How do I counter this argument?

How do I counter this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
libraryofhate.com/#Validity-of-Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson.
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notable differences between races (i.e. jawline and skull)

Society is a racial construct.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

can't have racial diversity if you don't have races

Then they just say, "that doesn't matter. We are all one race, the human race?" I need facts bruh

Then why do Black Lives Matter?

Science is a social construct.

Racial dimorphism

Two directions: One, is to claim that programs like race based affirmative action are anti science, and need to be ended as they contribute to the divisive social construct that's race.

The other is to counter with other things that are social constructs, like murder and rape.

Skin color is the most obvious one.

Individual race may be but the genetic differentiations that allow us to group people into negroids, caucasoids, and mongoloids arent.

Society gave niggers black skin, sickle-cells, nappy hair and low iq?

Just use the shitty photoshops, IQ charts and outdated literature that get posted here daily.

The real question is, does it matter? If anything this is a good thing because you can argue for separatism without it being racist.

Members of less developed societies or socieites that don't reflect our own cannot integrate with ours, and forced integration can only damage the integrity of pur society.

Forgot to mention, I've argued that race exists before and I always get hit with the "race is a social construct, culturally there are ethnicities." That's how they justify the BLM and affirmative action shit,

science is a social construct at that point.

>"that doesn't matter. We are all one race, the human race?"

that's not the argument, the argument is that there is no clear boundary between the "races"

It's very easy to look at an average african and an average european and see they are different, but as you start looking at darker and darker europeans and lighter and lighter africans you will see that there is no clean genetic border between where one "race" ends and the other begins

science is a social construct
math is a social construct
the phone using to complain about social constructs is also a social construct
being constructed by a society does not render it invalid in its conception

These are the correct answers because they attack the double standard.

just say: no its not.

Never argue with people mentioning "social construct" and "genetics" in the same argument. They obviously dont follow any definition or logic to further their point.

Good, then there is no "White privilege" and I can identify as nigger on grad school apps.

>asians have a slightly different alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme thats better at metabolising alcohol
>blacks have higher preavlence of sickle cell anaemia
>europeans have higher levels of cystic fibrosis
>jews have high levels of tay sacs (a neurodegenerative disorder)
>Mediterraneans and australian aborigines have higher levels of diabetes
>different races have different proportions of blood type, i.e. whites have majority A group, asians have majority B group and native americans have majority O group
>you can tell the race of a person just by looking at their skeletal structure
>you can tell the race of a person just by analysing their haplotype and genetic markers from a small DNA sample

Majority of these things have been taught to me within the last year of my genetics major. Anyone who denies the physical and physiological differences between the races is a dumbshit. The same logic should thus be able to be extended to mental capabilities.

If race was a purely sociological construct, and the premise of race was not validated by biological and genomic evidence, then how is a service like 23andMe capable of accurately identifying the origins of a persons genetic makeup? How could a scientific service, without even looking at skin-color, accurately estimate the country from which a persons bloodline originates from, potentially as far back in time as 5,000 years?

It literally says race doesn't exist then immediately states genetic diversity, AKA DIFFERENT RACES. It shot itself in its own foot.

Marriage is a social construct, English language is a social construct, even the food we ate to evolve from monkey is a social construct. Sure it is, but it still exists and niggers aren't whites.

Therefore racism cannot exist, you damned niggers

>"""""Scientists"""""
We know there are differences in the races just like there are differences in the sexes. Pointing to biological differences as opposed to discussing differences in IQ would be the easy route. None of them can argue that blacks don't have more melanin.

you can't without sounding like a moron because it's science so you either deny reality out of pure ignorance or you become a scientist and try to disprove it. If you're like the average Sup Forumstard then science is probably way beyond your cognitive abilities and if not, you probably will end up being convinced of the opposite.

There is two termins for describing big people groups - 'race' and 'ethnos'.

Race - depends from biological inherited congenital properties. We can even make a mathematical models with race differences.
Ethnos - depends from social, religious, language, culture and other acquired properties.

Those 'scientists' just confused with two different termins.

There are no races in dogs either. You may see a difference between a chihuahua and a german shepherd. But looking at all the races between you will see there is no clean genetic border between where one "race" ends amd the other begins.

dna testing

This
Some societies are better than others.

(((((Scientists)))))

So if you got adopted as an infant by niggers, you are a nigger too?

Easy. Ask for sources.

These articles which claim (((scientists))) have discovered something which aligns to their agenda have often just looked at a studies abstract and drawn their own conclusion.

probably will end up acting like one.

But it is, race isnt a biological therm. Specially in the meme way murrikans use it, there's not such thing as a black race or a white race.

The fact something is a social construct doesnt meant it's not real, it just means society decides the parameters, soft sciences are social constructs in general. Fot some reason for Sup Forums and progressive faggots that means someone is implying it doesnt exist or that it doesnt have any value, but that is retarded.

Sup Forums loves to play victim. For fucks sake half of this board believes caucasian (race) and white (phenotype) are the same thing.

>The only answer you need:
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

"As you may know, I identify as an 70+ boomer. GIVE ME MY FREE SHIT, NOW."

How about this?

ok then they should stop identity politics and affirmitive action and punish everyone who uses the word racist.

nah, you're just gonna get killed

you can't. people with heritage stemming from all parts of the world wholly destroy the concept of race. race has been something summarized as a representation of a people during a certain time period given their geographical location. any of those factors can change thus race is fluid and represents more of a cycle than anything concrete since it's always subject to change.

