Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/146015787698/jojolion-ch-55-spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=nD8mNHCUZpg
twitter.com/kamikazedouga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

achtung baby soon

JJL 55 spoilers
>yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/146015787698/jojolion-ch-55-spoilers

When the fuck is new chapter ? I want to see JOSHUU arriving at scene !!!

Rating time

>Josefumi's little sister
>Called Shizuka Kujo

New OP this week?

Don't give out stream links if you want a lagless experience.

No it's not.

Probably 2 weeks from now but possibly next.

Definitely not this week.

Sorry user but my watch disagrees

Everything's gureito aside from Pucci as least favorite villain, 9/10.

Twitter leak confirmed it's coming, just not when

You won't be able to use that watch after I break it.
Break your face

JOUSHUU JOUSHUU JOUSHUU

Give me Joushuu. Where are leaks of Joushuu ?

Nah, probably on episode 14 with Rohan

thats a nice watch

What twitter leak?

this week's ep is delayed until tomorrow right?

It's not a leak. It's already announced officially. The first notice of it was an officially released thing on david's end.

It'll be after this episode most likely. Or starting with the Rohan eps.

Part 1's beginning and end are strong as fuck, it's amazing for what it is. Part 3 only beats Part 5 in my eyes because of Jotaro VS DIO, other than that they're pretty much on even footing. Both have pretty bland crews aside from 1 or 2 characters, both have very monotonous pacing and main villains that don't become directly involved until literally the 3rd to last volume, and both have pretty weak JoJos (although at least I prefer Giorno to Jotaro)

No, we've already gotten the preview screenshots.

The one from the studio that did the first four CG OPs

Anyone got any more edits like this?

>Least favourite jojo
This is unfair, user.

9/10, hot pants sucks ass but everything else is great

7/10, generally good/unique taste, but the cropping is so bad
what do you like about Born This Way?

9/10, FF- is a terrible choice and you should feel terrible

>eventually get a Shizuka arc with her trying to find Josefumi.

I've heard this, is there a screenshot of the tweet? Apparently instead of a SFX opening we're getting a CGI one from them.

>favourite death
FUCK YUOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUU

Go rape some more 14 year old girls, faggot.

I have a thing for monster/non-human girls, it's a disease you can't be cured of. Plankton corpse a cute

>White Killer Queen
>Better than Pink

worst list of all time

Don't worry senpai, he comes back to life :^)

Nice, thanks anons

Got a link?
How's the beginning strong as fuck? It's good but it's literally Dio walking in as Jonathan's new brother then acting like a dick.
Part 5's crew isn't really that bland though, hell even Abbacchio got some good characterization near the end of his life. Though then again I'm not really surprised the crew comes across as bland to you, I own part 5 in italian and the scans/translation is pretty damn good.
Also whilst Diavolo doesn't fully appear until the end, his presence is still noted throughout the whole part, better than DIO's even. Every mention of him makes him out to be a pretty damn terrifying figure, and I think that benefits him greatly because whenever he DOES show up, you know something bad is going to happen.
>First time Bruno meets him he gets gutpunched
>When he comes out as Doppio, he kills Risotto, the leader of the squad that are trying to kill him, then he kills Abbacchio
>Literally impales Narancia on a fence whilst activating KC's ability even though he knew the group figured out how his stand worked, taking advantage of the confusion.
He's the most villainous of all the villains, what he doesn't have in terms of characterization he makes up for in sheer malevolent presence alone. That's something the other Jojo villains barring Pucci have yet to do, instill a sense of fear whenever they appear even if they're not shown all the way throughout the part.
Okay, I'd have to pick Jonathan
Sorry, I'll improve it sometime. I just REALLY like BTW's design, something about the armor and the motorbike. 8/10 but why don't you like Kira?

I piety much agree with a lot of this, but i gotta ask, what didn't you like about Kira, especially with a few other bad villains to choose from?

Someone can give me the live reaction to ASB in jap? when the nips scream seeing Vento Aureo

I also have this
youtube.com/watch?v=nD8mNHCUZpg

Wait wait wait, I think we've argued about this before. Are you the guy who thinks Diavolo is a good villain just because he's menacing? Don't you recognize my ranking image thing? I swear we debated about it before.

in the pantheon of jojo villains, kira really isn't shit. he kills a few dozen girls a year in 1 small suburb in japan and otherwise keeps to himself. i mean, it works in the context of part 4, which has a small setting, but i just never found him anywhere near as threatening as the other main villains

>no one cheering for Gyro
>no one cheering for Gappy

Fucking nuke them again, ameribros.

Wait, shit I am. I swear to god I didn't realize it until you mentioned that, no wonder I was feeling some deja vu looking at your ranking
Yoshikage Kira is the killer.

