Have you noticed there's a swarm of anti-Amish videos being randomly promoted on Youtube recently?

Have you noticed there's a swarm of anti-Amish videos being randomly promoted on Youtube recently?

good thing I never went to joutube, the only joutube videos I see are the ones posted on Sup Forums

I have not. Links please.

Anti-Amish? Since when did people start caring about anarcho-primitism.

Once they wipe the Amish out. They can make traditional values seem like stone age thinking.

Amish are our friends, they voted for Donald Trump

Since it challenged the narrative that Christian extremists are just as bad as Islamic extremists

Of course, they're white people.

Actually yes I have. What the fuck is the deal? I saw several on there last night "shocking facts about the amish" type shit.

The Amish are pacifists and don't vote.

Why post anti amish sentiments on the internet? What good does that do?

they did then
it was kinda big deal, go ask /ptg/ about that

no, I had not noticed, OP

can you embed an example?

I have property in western NY near Amish country. They are not really morally better or worse than any other group. Caught one trespassing on my property though. Pretty well known that they poach deer like crazy too.

This

>it isnt just me
yeah, what is up with that? I mean I saw about three scattered about. Dunno If I have even seen n amish related vid promoted to me ever before.

I used to ride the Greyhound a lot and Amish would use it for some reason a lot of stupid ignorant white trash and niggers hassle them I guess because they are different

Many people don't know this but groups like amish and there are a few in the US have the highest birthrates in the world. They'll replace liberals eventually. Liberals hate them.

Amish is a "tongue in cheek" name for niggers.

Amish coup when?

Not from the US or religious (except I started to belife in kek)

I have so much respect for the amish.
Living in a way they can live forever. Not much technologie.
Having no problems not being part of the capitalist society and still not communist.

yeah ive seen em

That's too bad. I know they have their issues like abuse and shit like that, but so does everyone. They're closer to God than most could hope for.

Amish are basically farmjews.
They are buying up all the land they can.
They pay cash and offer way less, they know people won't say no to a wad of cash.
They hire non-amish to front for them so no one knows it's really going to these outsiders.
They speak shitty German.
Inbreeding is real, low education/intelligence.
Definite ingroup/outgroup dynamics. Uneasy relationships with neighbors.
Like the Jews, they were kicked out of every European country and had to run here.
They simply are laying low, playing the humble farming man, until their numbers swell.
Day
Pic related.

Quite a few Amish came out to vote Trump this election. There's no Old Order prohibition against voting. The only reason they tend not to vote is due to political apathy. Things like who is or who is not President really do not apply or affect their communities.

I did not know that. Well, good on them. I thought they still didn't care.

Are there seriously people that dislike the Amish? How in the actual fuck do you become such a negative person you dislike the fucking Amish.
Also Daily Reminder.