Hypermasculine to her hyperfeminine
Brave
Assertive
Handsome
Loyal
Intelligent
Unique

Kyon is twice the man you'll ever be.

She sees someone who looks like that John Smith guy who helped her out three years ago, except she knows that can't possibly be him.

>Haruhi
>hyperfeminine
What.

Nobody talks to her for 3 years and then he shows up to combo break.

Despite all that, he's not exactly "interesting" in the way Haruhi seems to want in ep. 1. Is it interesting enough that he's a cynical smartass, and that he takes interest in her world rather than just trying to get in her pants?

Also I wouldn't call Haruhi hyperfeminine or Kyon hypermasculine at all.

>Hypermasculine
You what?
>Brave
Hmm, sure. He hasn't been in all situations but in most he is.
>Assertive
Nah.
>Loyal
Debatable. His soft spot for Haruhi is more than he admits, but enjoys flirting a lot with Mikuru. If Mikuru was as assertive as Haruhi, he probably would not enjoy it.
>Intelligent
Meh. Sure.
>Unique
Again, debatable. Maybe this is just because we are on Sup Forums, Kyon strikes me like most people here: Kinda quirky and awkward, trying really hard to seem "normal."

>A bland harem lead
>Not every girl's dream

>A bland harem lead
this is bait of exquisite quality.

Nothing - it's just a poorly written show.

His name was John Smith.

>Male
>Neutral
>Perfect for self-insert
I mean, what else can a 2D girl want?

It's really simple: She likes him for the fact that he actually takes interest in her hobbies and thoughts. She got interested in him when he asked her, if she changed her hair style because of the aliens, by which he proofed that unlike other people he tries and is able to understand her thought processes. Before that he was just another boring classmate to her. Which is pretty ironic: Haruhi sought the extraordinary, but in the end what really got her attention was something very normal for humans: Someone who was able to understand her.

>Not getting the most simple character motivations
No wonder you can't get anything out of Haruhi.

Inb4 Kyon is god

Sasuga Haruhihaters.

Haruhi is definitely extremely feminine, even if not as blatantly so as Mikuru.

What does he see in her?

Kyon actually likes her for what she is i.e paranormal stuffs , he tells her to shut the fuck up when she goes over the line which never happened because others are scared of her or doesnt give a fuck because god - koizumi.

What does she see in them

That is the right question.

A way out of his dull school life

>What does he see in an 11/10 sex goddess who is also intelligent, shares his interests and cares for him so deeply she would literally create a new world just for the two of them if he approved of it?
Gee, I wonder.

I'd have to disagree about that. He was about to slap the shit out of for drugging Mikuru

That's some being your own grandfather shit!

Kyon asked Haruhi about her hair, she thinks:
>Oh, this cute guy noticed my hair routine... and he thinks aliens exist? I love him~

There's an entire movie devoted to this question

femininity is traditionally associated with submissiveness and obedience, which Haruhi is definitely not. If anything, she's a tomboy:
>brash
>loud
>pushes the guys around

I don't know why anyone thinks she's hyperfeminine. The ponytail maybe?

Fun

This.

This

He responds to everything she does.
That's all there's to it.
He's also not ugly, why can't that be enough of a reason?

Oh disregard my own answer, this is more than enough of a reason.

The only heterosexual male person who puts up with her shit.

Is it just me or have tripshits increased in number lately?

His dick.

You do realize colleges are out for the summer right?

Weird but hot girl that he wants to bang who may also be god

You funny person, I kill you last.

>she knows that can't possibly be him.
Does she ever figure it out in the LN?

This. She makes his world fun and interesting.

Will you purityfags ever shut up about this? Are you just jealous that she got the D and none of you could ever get any V even if your lives depended on it?

She isn't going to fuck you just because you are defending her. But because you have a penis

However, this is what she sees on him.

She's not my type anyway, and I'm not defending her. I'm just sick of hearing the same irrelevant remark over and over again.

It is implied that Haruhi stops having feelings for him later on.

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night user.

How?

This could've been a perfect romantic oportunity but she just pushes him back.

Except that doesn't explain why she just found him annoying until they had their first conversation about aliens.

Hmm, you also make a good point

HAHAHA what a faggot. Kyon is none of those except maybe loyal.

Kyon pls go

How would you react to somebody suddenly falling on top of you in your bed in the middle of the night? That's not romantic.

