Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZG_N2m81gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9aSwyXXS9MU
youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW2i42bgplOk8wo84fYHUOQ3IPDboXjgw
youtube.com/watch?v=kN_wNFtaoVY
youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 hundreds of posts about Paradox RTS games.

muh ayylmaos dindu nuffin, dey gud bois getting they life on track. need more money for dem empathy programz

EU IV
yes

Fuck Todd Howard. I'm still mad he didn't show up to e3 and Pete calling me stupid. Downtown Boston still bugs out and they won't fix it. Fuuuuuu

youtube.com/watch?v=JZG_N2m81gQ

good post

>video games
>redpilled

pick one you fucking man child

That fucker then limited my mod limit, deactivating half my load order and permanently broke my wife's and my save files.

Video games are a waste of time anons, develop a fun constructive hobby like playing an instrument, painting, hiking, woodworking etc etc...

t. Wasted 2005-2009 on world of warcraft

>hiking
>constructive
no

We're not all autists like you who spend 8 hours a day mindlessly grinding in a shitty MMO.

>The voice acting
10/10
Fuck hahaha

this

Liberal Crime Squad.

costructive hobby?
sure i have other hobbies(camping,play guitar...),but they never be so costructive or at least no more then playing games...
shitty multiplayer games are a waste of time

just downloaded it lol cheers ann

i lift and play guitar and play games,feck off

What's with the hate on paradox their dlc policies are awful but it's not like you can't pirate their shit.

Also Deus Ex.

Also SharpShooter3D.
youtube.com/watch?v=9aSwyXXS9MU

FUCK YOU AND FUCK SYSTEM SHOCK: THE REMAKE.

Bethesda hyper jewed the Prey 2 team into oblivion then expects me to play this garbage?

no other answer

pall btfo!!!!

Holy nuts that's awesome. Can't wait for mainstream media to find this. The butthurt will be epic.

Warcraft III

How does bethesda hyper jew anything when they are in turbo kike mode 24/7?

WEW

Legacy of Kain series.
My arts friend kept telling me to check this one out.

I know that voice

youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q

XCOM

Fantasy games are generally politically neutral

Deus Ex is the only truly redpilled game I know of. There's a reason the writer was blacklisted from the industry.

>killing russians is fun

he was?

>game still has a 96% rating on steam
that is hella crazy

i like how the first episodes were surface laced with SJW shit to lure the normies in

then the deep shit with the implied pedo power abuse comes out of nowhere near the end

good game

also real life max waifu plz

Deus Ex

Haven't played it, how is it redpilled?

>legacy of kain

Fuck i was too late
I was about to post a screenshot of Christian Ottoman empire with Greek culture group

This

>MMOs are a waste of time

FTFY. The fact that you had no self control and got yourself addicted to a huge timesink of a game doesn't mean other people can't play regular vidya responsibly.

In the United States hiking usually involves a bit more than drinking vodka in the woods.

>wasting your time on mmos
>regretting it later
Good riddance

World in Conflict: Soviet Assault

>RIP Capt. Bannon :'(

No he wasn't, he's working on SS3 right now.

>life is tumblr
>redpilled
Woah

>you are on your own
>the place itself wants to fuck you
>carry on at least two guns is obligatory if you dont want some bandit kill you for your loot
>free market

Is LiS actually decent? The only exposure I have to it was when the first episode or two came out and there were threads on Sup Forums about how it was full of SJW crap.

I don't want to start the series only to find out it's "based" in the way people say Family Guy is based (ie, full of retardation and only occasional based moments).

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Worked on Deus Ex 1 and 2 and hasn't done anything since. The way those two games went after the Jews, I'm not surprised. He has a mathematics degree from MIT, and an English degree from Harvard. He was smart enough to see through the subversion and propaganda.

Literally, unironically this. They pull the bait and switch so hard near the halfway point you aren't even playing the same game anymore

Still not constructive. Nothing is accomplished by hiking.

