DAILY REMINDER THAT PASTOR ANDERSON IS OFFICIAL /OURGUY/

HE IS A CHAMPION OF CHRISTIAN VALUES

HE SAW THROUGH TRUMP

HE DARES TO CONFRONT BOTH LEFTIES AND SKIN WORSHIPPERS

MAY JESUS CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He believes that niggers and humans are allowed to mix going against the biblical commandment against bestiality.

For once a leaf that hasn't made an abhorrent post

No where in the bible does it say niggera are beast

The bible warns, these beasts their eyes are full of adultery and they deserve their blackness, the beasts of the field who will grow in number if you walk contrary to God, who will make your high ways desolate, he will kill your cattle, steal your children, he cries mightily unto God yet his hands are full of violence!

I think somebody spoke too soon The niggers are obviously not made in Gods image, how can man and nigger be related? The skeletal structure of the nigger is just too different.

wow nice source retard

I can show you the scripture hang on

This guy is a fucking diversity cuck race mixer. Gtfo, christ-cuck!!

2 Peter 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

2 Peter 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

2 Peter 2:17
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

m8 guess what? you just took that shit out of context.

literally who?

His grandmother is 50% Ashkenazi jew.

threadly reminder the faggy-voiced charlatan OP has a boner for employs nigger-tier behavior at border patrol stops, to our great enjoyment:
>1:15-1-32
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4

Show me how I took it out of context.

Daily reminder that Brother Nathaniel and Pastor Anderson teach about the holocaust being fake and Judaism being evil

If you hate them then you can't support the literal kike neocuck ben shapiro

Or support anyone else whose own children our race mixing kikes such as Trump

>if you don't agree with him because he's right about a few things you're a kike
Sorry but the bible says to kill anyone who lays with a beast, he's encouraging people to sin

If that's your standard...

What would you say about Trump who let his children became part of the Synagogue of Satan and let his children racemix???

Let me guess are you also a fan of the kike who supports racemixing for whites Shapiro?

It's pure evil, the Kikes are killers of Christ, and proud of it their evil Talmud says they did a good thing murdering him because he's a blasphemer. Every Kike who does not denounce his evil man made doctrine will burn in the lake of fire.

I am 1/3 Ashkenazi

The rest entirely European.

If I accept Christ can I be saved, OP?

Not true

Yeah we are One blood, English, Scottish, Irish, welsh, we are one but we aren't one with dogs, cattle, apes, rats and niggers

MY FAVOYID PAYSTOY!

>ourguy
>christian
forgetting the part where "we" are christians
cuz we're not

Atheists need to be locked up in the asylum, atheism is responsible for the decline in our society

Don’t be that guy. Even an American atheist should give lip service to Christianity if only for the positive sociological effect.

Then why is he defending marrying a nigger to a white woman?

Because he's a retard liberal who believes (((scientists))) when they say niggers are human

>PASTOR DJ RACEMIX ANDERSON