>Okay, asking somebody how long they believed in Santa Claus is so stupid, you can't even consider the topic suitable for idle conversation. But if you still wanna know how long I believed in some old fat guy who wears a funky red suit, I can tell you this: I've never believed in him, ever. The Santa that showed up at my kindergarten Christmas festival, I knew he was fake. And I never saw mommy kissing Santa or anything. But I have to say, that even as a little kid, I knew better than to believe in some old man that only worked one day a year. Now, having said that, it wasn't until I got older that I realized that aliens, time travelers, ghosts, monsters, espers, the evil syndicates and the anime/manga/fantasy flick heroes that fight said evil syndicates, were also fake. Okay, I guess I always knew those things were bogus, I just didn't wanna admit it. All I ever wanted was for an alien, time traveler, ghost, monster, esper, evil syndicate, or the hero that fought them to just appear and say "Hey". Unfortunately, reality is a hard road indeed. Yep, you gotta admit, the laws of physics definitely puts a damper on things. I even stopped watching those TV shows about aliens and ghosts and stuff. Aliens, time travelers, espers; of course they don't exist, but a little part of me wishes that they did. I guess I've grown up and realized I can think about those things and still accept reality. But by the time I got out of junior high, I pretty much outgrew that kind of stuff and I guess I got used to the idea of living in an ordinary world. Just like that, I was in high school...that's when I met her.

tl;dr
Even having grown up Kyon still wished for supernatural things to exist. Nobody else believed in such things except for Haruhi.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying that she thinks the kyonD is finger sized?

Tomboy doesn't mean masculine.
And femininity has nothing to do with submissiveness.
Please stop using words in such a careless way.

Sugita

>beta bitch

>Does she ever figure it out in the LN?
As of yet, no. She is completely ignorant of everything throughout the LNs.

I remember a doujin about Haruhi fucking Koizumi. The argument was about Koizumi telling her for how long he has been observing her and how much he lover her, then Haruhi asked something like "How do you feel now that you have your wish granted?".

Fuck me, I can not find it. Do you have any leads?

Search Hapoi-dokoro Bliss, I think that's the one

exhentai.org/g/24750/f7e9fbf598/

You are doing god's work, user, thanks.

I want to fuck Kyonko, so I guess it's something like that?

Could never fap to this one, it makes me sad

Just think longer than 2 seconds. Everyone in the club is someone haruhi wanted. She wants to have a high school adventure like she sees in media, so she summoned every important thing together

there is an esper, a time traveler, an alien and of course a love interest

it does. Femininity governs traits like cooperative, being helpful and putting others before yourself.

Mascilinity is about aggression, putting yourself first and putting result before how it was done.

traviswhitecommunications.com/2013/04/02/culture-masculinefeminine/
In this part they explain it.

I think Kyon is actually the only real person inside Haruhi's dream because he appeared before she awaked her Godly powers

is that the snow mountain syndrome story?

Because in that she pushes him off because she feels he isnt himself.

Wrong, Kyons relationship with Haruhi is fundamentally different from hers with the other club members. It was Haruhi who actively sought Nagato, Mikuru and Koizumi as club members, whereas it was Kyon who first took the initiative to talk with Haruhi not the other way around. Unlike the others he is not there because Haruhi wished for it, but rather it was Kyon who spawned her concrete desire in the first place by suggesting her to found her own club and of course also by helping her as John Smith.

Kyon frequently monologues about how he feels he just gets worked by haruhi in the club but still cant keep himself from going back.

Not that user, but I think that's from the end of the last novel.

Kyon is just tsundere for Haruhi.

Yes, but that is simply because it's fun, not because of Haruhis powers. He realizes that himself at the end of Disappearance.

Ive done enough research on mindbreak to know what happened to poor kyon

End of Surprise. When he comes back from future.

Oh, there is mindbreak in Haruhi, but the victim never was Kyon.

>HBAHLIU

fucking sandniggers

>gets constantly dragged to the club
>first hates it
>after getting abused by having to pay up constantly and seeing other members getting abused he starts trying to resist more
>no chance, gets forced
>to save his sanity he starts thinking he enjoys it
>yuki, in a last ditch attempt to save herself and kyon breaks the spell but since kyon is already breaking she had to put in a failsafe to be able to get him
>in the end kyon imagines himself pushing down his old self and letting himself get broken completely by haruhi
>yuki cries when kyon gives back the piece of paper because she knows he is lost forever

Thanks for ruining the series for me. How do I unlearn this now?

He's the only guy that paid attention to her. Doesn't matter if he's an ugly beta, it's a matter of no other choices.

haruhi likes tsundere boys

>ywn be Kyon
>ywn have a girl like Haruhi take interest in you
It hurts

>142968039
Chicks dig stoicism

>wanting to get dragged around constantly on every free day

Haruhi is perfect in 2D but she would be such a pain in the ass in 3D.

>even considering 3D to be a possibility
3D women are never worth it

>yuki cries when kyon gives back the piece of paper because she knows he is lost forever
More like she cries because she knows she is cucked forever.

tbph, she's already somewhat annoying in 2D. Cute, but annoying.

Why Koizumi didn't cry then?

He's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Because he's already the mistress to Kyon and Haruhi.

This, so much this. 2D waifus and 3d husbandos for lyfe

>3d
>faggot
No surprises here.

It's not gay unless the dicks touch

>What does she see in him?
tall beta bitch, some girls like tall guys. Helps he just goes along with all her manic shit.