India is a shithol-

>india is a shithol-

in.reuters.com/article/india-power/india-unveils-2-5-billion-plan-to-electrify-all-households-by-end-2018-idINKCN1C10JC

Not even 100% of Americunts have electricity, but guess what, 100% of Indians will soon.

Can anyone hope to match the rate of progress India is at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFpq-NeQNzI&index=361&list=WL
wired.com/2017/05/why-bangalores-water-crisis-is-everyones-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=thg4lnaVIT4
youtube.com/watch?v=dGvKdeZFzS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only electricity? There's families without water and phone!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=JFpq-NeQNzI&index=361&list=WL

India should use a methane system like in Mad Max 3

>not even 100% of Americans have electricity
Even backwoods hicks get that utility, the fuck are you on about.

Maybe after discovering electricity they'll discover how to use a toilet.

Sauce on pic?

G6492BF9

go nuts

Can anyone hope to match the rate of progress India is at?
I have three words for you:
Designated
Shitting
Streets

The Indians are the biggest shitposters, and they require internet which requires electricity, this is like upgrading from a shitting street to a shitting state.

>No joke, but when you said Indians have 100% electricity and Americunts don't..I thought you wrote ethnicity
Checks out though

This. He thinks because the Amish and certain Alaskan households don't have power that America is the equivalent to India. What a bongistani jester.

>Maybe after discovering electricity they'll discover how to use a toilet

SUPERPOWER (this is not spam)
U not a spam
P not a spam
E
R
P
O
W
E
R

Raghead sitting in the UK boasting about India. Why not go back you street shitting sub-human?

>households
I doubt India is couting the giant slums of poor they have as houzebolds. This is probrably an appeal to their middle class while they continue to ig ore the abject poverty among thwir dirt poor.

There are tons of rich first class Indians and plenty of mittle class. Yet there is a huge huge huge population of Indians in poverty. The population crisis there is just fucking staggering. America has nothing like it. I think even China has more space for its population problems. India is a one of the kind country with problems no other in the world faces.

Is it funny I am posting this from my American toilet while taking a dump into our functioning city waste disposal system?

if it works as well as the toilet program

I bet they would pronounce it as "meeethane" like the bongs.

they're probably counting the slums too. I've been to a few slums and I've noticed that every fucking house has a satellite dish on their roof

wired.com/2017/05/why-bangalores-water-crisis-is-everyones-crisis/
> India’s Silicon Valley Is Dying of Thirst

Seems they have the same problems the Chinese are facing ..
In a bid to become western and accelerate their economies too fast, they've destroyed their environment and thus lack basic things to keep their lofty modern dreams going like : clean drinkable water.

Maybe if they fixed their cultural deficiency while maintaining the wisdom and practices passed down from old they wouldn't find themselves in a lost state of western exuberance while having spoiled the very lands they live in.. But hey, its a little too late for these kinds of conversations.

Electricity for billions of people using even more environmentally technology.
Let see if they go for shit tier coal power plants like china and say fuck the environment and a couple of generations or economically conscious alternatives and relax a little on the catch up to America in 1/5th the time initiative..

>Indians will soon
Haven't heard this line before. Nope.
Will designated streets be electrified for easier night-time defecation?

Stop shitting everywhere

yes they will finally have enough electricity to operate electronic poo scrapers for the gutters... quite the achievement

this

science and technology develop side by side, but it doesn't mean shit if society isn't also developing side by side with them.

you can give doctors and cures for ebola to Africans, they are just going to think they are sorcerers spreading ebola, chimp out and go on witch hunts like they always do.

you can give an Indian a toilet, he's still going to shit in the street

good to see they have their priorities straight
gotta catch the new fifa matches

You have to go back Pajeet.

>Americans

100% sound commentary.

ive been to india. worst and oddest 2 weeks.of my life. AMA

Nice flag fag.

also if it isnt a shithole, why did the UN have to make a music video for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
kneel
nēl/Submit
verb
be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or SHOWING SUBMISSION.

youtube.com/watch?v=thg4lnaVIT4

youtube.com/watch?v=dGvKdeZFzS0

How did you like living in a first world country for the first time in your life?

im american, go brush your teeth before you talk to me again

>minneso'er
>cyuber
>sumfink

wew lad

>Insharance
>Thurow
>Boodhist
Wew Hank

>aloominum
>huundey
>jegwar

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you kidding? We have had 100% electrification since the 50s.

>oREHg'no

Aluminum is the correct way you sperg

If india is so good, why the devil are you in my country? Don't go all nationalist on us, your country isn't even good enough for you to live in, hilarious!

IUPAC recognises aluminium as the correct spelling, fuck off Yank

The US recognizes no organization that directly contradicts the US's way of doing things. Fuck off, non-Yank. Aluminum is the only correct way.

Just look at these rural retards. USA is a fucking joke!

leaf bantz are best bantz

Yeah, those stupid Nebraskan ruralites not having fast broadband internet, what a joke! I'm surprised they're not cannibalizing each other, the savages.

Too bad we can't be as rich and advanced as Ukraine.

This

100% of Americans have access to utilities.

OP is a massive faggot.

and how many of them has a toilet?

That means it's less than 100%

Common core mathematics working its magic I see

Because way back in ww1 you tea bags took indians to fight for you