Ushio & Tora

The end. Or is it?

Foreshadowing.

Subs are out

Dead show.

The CR version is fucking 3:27 on the WiiU app.

>wiiu
The fuck are you doing?

More like underwatched

>Wii U
why?

Hyuk hyuk hyukumen no mono

Why not, it's not like I'm using it for anything else at the moment

So humans turns into an Azafuse through the beast spear and then the Azafuse turn into a Hakumen no Mono, so was there a beast spear before the one Ushio wields that ended up creating Hakumen or does he exist simply because his source is the same as the spear's?

Did you read manga?
It was some time when I did, but from what I remember:
Hakumen no Mono came from space, infected Tora, who was human. Fed off his anger,rage and despair. Came out in form we know.
HnM was wrecking everything. Then some guy made Beast Spear's blade out of his sister's sacrifice. Raged so hard he became rest of spear.
Every previous user of beast spear becomes Azafuse, then they slowly become insane through they Beast Spear's hate towards HnM and they turn into its clones.
Pretty much all Azafuse sleep when there is no HnM.
Tora is different as HnM is part of his flesh, so he won't become one.
tl;dr HnM came before Beast Spear.

Dead thread.

If Tora and Mayuko don't get their happy ending I will die inside. They are much better than Ushio and his tsundere bitch.

Dead fan base.

user, i .......

No, don't say anything. Pls.

They will be fine trust me.

Tora dies

I didn't like that in the manga either.

I'm sorry user

He is lying.

Tora dies, but first eats Ushio until he is full.

Anyone notice those cameo appearance of youkai that got cut from the manga during last episode?

Just don't watch the last episode.

lol

Yes, we had water Maid, the north God spirits and we had the snow youkai this episode. It made me quite happy to see them.

Everything is right except Hakumen didn't come from space. It was born from impure Ki that was the counterpart to the good ki of the creatures that were born on Earth. The explanation comes right after the ending of this episode, next one will probably start with this.

>Hakumen didn't come from space. It was born from impure Ki that was the counterpart to the good ki of the creatures that were born on Earth.

Completely don't remember that. I only remember past, where Tora was some warrior and something crashed from air/space (meteroid?). Since then it infected Tora's arm.

That's not how it works.

Before entering Shagaksha, Hakumen was just ki without a physical form. He was 'born' on his physical form from Shagaksha, but before that he entered people and manipulated they into doing what he wanted. He got a physical form because he wanted to taste human blood with his own mouth.

>before that he entered people and manipulated they into doing what he wanted. He got a physical form because he wanted to taste human blood with his own mouth.

Oh, now that you mention, I start remembering him mentioning something like that.

Bump for watching.

I wanna fuck that ice pussy.

Time for some hakumen.

I guess I should really finish the manga now

AOTY.
No competition.

But your dick will get frostbite!

Cheesy as fuck, or the sun might be really helping.

Oi mate, I fukin bash yer ead in.

So I kept hearing from mangafags that the final battle was supposed to be amazing. Was that really it, or did they save all the good stuff for the last episode?

hahahhaa

Well a lot of characters that didnĀ“t appear in the anime came back for the last arc (every single one and some brought their kind with them) So it was a nice detail that conected all the arcs that seemed like filler.

The anime still showed some like the snow youkais in their scenes(the yukki onna was the center of one arc) and others with cameos (even enemy characters) So that way lost a little because of the cuts, but I still liked it and there are some good scenes in the next one (one of them will be weaker than the manga for the same reason of above though)

Not to mention they have Hakumen really damn static, I suppose his tails were doing most the work in the manga but a 1 to 1 transition did not work out here that well.

A lot of the really great pages look really goofy once animated in retrospect as well.

The Final battle was pretty good but not as amazing as people say. Their final counter to Hakumen was kinda silly.

That nut face

Where the FUCK did the tanks even come from?

I love you, Hakumen-chan!

You fucking what mate.

Does Hakumen remember Ushio from ancient China? He said he'd never forget his face that time, but has made no comment about it in the present.

Alzheimer's

>Hakumen will NEVER buy you that hat you really want

I really want to pierce Hakumen with my Beast Spear.

I want hakumen to pierce me.

Hakumen mom is my deep dark fantasy

NotMayuko gives me the strangest boner

So i missed the whole season, was the quality still ferocious as the other two cours? what got cut in this part?

They're that in sync they don't consider the other a separate existence.

>lol

Fuck off

Nothing strange there buddy

How's the anime? Did it skip any arcs? The episode count seems small for how many chapters the series has.

These threads are best when we're talking about the girls' tits. can we do that again?

So much shit is skipped. Read the manga.

I recently read the manga, I'm pretty sure he notices who Ushio is when the West (or whatever side was it that was led by the guy with the sword) demons try to attack Hakumen on their own.

>tfw best girl will never be animated

furries pls go

Does Sayaka ever get more screen time?

I have a huge boner for cute weak girls that need protection

Her arc was pretty inconsequential to be honest. Just provided a brown delinquent tomboy that never had a chance of winning the ushiobowl. She was so irrelevant they didn't even bother to show her when everyone had forgotten Ushio, only after their memories were back.

Left or right, Sup Forums?

I'll take some right, well done please.

Left of course. Anyone preferring Asako has shit taste.

Neither, I'll take my good luck waifu

neither

Why is it 63 MCs often appear to be the best girls?

They just are

>hotblooded drawfag feMC fights demons and acquires reverse harem
Who wouldn't want that?

did they run out of budget?

would stick my spear in

>Sup Forums complains about lack of spears in anime
>no one watched this

god dammit

I want a Tora blanket

Just expect to wake up with some chunks taken out of you.

Holy shit pixiv

Just wait until you find the doujin about tora joining Ushio's school. He suddenly becomes 50% human and dresses like a delinquent.

Live

what did she mean by this face

She looks funny.

So is the orange hair girl in love with tora because she could't get ushio?

>Imagine if Tora returns to his human form
>Has a fresh high school virgin for his waifu

No it's because she isn't a retard.

>"Turn into a human and we can go on a double date!"
>"I'll just comb your hair, and..."
>Doesn't turn into a human.
>"Oh, ok."
I'm fine.

>bottom right

I mean left. Fug, left.

>Toh!

So just one more episode left?