Honestly although he's less of a global threat than some of the other villains, I found Kira to be somewhat threatening. Sure his goals weren't as grand, but he was more of a personal threat. He sure was threatening to whoever he was targeting, and if he saw you as a threat he wouldn't hesitate on taking you out. As a character he was more fleshed out than some of the bigger, more world threatening villains, such as Kars.

No surprise Japan has shit tastes.

>The one from the studio that did the first four CG OPs
Kamikaze Douga's twitter has been dead since 2013
>twitter.com/kamikazedouga

How could gay pirest be your least favorite ???

Other than that, it's fine

I just feel bad that I can now tell who's who in these threads (as in, other than people that are notorious like Terufag), I need to step outside

i don't think people give kars enough credit desu. i found his backstory revolving around how he was ostracized by his people for aspiring to be something more to be pretty poignant, and as much as i loathe the guy for not playing fair in his fight with Lisa Lisa, i respect that he was willing to do literally whatever it took, unto the very last breath, to achieve his goal

Small world, huh? I feel the same, I spend too much time in these threads.

Is that lewd user still doing the gangbang beeating of hobo narancia?

great taste but i'm offended that you think you're allowed to pick 5 favorite minor villains

>and as much as i loathe the guy for not playing fair in his fight with Lisa Lisa
I think that was what he needed to be elevated to main villain status. Shits ENTIRELY on Wham's code of honour just after a very moving death scene and is a smug cunt while doing this, it was a very effective way to make you hate him and get invested in the final showdown.

Narancia X Doppio Doujin fucking when?

>being french
other than that pretty good

Never

Fuck off Doppiofags
You're all shitters

I feel like I can see your point, but Kars's backstory really didn't resonate with me. It could help that I didn't like part 2 as much as a lot of people did. Granted, Kars has more character going on for him than DIO does, however DIO has a bigger presence, (In terms of personality and just how over the top he is.) which in turn makes him a lot more memorable despite his weak character. Kars doesn't really have that, which I feel makes him slightly more forgettable to me.

See that guy in the middle? That's (You)

But how is this related to JoJo?

It's a leak from next part

Pocoloco had a hard life after the SBR, I see. Too much money for a nigger.

So which livestreams do the TV broadcasts again?

This made me want to make a list of everyone I remember in these threads
>doc
>Spiggy
>pixelfag
>Terufag/Bossuposter
>dumb Joshuuposter
>a couple of Naranciaposters
>diaperfag
>lobotomykun
>"I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!" guy
>the user who posts "GOODBYE /JOJO/" at the end of most threads
>the Blackmore spammer
>the chicken scratch drawfag
>the Rohan who always complains about the chicken scratching
>crunchyroll insider
>gay priest
>"Diavolo ALWAYS fucks shit up"
>me

I can name more like the D4C spammer and the guy who only likes happy Okuyasu fanart but I don't know if they post any more

Tokyo MX

I feel simultaneously honored and ashamed for being remembered, fuck.

Some of those are probably the same person.

can you remember the guy that makes paragraphs of weird sex stuff?
it's me and i'm a couple others on that list

I post Narancia sometimes, I like happy Okuyasu and I want to marry Jolyne.

I'm also a fan of Goodbye Jojo.

there are many people with great taste who love Joshuu in these threads

>dumb Joshuuposter

I am really proud that i got on this list.

Anyway, new chapter with Joushuu when ?

Can confirm

>tfw I have yet to achieve meme status

You need to do more requests to be remembered. I only remember you doing the King Crimson request.

I want to make sweet tender greasy Italian love to Narancia.

Not with that attitude

Not that guy but I remember you user
I adore minions

How well do you think Johnny and Jolyne would have gotten along if they were alive in the same universe/timeframe? I feel like she'd get sick of his shit really fast.

What about the "retired" anons, like Meppz, Shizuka, and Ota

Then Im doing requests now.

Godspeed, user, never give up

Don't encourage thread celebrities. Jojo threads should be for Jojo discussion, not some cancerous general culture bullshit.

Johnny would shoot her, he'd then shoot himself, his bloodthirsty is unending

crunchyroll insider?

Get away from my wife

Do Sex Pistols

Goes under "I don't know if they post any more"

Minion Damo

That you angeranon? I thought you got B&

NEW EPISODE WHEEEEN

A little bit too late for that isn't it?

I thought Shizuka killed herself.

do a narancia
also if you do make them on a minionsta's shoulder

>Then Im doing requests now.
leave and never come back

Tomorrow

Someone that works at crunchy. He tells us stuff like what the name changes will be, new OP or EDs.

Will air in Japan in less than 10 minutes