There is tons of medical, and scientific studies that proves otherwise. These "scientists" opinions and feelings don't outweigh the cold hard facts and research on genetic differences between races. To claim race is just imagined is ignoring reality.

But you won't be black, you will only get some of their mannerisms. Therefore races exist

>tfw you can read cyrillic but not speak russian

>I identify as trans-black. Now make with the gibs.

Kek 100% true.

How do you construct it?
What scientists?
Which Study?
Sources any at all?
What is outbreeding depression?
What is return to the mean?

I think you spelled "simulation" wrong, user.

social constructs are biological constructs

where do these people think society comes from? never never land?

/thread

Research into race and the differences therein is basically wholesale banned in the scientific community. There is no actual "science" on this topic - it's not science if you are not allowed to dissent.

Same problem with climate science, btw.

The scientific community is all about ostracizing people these days. It's a very dangerous trait they have developed.

Human = species, not a race.
Racial differences are quite obvious.

not an argument

I heard that there was a nobel prize winner who gave it back after being shunned for his opinions on race. My google-fu has failed me however,

>Asians
>human

Pick one

A ruler is a social construct. Time is a social construct. The weight of a pound is a social construct.

It should say that a clock is a social construct, damn.

Great, now when will those faggot leftists stop using the word 'racist' then?

Why would you want to counter that argument.
We are all race and Adam is our father. After the flood, all tribes and people are rooted in Sem, Ham and Japhet, according to scripture Ham raped his father Noah and his children were cursed to be servants to the children of Japhet and Sem.

We are one race but with distinctive pasts and burdens to carry.

Praise our Lord and heavenly creator.

Consent is a social construct.

humans are much closer genetically than the different breeds of dog

any single human phenotype can reproduce with any other, but a great dane can't fuck a chihuahua

if we kept isolating human phenotypes for thousands and thousands of generations selecting specifically for greater mutation each time we probably could reach the level of genetic distinction as there is between domesticated dogs, but right now it's not a fair comparison

what is bone marrow transplants that align directly to specific genetic make up

Race isn't though. It's observable by DNA analysis for fucks sake.

Race is a social construct
In countries all over the world, they construct jails to keep anti social niggers away from humans.

thanks, i didnt have this one

scream COON NIGGER NIGGER COTTON PICKER

If races are a made up thing, why is so taboo research or talking about it?

no "scientist" would sincerely argue that

What about abbos?

Aw shit

>Research into race and the differences therein is basically wholesale banned in the scientific community

Not in Russia. We have some works about origins of human races.

tell them that no endangered animals exist because a lion is a feline but so is a cat,a polar bear is the same as a brown bear in canada so why do we care about saving polar bears?

fuck em!

libraryofhate.com/#Validity-of-Race

what about them?

humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Race isnt a scientific therm and white isnt a race.

But can a chihuahua fuck a great dane?

Also, just because different people are able to fuck each other doesn't mean they should. Miscegenation is bad, user.

Point them to any textbook about biology, or watch Alternative Hypothesis YouTube channel.
Race can be measured, not only "subjectively by humans", but also nearly completely objectively by a computer.

A case can be made about "perception of race", meaning how different types of people interact with people of other races, being a social construct.

He was not forced to give it back he had to sell it. This is the guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson.

>species and race are the same thing

fucking anglos

Simple ask them to do a DNA test or show them an example of some results. Ask them what purely social constructs were taken into account when profiling the DNA?

Science is a fucking joke now.

Out civilization peaked and is now in freefall.

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

>can a chihuahua fuck a great dane?
maybe if someone gave it a ladder

Forensic science

Really activates my synapses

It's true on a macro level. There's more genetic diversity within a group as opposed to across groups. Any scientist claiming there aren't genetic enclaves signified by race are moralizing idiots with an agenda, however.

>fuck Christians, we wuz monkeys n shieeet
>but humans are literally the only animal with no sub-species and they're all exactly the same despite evolving in completely different areas of the world
The only scientific fields that deny race are the Pseudo Science ones. Actual hard science like Biologists agree on race being real. It's the soft sciences that are based in emotion that say it's fake. I'll take the words of people who actually study biology over retarded sociologists.

>Race can be measured, not only "subjectively by humans"

the entire thrust of the article is that this is wrong. There is no objective point at which we can draw a distinction, where the line is drawn is entirely subjective

You don't. It's the objective truth, confirmed by the literal scientists.

But now, let's analyze your question:
>How do I counter this argument?

Not:
>Let's discuss this
But:
>How do I counter this argument?

So instead of looking at the evidence in an attempt to find the truth, you have already decided what the truth is and are asking how to look at the evidence to prove it.

This is why no sane person takes the right seriously anymore.

there are more genetic differences between an anglo and a nigger (bantu) than there are between a chimpanzee and a bonobo, what's your point?

The only social construct here is constructionism in itself.

These are amazing lengths to go to make the niggers feel less insecure.

But that is giant falacy, just because you can not draw a line where red ends and green begins (on the RGB spectrum), does not mean that red and green do not exist.

There's no science behind the term "social construct". Literally it refers to a pattern that human beings happened to notice and assigned a term to refer to the pattern as a whole. However, since that's an absolute meaningless sentiment it's selectively applied to "patterns that I don't like you recognizing." If they still don't get the point after you've explained that, just rudely interupt them after every noun, verb, and adjective in the next sentence to come out of their mouth and remind them that they can't use that word, because the concept it refers to is a social construct. When they try to explain how it's different, just continue to interupt.

the white girl seems to be scared
the asian girl seems retarded

both false