/balt/pol: failed state edition

This was inspired by yesterdays thread here: Let's talk about Latvia and Latvians for a moment, as there is very little known about them and most of what is known is lies anyway.

There is a saying here:
>"Latvieša mīļākais ēdiens ir otrs latvietis"
The literal translation would be:
>"a latvians favorite food/meal is another latvian"
This food thing is meant as in aggession (it's difficult to explain, linguistic differences and all that)
This is one of those stereotypes that are actually true. Latvians are a very spiteful people, we hate foreigners (especially Russians and Germans) but we also hate ourselves even more at times. But all that hate goes away the moment you toss some coins at a Latvians feet and tell him to obey, and he will. Just look at how parts of our capital city our country have been literlally sold to Russian oligarchs. And have a look at the thread I meantioned previously, it has some Germans there who intend to move here and encourage others to do the same, and a very active Latvian user bending over backwards to please them there.

A Latvian is very prone to attack certain nationalities, but especially other Latvians. That is our historic speciality it seems. A Latvian will be ok with ripping out the throat of his own compatriot just to please his current masters. We have Russian bootlicks and apologists currently still in the lead who praise Putin, Russia and the Soviet Union, while there is a right-wing nationaist party currently rising that claims to represent the Latvian national interests, but many of their suporters are pro-foreign immigration from European countries like Great Britain and Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aM9FGyUlTyQ
gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/1073338,prezydent-grybauskaite-niemcy-pozostana-najwazniejszym-partnerem-litwy.html
youtu.be/_82nEu_ZEd8
youtube.com/watch?v=QxK41jLZ8yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And now about the youth, or GenZ as westerners like to call them: there is a misconception that traditionalism is on the rise here and everywhere else in eastern Europe. That is not so, there is pushback when it comes to the EUSSR and UN plans for a replacement migration, but apart from that both western and Russian degeneracy is catching on too in very high rates here. The birth rates are far below replacement too, and on top of that many hav left to other countries permanently, and many more are going to. There is no future here.
In retrospect all the blood that was spilled for this nation and it's independence was in vain, as now that we finally have it, nobody knows what ot do with it. So we let foreigners take over once again.

>inb4 "russian/noncitizen/putinbot"
No. I am an ethinc Latvian myself and hate all foreign occupants with all that remains of my heart. I used to be a patriot/nationalist myself for a long time, but then I realized that most of those whom I considered likeminded turned out to be filth who will backstab you in a heartbeat just to get ahead. And it you think that this exposing of what this country and people really are is going to become a thing like previous balt/pols did, you can reast easy, this will the the last thread I ever make here.

Sad but true

bump for visibility, because fuck you
Varēji izvēlēties citu dubļu(sūdu?) toni OP, šitais galīgi neizceļās.

I hope Russia occupies your clay so your retard generation sees how things could be even worse.

east latvia and the latvian capital is basically russia anyways.

Fuck off Ruskie. Balts are bros.

The worst is yet to come, and you will never understand what the soviet mentality has done to us.
People have been alienated from having any power here, so they do not even try to attain it.
In result both Russia and the EU fully own and control us, without anyone even addressing it here, that is considered the norm.
Even if we got annexed nobody would care much. This country died a long time ago.

larping belongs in

OP you are a great man. Hail. I'd like to talk to you if you have discord, we have literally the same outlook on nationalism. All these flaws and illnesses of the society stem from democracy which bestows too hard to bear a responsibility upon the cattle, which based on my estimates make up 90% of the population. They can be either nationalists, conservative, antifa, liberals, centrists etc - they are all the same as they can't think independently.

The ultras-type nationalist wasn't late, it seems. Grasping beyond words is too hard for your brain underneath that bald head, innit?

How do we make this country better?
It's already known Saskaņa is not trusted to maintain transportation in urban areas, but they are voted in power mostly because of pensionary rights. Vienotība has ultimately failed in terms of pensionary rights, thus losing chances of getting elected and somewhat downgrading economic liberalism and conservatism, even though because of these 2 ideologies Latvia had reached it's peak in one of the highest growing GDP rates in Europe.
Should we just see how would the National Alliance or Farmer Party escalate into power just like in the old days?

