University of Texas has first openly gay head of College Republicans

dailytexanonline.com/2017/09/25/first-gay-college-republican-president-takes-a-stand-for-other-lgbtq-conservatives

It was an unlikely journey becoming UT’s first openly gay College Republican president for chemistry senior Alec Lucas.

Growing up in the conservative town of Flower Mound, Lucas identified as Republican but struggled to reconcile his sexuality with his politics.

“If there is anyone who’s in the organization who feels like they’re not welcomed for also being LGBT, or if they’re considering coming out but they’re not sure how their peers would react, they could see me,” Lucas said. “It’s not an issue. We’re not any different.”

Lucas said his conservative beliefs don’t conflict with his sexuality. His support for free-market capitalism prevails over some of his disagreements with the party’s social agenda. Nonetheless, Lucas said reconciling his party’s continuous opposition to same-sex marriage and other LGBTQ issues remains challenging.

He pointed to last year’s platforms from the Republican Party and Republican Party of Texas that both rejected the Obergefell v. Hodges decision and condoned gay conversion therapy. Lucas said these views were problematic and detracted from more important topics such as fiscal policy and national security.

“It’s wrong. Also, it’s totally proven that you can’t change your sexuality,“ Lucas said. “As conservatives, we want less government involvement. We don’t want the government in our personal lives. How much more getting into your personal life can you go?”

However, Lucas said he does not seek to impose his views on members who disagree with him.

“I’m not going to kick you out of the (organization) if you disagree with me,” Lucas said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vobIA
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tl;Dr
Also, the guy in OPs pic looks like a faggot

University of Texas, large public research University in America, just made an openly gay guy, who came out apparently just a week ago, the head of their College Republicans political group.

He is the first openly gay head of that group.

Excellent! Great idea!
About time Republicans publicly embrace gay men.
They should all fuck in the streets.

have you prepped your black bull yet you fucking queer? go race mix and suck on refugee toes.

Templar larp flags are always from shitty countries. I am from the United States.

Jesus. He grew up in a place called "Flower Mound". LOL. Anyone surprised he turned fag?

tu is pozzed beyond all recognition. Need to burn it to the ground with the rest of Austin.

I went to Texas. The majority of people there are normal. The media loves to plant dildo waiving retards and homos everywhere to make Austin seem liberal. It's not true. Visit the hill country.

Remember that faggot "Republican party" shitposter guy they had on the news who posted anime? He was at the Trump rally in Austin with a sign saying "Trumps a child rapist" and a fucking jester hat. It's see eye ayy territory in Austin so they throw the scent off with a bunch of Looney shit.

>make Austin seem liberal. It's not true. Visit the hill country
The hill country ain't Austin mien. Austin can't be saved

Lmao Muhammad please don't ever visit

I'm from Texas, captain ass nugget

Sure, faggot, believe what you have been programmed on the news.

Trump rally had 3000+ in line when we got there 3 hours early. They had 10,000+ total and had to turn away cars because the lot was full. There were 80 or so protesters. The papers and TV said Trump spoke to a half full stadium and the massive protesters won the day again. It's all a lie. Believing kike fairy tales instead of someone who lived there for 8 years was your mistake dummy.

There was a good talk on the last Fash the Nation with Allsup - ppl like this (degenerates, cuckservatives, etc.) go up cause there's no competition to them.

If you would present your ideas to them (the club) i think easily all would follow.

And this shows pretty well that "Conservatism" in the US is basically dead, they're the same as liberals/leftist from 5 years ago only with a bit less taxes

Sure you are Akmed. Please stay in Bongistan where the bongs have stopped to appease the muzzle filth.

he looks child molested

LMAO dat nigga look like when spogebob got a round head and turned normal. #heyhowareya

Let me guess, this guy thinks you can be gay and Christian too...

I'm not even talking about trumps ralley or anything. Just the pure degenerate filth that fills the streets there is unreal. I've been several times, and each I couldn't wait to get out. I don't know how anyone tolerates living in a sea of human trash.

K den

As someone from Texas I can confirm that Austin is irremediable trash. They're used to make Texas look liberal for a reason: they've already became fags themselves. Easier for them to manipulate events and their image when you could go downtown and film random passerby and the footage will reek of liberal.

/ourgay/

A lolbertarian confusing conservatism with less government.

