Big Order

Almost jazz time.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/sherming3333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There better be jazz this week. It's the only reason I didn't drop it.

Today is the last day

Really hoping they dont keep trying those half-assed plot twists again.
Was already skipping through the last episodes, dropping if this one's as shit as the others.

I also like to drop shows after the last episode.

Last episode we legit fucking watched 2 girls eating for about 7 minutes of the show.

why do i love big order so much

Last time.
Will it end better than Mayoiga?
Probably.

great

I like the dance battle segment they have right before this show.

vaughnlive.tv/sherming3333

>he really did fuck his sister
The absolute madman. SM had this last season too. This makes two seasons in a row where a MC actually gave his NBR imouto the D. I wonder if the trend will continue in summer.

What's with this edgy shit

Yeah.

All the other girls became Sena's wingwomen lusting after Eiji's D, the end.

I'm back and I can confirm that this had a better end than Mayoiga.

The loli NBR imouto had fanservice scenes and actually won the onii-chan!

How the heck is Esuno going to top himself after this?

Both made me felt like "That's it?"
Big Order definitely had more impact than Mayoiga, but it felt cliche as hell

Big order is Big Fun.

Better a cliche ending that works than a dull ending you wouldn't have predicted.

Then this scene makes no sense then.

What do you mean it makes no sense? He rejected Iyo and stayed loyal to Sena.

>you can't fuck anyone else if you fuck your sister

Dropped after the girl got pregnant and then her pregnancy mystery was gone. This show is shit and you should feel bad for watching it.

Why was he acting like a scared faggot crying?
I didn't say that

>tfw the mystery in mayoiga is that the last set of people just went home

>>Why was he acting like a scared faggot crying?
Did you not read what I wrote? Are you illiterate or something, loser?
>He rejected Iyo and stayed loyal to Sena.

That doesn't answer my question pedofag

It does, you imbecile. He was crying because the slut had him chained down and was trying to have her way with him when he wanted to save his imouto. Are you telling me a man is not allowed to cry in that sort of desperate situation?

>A wet pussy is on the tip of your dick
>crying like a bitch because its not your imouto's

Anime...

Fuck off, manwhore.

Iyo is shit. Imouto and Rin are prettier.

>Imouto and Rin are prettier.
Immense shit taste

I dropped it around episode 4 or 5 because the only way I'd watch this show is if I was blackout drunk. I've calmed down a bit since then, but is it worth catching up for? I'd imagine not, but sometimes you need to watch something awful with a couple of bros from Sup Forums, y'know

I'm watching this show because it's bad. This is the most fun I've had with anime in a long ass time

Subs almost out

What a faggot, Iyo is best

>Imouto and Rin are prettier

What's it like having such shit taste?

It's good.

Well, it finally happened

The show pulled a twist so convoluted I'm actually impressed

I'm not even mad anymore, this is amazing

It's why I'm watching it

It's so stupid and convoluted it's endearing

It also helps that Iyo is a qt

>watching
Show's over, dude.

Yeah. Its better than mirai Nikki actually. Big order is pretty fun and worth the watch. Awfully short like angel beats though.

Anybody watched both this and the OVA? How much of the OVA is not covered in the series?

No shit? Fuck, thought that it was gonna continue alongside the manga

Didn't you watch the episode? That was that.
Manga's ending soon too.

I'm retarded but no, I'm in the process of watching with some friends. Welp, it was fun while it lasted

>How much of the OVA is not covered in the series?
Just the Rin scenes really.

So Eiji dominated God and turned the world into his own personal paradise... exactly what the wish granting gate was supposed to do?

So Eiji is just in a dream now?

> Fuck imouto
> Settle for anything less ever again
Wew lad way to be a fag.

So Eiji and his imouto were fucking according to the flashbacks right?

Big Order drinking game

Drink anytime Sena gets mentioned

Post yfw this entire episode

see
It was fantastic, a great finale to the series.

Eh...at least he fucked his imouto. Unless its not blood related shit.

