Danish Integration Minister just posted her Ipad wallpaper

Danish Integration Minister just posted her Ipad wallpaper

IngerStojberg/photos/a.276535912386133.68727.207401585966233/1594729500566761/?type=3&theater

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/09/denmark-tells-un-no-refugee-quotas/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems to have triggered some Torben in the comment section.

based
check

shes our girl but she about to get fired

AHAHA FEDT

>sikhs
>boom
what did she mean by this

based

She is the most popular minister here

>Today I got the #50 tightening (through parliament) on the foreigners area.
>It should be celebrated! (danish meme)
>See the list of tightenings here:

how very rude

Norge is a fucking dead skeleton aswell. Its almost as if theyve figured out nationalists are the most critic about politics and are willing to give them muh integration favours just so they can push all the other agendas harder. Rip europe. The juice has allready won.

She Dane do nuffin
She's a good grill.

Det her skal fejres.

Based.

lmao

I like the sounds of these "tightenings"

KEEEEEEEEEEEK

What else is it called?

is it true that denmark is starting to realise they have made a terrible mistake?

>starting to realise
We have realized this since 1988 because of based Glistrup
>made a terrible mistake?
I'm not sure what you mean, as we are forced by EU laws to keep these sandniggers.

bare lad være med at stem på venstre,konservative. også burde EU ikke være et problem i fremtiden.

oy vey

Inger is just barking.. again.
Niggers are still getting in.

2017 expected refugees: 10.000, then 4000 and now 2000.

Stop calling them refugees

I know, don't know why I didn't call them asylum seekers

Until the number is 0 then y’all are fucked. The generational sandnogger increase is geometric and the native Dane population is static

That woman is literally mentally ill.
This is what happens when danes act like germans.
Get her OUT!

>The generational sandnogger increase is geometric
I don't get this part

But we are debating that integration is not enough anymore. Assimilation by Muslims in not just democracy, but also culturally, is the only answer to the problem.

Also we have stopped accepting UN quotas

amren.com/news/2017/09/denmark-tells-un-no-refugee-quotas/

I can write a longer answer if you want.

She is doing the lords work brother!

Smut med dig den latterlige svensker mand, tag hjem og få den i roven af din nabo Abdi.

Restrictions, regulations.

The dunecoons breed at a higher rate

They have 5 children on average. So take whatever number of dune coons you accept and in a generation that number will be multiplied by 5. They don’t get abortions or take birth control. I know Denmark’s population is very small so it would only take a few generation for the country to be a quarter or more brown

its still 1 too many.
Now go pay your membership fee to venstre, you traitor.

[audible triggered noises in the distance]

We know

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf

So what's your plan? Do as the US and Germans and by that making our white grandkids suicidal?

>Do as the US and Germans and by that making our white grandkids suicidal?
What does this even mean

>not knowing about the danish cartoon incident

but pics like that make dumb asses who don't know the difference think that Sikhs are Muzlim.

How did you Nordic cunts come up with this loop dee loop language?

bump
White people the world over are realising they all have similar attitudes towards migrants and minorities.

You know, English is partly derived from Danish

forgot pic

Why did she post her wallpaper?

It's not a sikh in the pic. Look at the Arabic inscription on his bomb-hat, I can clearly see at least الله

Danes are the best Nords

they're not asylum seekers either
just economic migrants
or rape tourists

A museum has an exhibition of blasphemy, but they do not want to exhibit the Muhammad cartoons, and she argues for that we should stand with our satire drawings, which has been part of our culture for decades. And either everything goes, or nothing goes as another MP said.

Tid til at slukke Oresundsbroen

Danes are absolutely bro tier.

How can I move there?

You almost can't anymore, because we cannot discriminate. Even if you're married with Dane, you can almost not move here.

You have to have a high end education and money.

top fucking kek based

Next election is going to BTFO racist danes, gonna be mycket bra mine venner. The salt mine will be palpable.

Im a lawyer with 500,000AUD

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I have neither of those but if I tan I can pass as arab. If I say I'm Syrian will they let me in or am I better off in swedistan?

International law says we have to accept and process your asylum request, so yeah.

I swear I won't get gibs when I arrive. But I might get one of your 10ft tall qts

venstre can't be trusted.

>sexy nordic women
literally a myth based on a couple of cartoonish pictures of swedish cheerleaders.

It's all good, if she's ugly I won't feel bad about making her give me piggy back rides so i can feel like a giant.

Typical eurocuck

Anti-Muslim is not pro-white, it is just pro-Israel. When will people learn?

how is that not discrimination??

lel foreign language is gibberish to me XD

Yeah but dumb people (there are a lot of us about) will not know the difference.

how'd you make squigly mark?

The only tightening I want from her is the one around my dick when she orgasms. iykwim

Why do you always post this with reddit spacing?

> tfw no qt3.14 memeing minister

Halvtred, wtf is that?

half 60, it means 50

RESTRICT THIS
>grabs dick

t. crumb

Det er dårlig stil.
It's just sad that a minister is allowed to be so provocative to muslims. They're just making it harder for muslims to integrate by demonising them like this.

Are Danes Germans?

Nej. Social demokratiet og DF er racister og de danner regering sammen.
I give a decade tops before muslims are kicked out because all parties are dansk folkeparti

I don't want them to integrate, I want them to leave

no they are danes

Our integration minister went to a demonstration, where illegal Afghan """children""" whose asylum applications had been rejected, demanded that their deportation orders should be overturned, and she expressed her fucking support for them!

Just fucking annex us already.

>having an integration minister at all
>based

We would have to bloodbath you again.

>implying that wouldn't be ridding this country of all the scum ruining it
Do it.

This pretty much proves that she is a Moslem.

She has some pretty based moments, however she is a huge SJW on other issues.

Like strong (((anti-bullying))) laws and just acting borderline retarded when arguing in public.

Rapefugees is a perfectly fine word.

Uncultured fat retard

We are a Germanic people if that's what you're asking.

looks anglo.

That is a sikh, the mans face visually looks sikh and arabs dont wear turbans like that. All they did was add arabic text. So much for that muh high Nordic IQ

best shitpost

>inb4 oooooh cutie ooooooooooh cute!!

hey now that we are here.
We need to start memeing that Danish women are way ugly and in general that the country sucks so maybe it will get people to stay away.

>Memeing
>Implying most Dane women aren't actually homely

pic related is what some retards think all scandinavian women look like.

Say that to my face, Francois!

Are you saying they don't all look like that?