>conservatism with less government.
That's how most normies think of the two

Austin is state capitol. Libtards are attracted to power like flies to shit or Jews to money.

>republicans
>college

What a story. I guess the other republican in college wanted to concentrate on his studies.

Tl:dr agreed. Remember the alamo

Well he sure looks like a faggot

I assume those 3 people on your picture don't have good education ether?

Absolutely freedom of expression ....Yes... must include gay bashing

We really need to platform gay bashers. Far less heard than nigger lesbians

>alamo
Non Texans know about the Alamo?

I just see a photo of 3 long-time democrats

Non ironic yes.

*former Democrat,you know once he realized Liberalism is bullshit

Organize new separate Pride events that disallow nudity and overt sexuality.
Lure less freakish gays into throwing support behind new events.
Normies support new events too because they can virtue signal without having to put up with typical revolting Pride shit.
Corporate sponsors will follow once the old events are left only with drag queen and guys wearing dog masks.

It's more feasible than simply trying to shut down Pride altogether, especially as there is so much money involved now.
Once relatively normal gays are no longer mixed together with full-on BDSM freaks, the majority will be far less shy about attacking and condemning the latter and we can drive them back underground.

How is it freedom if your freedom inherently includes provisos to trample that of others?

I think hopefully all pride events will shift to "family pride" in the future now that we can marry and adopt. Many didn't like the corporate sponsorship anyways and they were always the ones hiring abs mcgee to model in speedos.

That said most who go to pride are dressed normally and they have pride in Poland and Williston Montana, where I'm SURE there is no nudity.

From pol, or did you learn about it in school?

bump

bump

I didn't care if they were gay, black, trans or a women 20 years ago and I don't understand why I care today
Is he qualified for the job, yes or no? None of his other shit matters.

Its because he is from Flo Mo. Rich area in North Texas

People on the alt right need to be replacing these fucking cucks

Gay face is real.

They just have a look, like you can just tell they love cock

gay republicans are liberal spies, purge this faggot

>tfw melania is to intelligent

Nice

>It was an unlikely journey becoming UT’s first openly gay College Republican president for chemistry senior Alec Lucas.
How was it any more unlikely for him than it is for anyone else? This is stupid. Give him a good star for being gay and get on with your life.

I've been saying for years that Texas is the definition of a cuckservative state state. The rest of the south, Montana, Wyoming, Indiana Kentucky and West Virginia are all far more truly redpilled than Texas. You will notice it is texans on here who are most likely to defend spics with posts like "Hispanics work hard and mind their own business and assimilate!" And "Based Castizos!"

When will Texas finally vote Democrat due to immigration?

It's so similar to whore face that I hypothesize that the intake of sperm from many different males has the ability to change/alter a person's DNA. All whores and all fags over a certain age/number of partners have the same look.

archive.is/vobIA

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

Conservatives are such weaklings. If you're "inclusive", you effectively believe in nothing. So easily subverted.

>Is he qualified for the job
>gay

No

Because older gay men were (and still are) bug chasing mental patients that should have just gotten GRID and locked themselves in the closet. They were molested by their father and have this bizarre pedophilia view of LGBTQIA+ rights. The same type of balding men in their 40s+ that prey on the twinks at the clubs and bars. They're into the most depraved shit imaginable, behind closed doors.

Cannot wait until they're all flushed into prison and rot.

Shoot em on sight

Things are changing for the better. Gay people are way more easily able to improve themselves, and have been in comparison with Blacks. We gave Blacks a chance for equal rights and gays are much smarter and adept at doing well. There are lots more gay families and monogamous couples than there used to be.

>There are lots more gay families and monogamous couples than there used to be
You've been claiming this "white picket fence" version of sodomy exists for the last 30 years. It's never been true.

I would fuck this twinks ass

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

(plug into sci-hub.bz to read)

Sure, you just need to get into col- oh right. I guess posting on Sup Forums in impotent rage is the second best course of action.

Gross, I'd fuck wintrich over this dude

A hole is a hole you faggot

This is actually true. Older gays just want sex but literally every guy my age (25) or there abouts only wants a monogamous relationship. Which I am currently enjoying. :)

Yeah true.

Infiltration and subversion. Smells very Steinberg to me.

bump

Enjoy AIDS

Steers and queers m8y