What does Jewoogle mean by this?

What does Jewoogle mean by this?

>queer theory

>What does Jewoogle mean by this?

yeah it's the theory that mental illness isn't mental illness but rather a specialty, like a shitty developer saying a bug is a feature

literally tickles my anus

Half of the niggers and dykes Google promotes every couple weeks are total unknowns.

how can you be a scholar in things that arent even close to actual science?

I would hate fuck her no matter how heavy she is

God forbid one ask for a Christmas doodle from Google.

And they did nothing for Easter Sunday.
Fuck jewgle, may they all burn for eternity.

I remember when they did only doodles for people like Einstein, Newton, Maxwell

Use Brave browser and any other search engine.

I like your analogy.

Checked.

It's not Jews, it's other queer-employees putting that shit up. Of course they do, it's in their own self-interest and strokes with their ideology and as a free company Google can decide to do that. If you or anyone else disagrees with that you can stop using Google and it's services.

What's your problem with people showing their beliefs? Don't you want to do the same on this platform? Can't you just accept not every online company is aligned with the right? Do you understand why that is?

You must first ask those question before sprouting the same old jew-meme every fucking time. Makes you sound either retarded or you truly don't know what the fuck is going on in the world. Seems like the second because every time I speak with an American about politics he hardly knows what American politics really are like; who holds power and how are the power-structures built.

It seems weird to me that the freedom of speech only goes one way like the left ánd the right seem to want. I for sure want nothing to do with the left, but damn the right isn't very inviting either.

Be a professor in any non-science subject? They do exist, despite what Sup Forums says.

Gross.

Stfu nigger.

quads confirm, funny how i never see a crucifixion or nativity doodle on (((google)))

Nothing to see here. Move along. We totally won't manipulate your search results.

Niggers invented what? Rape?

Brave is too restrictive and doesn't allow your own extensions. Waterfox has worked out pretty well so far.

I think this is less Google's fault and more nigs constantly googling "who dem blak body nig who dun make sheeit"

But user don't you want to Change The Culture™ and live in a world where Queer Feminists are looked up to by children as heroes?

They should put george foreman at the front of that list

Just change the logo to a rainbow horse penis already you fucking faggots.

Numbers don't lie

>What's your problem with people showing their beliefs
None. But I can express my belief that their beliefs are shit.