Iran

Can someone explain to me why the western world is supposed to hate Iran ? I've done a little reading into it and apart from regressing into a religious hell hole it seems like one of the only decent countries in the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1410815/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't fucking question things stupid goy

They decided to be an edgy nativist shithole instead of wealthy geopolitically significant client state. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

They don't bow to the Rothschilds

>it seems like one of the only decent countries in the middle east.
explain

That's exactly the conclusion I came to, America hates Iran so they are exiled from the world basically. I can't understand what they have done that makes them one of the 'bad guys' so to speak.

I like Iran. It' a shame they were islamized but many people there are pretty cool

Because Iran doesn't bow down to Israel and other kike bankers like America does

I've met many Iranian people and they were all well-mannered and sophisticated.

why do so many of them do that to their eyebrows

because they were taken over by muslims who should be purged so it can be run by persians again

the jews want to kill the persians as well

It's their sense of beauty.

>The French are obsessed with legs, Americans with breasts, Brazilian with butts and for us Iranians, it's eyebrows

Eyebrows are an important part of the Iranian culture. Since they're not allowed to show much skin in public, they work on their eyebrows and eyelashes.
I don't like thin eyebrows though. They look so artificial.

I accidentally replied to myself, your reply is above.

(((the western media))) is what hates Iran.

They are the last possibly legit threat to jewish hegemony in Middle East since some of them still have Aryan genes. Thus the Jew constantly shrieking and calling for war. Which they will certainly go for during next 3 years in case next candidate isn't as amenable to Jewish pressure.

One of the richest history in the middle east, based food and their educated immigrants are the best from the muslim world

Iran had or still has the size, power and influence to be the main or atleast one of the main players in the region. Hussein's regime tryed to put Iraq in charge of the region, so they attacked Iran - didnt' win anything, okay then, let's try Kuwait - Desert Storm with 'back the fuck up, bitch' was initiated by USA without even considering that some allies of USA protested NATO going into war with Iraq. Israel is USA's homeboy and they are boo-ing anyone that will be playing against them or will try to post any danger. Btw, Iran is ally with Russia, even though Russia doesn't care much for Iran, mostly just uses the fact to do PR and press announcements to piss of burgers.

more than 5 000 years of continuous civilisation

only China & India can say so I think

Saudi Arabia and Israel, that's about it.

I strongly recommand to pol Iranian movies, especially those directed by Asghar Faradhi imdb.com/name/nm1410815/

The jew said so. Also that flag is a sunni flag of jihad, not the shia flag of jihad.

Iranian films best films

the eternal anglo ruined everything

mossadegh couldve been the hero the ME needed

we choose camel fuckers in the desert over 3000 years of civilization