the least.

> At the end of ANOTHER, Hachiman thinks to himself that what he and Yui have isn't genuine
He wonders if it is. Genuine isn't that big of a deal since Yukino is the one who swallowed her feelings for him just because hshe saw Yui and 8man together once.

> It's mostly physical and Yui forcing Hachiman to uphold his promises.
Yui hasn't been physical with 8man even once. 8man made the promises and he is the type that needs to be coaxed into romance. 8man has gone on Yui's route in ANOTHER and it is a good end for all.

Don't you want Yukino to be happy? She loves Pan-san so she would probably be okay dating a real life one.

She said that she will still fall for him even if they had met any other way

I don't know you seem mighty upset. Either way, Hachiman and Yui's love isn't real and it's not something that is going to last. Once volume 12 comes out, you'll find out why that's the case.

She said that she would have fallen for him if she had been sent to the Service Club and if he had helped her. So there's teo requirements for Yui's love to exist:
1. Hachiman helping her.
2. Yui being sent to the Service Club.

Yui got sent to the Service Club to make cookies for the boy that saved her dog during the car accident. You do the math.

She was 26 at the start of the series, but now she's 27.

I vote 8man. He can get the best ending, he deserves it.

I wonder what's Yukino's requirements?

It would have taken a lot of work no matter how you look at it. Like Hachiman, it's not easy for Yukino to fall in love.

Yui would never even pay him any thought unless he made an impression on her. She said it herself she thinks that it was inevitable wshe would love him. Also Yui cares about genuine so she isn't divorced from the concept.

Why do people think Yukino isn't in love? Fricking Yuifags.

You answered your own question.

>Yui would never even pay him any thought unless he made an impression on her
Exactly. He saved her dog, he made an impression on her.

>Also Yui cares about genuine so she isn't divorced from the concept
Now I really know you have no idea what you are talking about.

She will stop if you love her.

>derailed cake thread
Let's put this back on track.

>lived with a gigolo
>virgin

Maybe he was a prude giggolo.

>replies: 32
>images: 6
This is what happens when you spam the same thread everyday.

Yui cares about genuine. In fact if it was between genuine and getting railed by 8man she would pick genuine.

Just like she picked that in ANOTHER, right? Yuifag please.

This, sensei is best

There wasn't any choice between getting Hikki's cock and getting genuine in ANOTHER.

How can the other girls can even compete

>cherry-kun

No matter what happens at least 8man won't come between their friendship.

So Yui and genuine are incompatible.

No. Genuine can happen between the three in ANOTHER if Yukino lets it. How would Yui be incompatible with genuine?

I am just saying that there is no barrier between 8man's dick and genuine in ANOTHER. She wouldn't want to be his woman without genuine.

So then you simply don't understand the narrative. In order for Hachiman to end up with Yui, he had to give up on wanting something genuine.

What would marriage with Sensei be like?

Why is that? Why would going for Yui mean he loses out on genuine?
Genuine isn't Yukino's pussy, it isn't romance to her or him.

Pretty great I'd imagine

>yfw the OVA was delayed from next month to October

I wonder what it'd feel like to bust a nut inside Sensei while Yukino and Yui are watching?

But who would be the one wearing the pants? I wouldn't mind being sensei's househusband while she becomes the main breadwinner.

>Both Shinmai Maou and Yahari end with the Cakes winning
I really hope they both set off the trend, imagine 10 years of Cakes finally winning.

This

8man has no romantic feelings for Yukino. He has only tried to befriend her

cake end ONEGAI

What will be the first post-Shinmai and Yahari Cake anime to set off the trend?

But Yumiko is going to win.

She'd better win. After getting her pregnant 8man ought to take responsibility.

How unfortunate that she didn't go without panties

>nopan
She's pure and you know it.

>Yumiko
>Pure

That is correct.

Wtf is another anyways ?

>Yui would do all this for Hikki's dick
Not even. She stepped on Yukino's neck and had 8man abandon genuine just for hand holding and another date. I can't imagine what she would do for his actual love.

Why can't people just accept that Yui is not a nice girl?

The only GENUINE ending is Haruno marrying 8man.

He might come between their vaginas.

I know Gahama-san wants that but what about Yukino-Chan?

She is pure and so fucking cute

Yeah well she also has 8man's baby growing inside her.

Why is polygamy illegal again?

I don't know. 8man has dead fish, rotten eyes and a rotten outlook on life. He wants something genuine too. I am not sure if Yukino-chan likes that sort of guy.

When will Harunon start calling her Yukinon for a giggle?

Real question is when Haruno will seduce 8man in front of both Yukino and Yuigahama?

He has high natural resistance toward seductresses.

Or so he claims. He's weak to that minx Saika-chan.

I don't mind drinking, but she'd have to stop smoking.

>but she'd have to stop smoking.
Would you rather her smoke cock instead?

True, but if Haruno persists, he will eventually break down and fuck Haruno right there and then in front of them.

First girl rule, she will win

That is a guaranteed nice boat. I don't think Haruno likes him for anything more than Yukino bait.

Can't argue with those satanic trips Sup Forumsnon.

"Does my butt look big in this Onii-chan?"

Oh, it is best girl's birthday.

Yeah. I'm sure Yui is very happy.

She just won the Hikki bowl and it is her birthday. 8man was being mean by saying she wasn't good at things in that scene.

Could you stop spamming? No one cares. Your other thread died out for the same reason.

Eat shit Yuckynofag.

Imagine Yui and Hacking as a couple. They'd be miserable and have jackshit to do together. Yui can't hold a conversation

Pure maiden

I feel sorry for her. i'm willing to bet that the cunt won't ever return her feelings.

They didn't seem miserable at all in vol R. In fact the entire club was happy and there was no bullshit. 8man and Yui make a cute couple.

exhentai.org/g/622943/a18e7a4481/

I don't like the artstyle in that one.

This, unfortunately it is the only 8man X Hiratsuka Doujin availabe on the sadpanda, and I sincerely wish that there were more of them available to read on there

Yui is by far the best girl in the show. I like her and I hope WW does the right thing.