Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again

I really hope that Dead Demons has a time skip or something. Or at least I hope that it gets more depressing. I need that little bit of a push to be able to finally kill myself.

The not Azusa is best punpun.

Oyasumi Punpun anime when?

>needs motivation for suicide
you're not even worthy of death, fuck off shit head

>I need that little bit of a push to be able to finally kill myself.

oh stop already

I can't see it being done well

Too long.

Nagahama could do it.

If they did make a Punpun anime, who would be the narrator? All of punpun's dialogue is done through narration and implication.

Cut to black and use text. Do something fun and integrate manga panels into the animation. Alter the scene to portray it through gestures alone. There are ways to avoid narration.

In the late volumes he talks IIRC.

I don't know someone who would be a good narrator tho

Cutting to black for text so often works against time limits for a 22 minute show on TV. It's just not a good idea.

He talks a lot In the last volume. Pretty frequently actually.

It'll be spoken in Argentinian Spanish

Yeah you'd have to get creative and employ a bunch of techniques.

callate boludo! no hay choripanes en punpun!

>he talks IIRC.
He never really "talks", he only gets one speech bubble near the end

YFW you hear aiko's voice, punpun looks to the side and the frame changes to this.

Credits start to play over them staring at each other.

"Punpun, boludo, por qué no te matás?"
God said

This is how he speaks near the end. Honestly just having a voice actor for when he actually gets his human body would be really affective.

Only the first and final arcs of punpun were good

You didn't like youichi's backstory, any of seki's story, or any of the stuff with him trying to write a manga?

Pyramid punpun is best punpun tho

is this a scene from rahxephon where he kills a monster controlled by a girl he almost fucked 10 minutes ago

No, Asano has seen K-On, so it will never return to that.

Make it a bunch of powerpoints like Monogatari.

The gatari series is such a drag to watch, will never understand why it's popular outside of japan

I don't understand why monogatari is the way it is. I've tried on 3 separate occasions to watch it and I just can get past the second episode. I read a description that said the main girl is a vampire. How the hell am I supposed to gather that from visual ques at all?