All parties are shit. With NA being the least shitty, but still shit. Our GDP (same as everything else) is completely dependand on external means now. I think we permanently lost our momentum for growth in 1939.
And OP probably killed himself judging by that second post.

Noticed that as well, unfortunately. I am hoping to hear something from him anyway. I could have supported him.

Europe is doomed because ALL politicians are ex ussr jews or have direct ties with the Rothschilds like Macaroni does. Unless you have a bloody revolution and go full north korea its gonna be a tough ride.

If you lived in Eastern Europe you would know the real situation and not your tin foil imagination.

how do I know if you're not jewish?

lol stfu idiot get out

German user from the previous thread here.

Firstly, I have not noticed a strong anti-German sentiment in Latvia. Latvians are generally positive towards Germans in my experiences, considerably more than Russians are.

Secondly, why are you criticizing a Latvian user for engaging with foreigners who have a strong interest and connection to Latvia, who respect Latvians, their language, their culture and so forth.

What are you afraid of when a few dozen Germans or Brits move to Latvia, when a quarter of your country is Russian, many of which have no respect for your people, your country, language, culture or identity?

And finally, Germans have had a very, very long presence in Latvia, much longer than Russians. Its only been in the last 75 years that there have been no Germans in Latvia, compared to 700 years previously.

You're welcome to surrender your independence and join The Great Polish Commonwealth, we will take care of you under our cozy blanket

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it "just a dozen" migrants at first too?
Foreign immigration is what destroyed your country, and now you are planning to do the same to us.
And don't even try to blow mist in our eyes about how you respect our X, Y, and Z. You don't.
As you yourself said, there are more than enough Russians here as it is, and now you want to pile on top of them too because you are oh so different.
He comes off as a little salty there (assuming ID: 1jK6/aay is him), but he is right about all of this.
>"Perhaps Baltic Germans will become a thing again in the future"
This reads: "Pehaps we should subjugate and rule over these lessers again in the future"
You really are asking for it with this, just look at what happened to you in the 1920s and onwards here.
Do you consider German Arabs & Africans to be acceptable? Because that is exactly how we feel about the idea of Baltic Germans.
And also this
>"I wouldn't have to give up my German citizenship - dual citizenship"
This is a clear signal that (assuming it is) you don't take this seriously, Latvia is just a cheap hooker state to you.
And again, the Russians occupied us for 48 years, while you for ~700. That makes you a dozen times worse, not better.

You do not belong here, you do not belong in anywhere but Germany. Just because Germany is done for doesn't mean that any of us owe you shelter.

Izēdiet man dirsu ,pediņi!

>"a latvians favorite food/meal is another latvian"
I do believe the proper english expression would be
>Fish eats fish

sveiks draudziņ
youtu.be/aM9FGyUlTyQ

>many hav left to other countries permanently, and many more are going to. There is no future here.
it's a bit sad this stuff you know, I lived half a year in lithuania it's a decade since now suddenly.

Already then you know a fourth of the country lived abroad, and the young ones I met they all wanted to go to either the us, leafistan or other countries in western europe. Due to the economy and shit.

It's really sad. If you go back to the late 1800ds and early 1900ds we experienced even harder numbers here, due to poverty.
By 1900 there was more of us in the us, than here. People had it better over there too, so got more children there. White people are this way, we're not like niggers that just get children you can't fend for. Today it's over 10 million of us there, while we're 5 here. Shit's going to fix it self, but it surely takes an awful lot of time
also I was just memeing, these no such expression

Psst... Hey Balts, wanna try something new?

Calculated lazily that there should be around 1.200.000 ethnic latvians in that country of 196.0000 who wont die from oldage soon.
Well, if you look at another state that is somewhat sucessful in a similar situation its Bhutan. Smaller then Latvia, also a bufferstate, only with a population of 700.000 and shood out all foreigners being now a pretty isolationist nation that is still developing tho and said to be one of the most happiest on earth.

With a radical vision you might manage to do something. Btw, how is the relation to Belarus?

Wew lad.

No Janis, it wasn't just a dozen migrants. It was thousands of them imported as guest workers and they were all supposed to go back after a few years. But they stayed.

I do hope Baltic Germans become a thing again in the future because the contributions they made to Latvia were enormous. All of Old Riga was built by them, and you now use it to attract tourists.