IT MAKES NO SENSE
EIJI YOURE A FUCKING SHIT
YOUR DAD BASICALLY WAS ABOUT TO CREATE A PERFECT LIE, INSTEAD OF HAVING TO SETTLE FOR YOUR HYPOCRITE "NOT SO PERFECT LIE SO IT'S OK TO HAVE"

There's literally no moral, no progression. It's a perfect example of a pretentious show. It tries to take a shot at a somewhat serious theme, but the plot ends up shooting itself in the foot and the only things worth remembering now are naked girls, literal incest, and jazz.

Fucking beta teenagers, just in how many different ways can you ruin a show?

Do they remember everything in the new world?

Is Eiji still fucking his sister?

What does Eiji's harem have to do with a world where Sena can be happy?

YES
YES
NOTHING

Only watched the series up to episode 8 because waiting for coldhell. I wondered mainly about the alternate takes on events in the A and B part of the OVA, as well as some of the CR parts. E.g. Eiji and Rin on the roof.

Wondered whether the series would pull some alternate timeline shenanigans.

They were half-siblings, weren't they?

Come on it cant end like this. I wanted to see Eiji having his deserved foursome ( or fifth if you want Daisy on the ride )

>Wondered whether the series would pull some alternate timeline shenanigans.
It did in episode 9 where Eiji is at the same cafe with Daisy but it played out differently.

Oh well, I'll just wait for the faggot to release the batch and keep my eyes from all the plot-related stuff then.

Still a shame how short these threads last and that I couldn't shitpost together with Sup Forums.

In the end is just a battle between 2 incestfags who want to have that juicy Imouto ass.
But while Father is willing to share Eiji is a greedy stubborn bastard who wants to have imouto all for himself.

MAD FUCKING MAN

He actually did it

>What does Eiji's harem have to do with a world where Sena can be happy?
Wingwomen.

I want to fuck a Daisy

Is that your wish?

Delicious tits and shit eating grin

There's the blue Rin timeline and a garden scene with Iyo that were only in the OVA. Everything else was also in the anime, but lewd scenes are uncensored in the OVA.

I want the OST to this masterpiece.

>anime-original bullshit ending
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

At this point I basically started to forget why I hate original endings and they just had to remind me.

>he actually went the imouto route
okay I take back everything I said about this being bad.

>kills god for his sister

MC of the season

but it's 10 times better than imouto

He could have like, not killed god, and still have his sister, his parents, and the guy who died would still be alive, with his family.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>It tries to take a shot at a somewhat serious theme
In the manga he gets dragged into Eva-esque imaginary world despite Iyo screaming at him not to and he's dead set on living here with Sena, but Sena says he has to live because she wouldn't forgive him otherwise (because she's his idealistic version of her that would say this and not real Sena who is the villain).
So it's like, he didn't even left instrumentality, he was kicked out.

>no jazz
fuck this shit

So the gate actually opened and this is just Eiji's universe right? That's what they meant by showing the glass right? Ah well, glad it's over. At least the true best girl squeezed in another shot before it ended.

I don't get it. How was what Gendo was trying to do at all bad? Everyone gets everything they ever wanted. If two people want things that conflict, one of them gets tossed in a parrallel dimension where he gets his wish. How was that bad?

7 Stitches with lots of Sena

Daisy got some big Daisy's

Why is incest always best?

GENNAI
DID
LITERALLY
NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

WRONG

Because MC wasnt satisfied with getting a Sena who has the same memories / genetic code , everything from the original because he knew the original died

>everything from the original because he knew the original

How is that any different than when Rin dies, then?

But she wouldn't have died. All he had to do was wish she was100% healthy. His wish wouldn't have thrown him in a parralel world because it conflicted with nothing. Or Sena could have wished to be healthy. Again, she would have stayed in the first dimension.

Whose this

>makes a perfect world but just for himself
>denies humanity salvation just for the extra bit of gratification of HIS world being more real than others (that he could have had anyway)
This guy.

But, what if Gennai's plan succeded and Eiji's perect world is a subset of multi-worlds?

>he didn't fuck his sister
>he was just helping her bathe

She regenerates , so it's not really confliting ( unless you consider cutting her head and have her brain cells die , possibility that scared the mc in ajin )
To activate the first world , the door had to be open. For the door to be open completely , Sena had to die

I miss when Rin was the main girl.
She became irrelevant fast.

What father would let his daughter be dressed like that ?