>purposefully untrained pistol skill, put it into swimming
lmao

They aren't a waste of time if you enjoy playing them.

Eat a dick

Just buy it faggot it's only $5 during a sale

>kidshit

Reddit needs to leave

that's wrong stay in contact with natur is good for you and your health same for do yoga in a park

>Is LiS actually decent? The only exposure I have to it was when the first episode or two came out and there were threads on Sup Forums about how it was full of SJW crap.

unironically yes. i think the devs are somewhat secretly redpilled. or at least there's stuff in the later episodes that hint they know more than they appear to convey than just all the sjw shit early on. if they aren't redpilled, then at least the story definitely isn't one-dimensional

It's not the money, it's the time invested. Time is a more valuable resource to me than money.

Command and Conquer Generals

even the faggots that like it tend to say it's mostly crap.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW2i42bgplOk8wo84fYHUOQ3IPDboXjgw

It's Square. If the game had been made by Bioware it would have been exactly like you expect from first impressions but it's way deeper and more fucked up.
>"Kill me Max....."

Yoga isn't constructive either you god damn idiot. Words actually mean things. Fuck.

Squad

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_wNFtaoVY

awesome game. not sure what’s red pilled about it tho

Auschwitz RP

>90's Russia in nutshell

Not all video games are equal. E.g. if you master pic related, you'll learn a lot about space flight, orbital mechanics and physics generally. It's not for everyone though.

I love all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. Very Sup Forums-esque.
Also
>ARMA series
>Red Orchestra 2
>Insurgency (IMHO the perfect balance between casual and realistic gameplay)

for u

Spec Ops:The Line
Bonus: it might give you PTSD and make you stop playing games for a while.

I just beat this and it really wasnt amazing as you fags let it on to be. It was fun and had a good story. But didnt see why it was so amazing

Inquisition is suprisingly neutral actually, they actually make the poor oppreased elves look like assholes now. Its just retarded and unimmersive how they randomly made some characters niggers like they had a diversity quota to fill

>Walk for miles and miles of wild terrain, cooking food with friends/family in the wild, yhings that require even a bit of planning beforehand then putting one foot in front of the other, improving physical and mental well-being.
>Atropy on couch eating cheetos, mindlessly buttoning through on-rails brave coming of age story.

>go lift

Fuck off nigger.

Dark Souls
Deux Ex
Metal Gear
most survival games

*Deus

this game is nothing but a cute highschool romance simulator of all those poor chumps who didnt have any social life , including me
and as for the whole S&M photography bs, it was forced as fuck

what a fucking waste of time

Doom - Successfully predicted SJWs

>50 dollars
>40 dollars

My sides.

This. Xcom is a perfect example oh how Earth's community would handle an Alien Invasion if the aliens were sent to gauge us as a species.
The choking bureaucracy. The trial and error of early missions. Panic. Terror missions, Terror night missions. I spent 8 hours in an airport scraping by a few victories but then getting base raped. Victory was largely built on the bodies of rookies with armed grenades and it wasn;t any help for countries to give me less funding or out and out pulling those funds. It only assured if I won I'd know where to turn Xcoms most advanced technology next. But i guess it's no help that i sold lazer cannons to the black market.

>orbiter

mein neger

Anything that lets a group of anonymous people be creative.

Kek

Hahaha you are fucking retarded. The only redpilled part of this game was that everyone on that station died a horrible death. This prey remake sucked and was a total SJW fest.

Care to explain?

Anything 40k

It isn't.
You play as a black man who has a white wife.

I want Prey2, the actual one that got cancelled.
I will conquer the galaxy and leap from timeline to timeline destroying everything in my way just to find a world where Prey 2 got made

SOSE no story only domination of the enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

I thought you were some gook with a fat gook brother?

just play it nigger

or search for plot spoilers

The game actually made it to alpha. It's got to exist somewhere.

It's triggly puff, and she's carrying two plates ready to hit the buffet.

I will never regret time spent ganking punk bitches
Fug off m8