How do you know that I don't respect Latvian culture and traditions? >inb4 you shouldn't be here because you're a foreigner.

There is no such thing as a German Arab or a German African. They are Arab and Africans respectively. Germans are Germans, Latvians are Latvians, etc.

Also who's we? Most Latvians I've talked to wished the Germans had stayed because they (in their words) would have been more productive and contributed more than all the Russians.

Also why would you give up the most powerful passport in the world? That would be an insanely stupid thing to do if you don't need to.

I don't think you're representative of the average Latvian perspective. I just think you're a salty little man who is pissed off that he got the short end of the stick somehow and seeks to blame random Germans who had absolutely nothing to do with his current situation.

The reason I am reacting so strongly is that I have not encountered these types of views from Latvians, which are quite frankly, bitter and ridiculous.

Finally, minority groups of fellow Europeans are in a different category and not comparable to other racial and religious minorities.

>I do hope Baltic Germans become a thing again
Protip:
they wont look like those teutonic knights and will vote the greens.

Man viekārši trūkst vārdu. Kāpēc te šitāds pediņisms vispār tiek pielaists? Ar katru dienu man paliek arvien vairāk un vairāk kauns par savu tautu.

Da hast du bestimmt leider Recht :(

I'm a Latvian and I hate this fucking country and it's """""people""""" for these exact reasons
Nazis should have done us a favor and Einsatzgruppen'd us all

>Balts are bros.
No

Hello Schlomo

Yes they are faggot

neesmu nekāds Schlomo
saku, kā ir - Latvija kā nācija un tauta beidza patstāvēt 1940.gadā. Viss kas palika ir PSRS atbiras un Eiropas Savienības dirsas laizītāji.

heeeeeeey nevar būt;

1.EUropa
2.Americanization
3.Russo/Soviet jewnes left from gommie times, people still think extra small in squeres of blocs.

But there is hope, always.

I'm from Ruso mix senpai with 20% Latvian roots, but I can observe how my family adapts, changes. How people adapt to nationalism or monarchism always makes my day)

ALWAYS THINK OUT OF BOX my brāļi.

No they aren't, cunt.

Just come to daddy, it's gonna be ok... calm down kiddo, shhhhhhhh

>valdība = tauta
Ej prom un neatgriezies kamēr neesi pabeidzis vidusskolu.

Give me one reason

Nē?!

>relation to European North Korea
Nonexistent
>Most Latvians I've talked to wished the Germans had stayed because they (in their words) would have been more productive and contributed more than all the Russians
Firstly: most Latvians don't even know their own history, and they were just being polite being the cucks they are. And in comparison to Russians everyone has contributed more, even gypsies. Do they deserve to stay too because of that? You are dealing in false equvalencies.
I'd rather see Vecīga demolished than to let you use it as an excuse to let masses fo foreigners in.
>have not encountered these types of views
That is because of citycucks will cuck out to anyone who has money.
Taisnība

Did lithuanian cucked you, seba?

tevī mīt krievu asinis, nenoliedz to

Oh sūdi, par tīram asinīm ?

Neviens nav pilnībā tīrs.

beidziet čīkstēt, Latvijā forši dzīvot

>I'd rather see Vecīga demolished than to let you use it as an excuse

Woah, calm down there, Ulmanis

I'm pretty sure Russians have contributed more than Gypsies. I'm pretty sure living in a country for hundreds of years gives you at least some kind of right to stay in it. Or do you support giving Vidzeme to the Estonians because it was inhabited by Finnic speakers when the Teutonic Knights arrived?

this thread

gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/1073338,prezydent-grybauskaite-niemcy-pozostana-najwazniejszym-partnerem-litwy.html

Lithuanian-lovers cucked again. When will you realize, that the annexation is our only way?
As for the others, I find the praise of Latvian SS units (which had their share of murdering our people) rather distasteful.

Well I can say that Latvians commies also did murder your people, what now ?

There is nothing wrong killing cryptokikes even thought we live on the crooked man land.

>murdering our people
Soviet lies. Both divisions fought almost exculsively eastwards, with only the 15th going on a brief partisan hunt in Belarus.
And the legionnaires day is not about praising the SS or Nazism, just commemorating those who fought the red horde.

Katram ir tiesības mirt ,kad viņš vēlas.

latviskas pipiskas are cursed by jesus?

PUNKTS :-D

I see no praise for them, unlike with those SS marches in Riga.

>SS marches in Riga.
people just put flowers at freedom monument

Tikai 800? Būs jāpieliek roka. Bet reāli visiem ir galīgi pie vienas vietas par pašnāvībām, manā miestā ik gadu vismaz 2 atrod galu. Tā ir normāla parādība mūsdienu Latvijā. Es pats arī šad tad esmu apsvēris tādu domu.

no our pipeskas are cursed by EUjews and liberal minded activists/nu_commies

esmu apņēmies to darīt tad, kad mani vecvecāki un vecāki atdos galus
negribu sagādāt tās raizes viņiem

Atvieglo savu tuvinieku dzīves ,izdari to tagad.

>Es pats arī šad tad esmu apsvēris tādu domu.
Nav jau tā ka mēs sauli redzam nepilnus 3 mēneshus gadā.

Ir gudrs teiciens ka smiltis zem liela spiediena kļūst par dimantu.

Ka arī "Mana Cīņa"

Problēma ir masskultūrā, degradācijā
ne visas skolas pieliek roku, daudzām ģimenēm nav laika no bērna izaudzināt cilvēku, jo tās ir pieradushas ka sistēma to dara pati, citi laiki ...

15th Waffen Grenadier Division dindu nuffin? Especiallly in Podgaje?
And don't give me this "not praising nazism" crap. I heard that a lot about bloody ukrainian units. Murder is a murder.

>Viņiem nebija jāpiedzīvo tādi skati Vecrigā.

es esmu bijis kkc...
daudzas paziņās strādā EU brīvprātīgajos
:-)

Saprotu. Man arī vēl zvēriņš dzīvs, nevar to tā vienkārši pamest. Bet ģimenei gan par mani nospļauties, tas to padara kautcik vieglāku.

fucking nu-male cucks and liberal whores
I fucking hate Riga
only cucks and bydlos live there

>dem sheeple stupid af nigguh, aint nobody got brain fo demselfs nigguh.the_posts
if you think a common mentality for a people and a sense of community and unity is not necessary for a country to prosper, you are the sheeple yourself, falling for the misanthrope and "give me a peace and i'll give you ten" jew

They ever specifically targeted you, the Russians were the main trarget.

- commies.

Ko tas čigāns pa labi tur dara?

RARE

There are few things that can beat the level of Polish butthurt.

Latvian units fought in Belarus and the Russian SSR against Bolshevist forces, and then retreated with German forces into Germany and fought in Pommern, while others went into the Kurland pocket.

There are allegations of hard measures against villages in Belarus harbouring partisans, but that's it.

youtu.be/_82nEu_ZEd8

Doesn't matter, was the same thing at the time
Piedalās gājienā. Un pēc čiģāna nu gan neizskatās.

Super! Paldies !

Tas džeks ir no Ukrainas.

Wow this thread is depressing. Really regret not killing myself.

I guess LTU also have only 3 months of sun in whole year :-D

>Really regret not killing myself.
You can do it anytime.

This years summer was absolute shit.

I wouldn't know
I spent it all indoors

youtube.com/watch?v=QxK41jLZ8yA

0:40
Ponies Akbar: Jihad is Magic

>>"Latvieša mīļākais ēdiens ir otrs latvietis"
>The literal translation would be:
>>"a latvians favorite food/meal is another latvian"
>This food thing is meant as in aggession (it's difficult to explain, linguistic differences and all that)

A better word to use would be "prey", not food.

Hehe meme baltic nations will once again be owned by its superior neighbours. History always comes back to bite you in the ass, Pumpurins.

>bl*t
RUSS'D

why is russia such a shithole

>considered the norm
Because it IS the norm, you should read a history book sometime, but hey, at least you wasn't born in Somalia.

I bet we Germans beat your selfhate. You have no chance.

Why arent there baltic Sup Forums meetups btw?
You arent very far away and your countrys populations being as great as an average worldcity could give any groupeffort to do just literally anything greater impact.

Get lost Ivan.

Teбe из твoих бoлoтных пepдeй виднee чo тaм y pyccких, дa, лaпoть eбaный?