Actually caring about the position of someone's knee joint during a song

>actually caring about the position of someone's knee joint during a song

This is a grandpa-tier issue and anyone who actually cares about it ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2015/5/8/8573341/national-guard-paying-nfl-teams-jets
weei.com/blogs/lucy-burdge/tuesday’s-mashup-patriots-apologize-charging-fans-tap-water-during-hot-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weak b8 m8
Your grandfather at least sucks cocks less frequently than you

>I'm so smart because I don't care!
>and I don't care SO MUCH that I'll spend the next several hours arguing with strangers on the internet about it

cool

but muh america flag and such.

How is this bait?

Who said anything about intelligence? If that's where your mind went, maybe there's a reason for that.

Everyone should kneel to show respect.

If it's so inconsequential then why do they make such a big deal of it themselves?

Other than bending at the knee what are they doing to make a big deal?

I don't care I just want people to stop watching arrogant, brain-damaged cunts throw a ball around and get real hobbies.

Why does the NFL not have trans chearleaders?
Why does the NFL not donate 75% of their revenue for community programs?
Why does the NFL charge for tickets, keeping POC from attending?

dont worry, they're just GoT fans and rooting for Dany

Destroying patriotism and national pride is key to the globalists goal of open borders and a one world government.

Why doesn't the NFL respect the gay community buy having the LBGTQ flag displayed?
Why isn't there a gay pride month in the NFL?
Why aren't there any gay players in the NFL? There needs to be 10% openly gay players.
Why are there any gay or minority owners?

>they're just bending their knee
Is that all they're doing?
How could anyone attach any significance to it if they didn't attach significance to it themselves?
How would anyone even know Kolin was protesting police brutality?

Why aren't there any transgender cheerleaders?

>posts on Sup Forums
>claims Sup Forums shouldn't care about political issues.

Maximum Autism

>multi millionaires
>upset cops protect them from poor people
>upset at class inequality?

I don't care but it makes no sense to me.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Look we get it, you're so much smarter than everyone else because you don't care about nationalism or patriotism or whatever, you didnt need to make a thread about it.

You don't get it. Many of the teams are owned by, and the media that makes a fortune off broadcasting, are the 48% of the 1%. They have been kicked in the balls financially here and Trump did it to them without ever once using the term 'Jews". Fucking genius.

R E T A R D E D

Fuck off shill

Why does the NFL have soldiers parading around?
sbnation.com/2015/5/8/8573341/national-guard-paying-nfl-teams-jets
Because they're paid to do so.

The point is that's only a small gesture on a relatively big platform.
Would you prefer that a bunch of Antifa came onto the field and shouted through the anthem or commandeered the loudspeakers?
Bending at the knee is hardly noticeable in the grand scheme of things, and an acceptable way to point out the problem of excessive police violence against unarmed citizens and the ever-increasing levels of enforcement.

For fucks sake, it's like complaining about people shrouding over a statue to make a point rather than tearing it down.
Or people complaining about a few brain-dead idiots with torches walking down a street. They don't do any harm by walking, even if they are wearing make-shift "combat gear" and carry weapons.
Don't give them any attention if you don't like their message.
They are such a small group of people and have no reach in the greater society.

> actually caring about another man's penis inside of your wife
It's just sex, user. Everyone does it.

Thinking is just an antiquated synapse-based process for logical determination of effect from cause. I can't believe that anyone does it anymore. I mean, come on, it's 2017!

Protip: avoid weekly niggerball protests by not playing the national anthem at every single irrelevant domestic sports game

Makes me think about the poppies we have for remembrance here in the UK. Something that literally started as a trend a hundred years ago, what you guys would today call "virtue-signalling", now is so ubiquitous that it becomes a political statement to NOT wear a poppy in public life around November.
I expect that in the coming months and years players who do not kneel will become the exception and will gradually be shamed into participating too. Perhaps eventually all Americans will kneel for their national anthem as a symbol that they wish to improve their country until it is "worth" standing for

trump is doing a good job riling his trumpazees up though. Wonder what he is trying to deflect from...

kneel
nēl/Submit
verb
be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or SHOWING SUBMISSION.

Kneel before your king

if it's so irrelevant, why do they keep insisting on doing it?

>actually watching NFL
its 2017 m8 no one watches that garbage

They ruin the kids games as well

If we're not supposed to care why are they doing it?

I got a big ole brain

>Every Trump supporter screams "kneel for emperor trump" and kneel
tfw they are kneeling for Trump

t. nigger

The only thing that bugs me about it is how it's getting blown way the fuck out of proportion.
This was the easiest thing these niggers could do to get attention, and people just gave it to them.

I don't get it either. Sure it can be seen as a show of disrespect, but in the end the anthem is the anthem.

Having said that I also don't get why they decided to show disrespect to the anthem/country. Are they trying to claim they hate their country? I thought they were protesting police violence. What the fuck does the anthem have to do with the police? It's like refusing to use the elevator as a form of protest against poor wages for miners who have to spend long amount of time in deep dark shafts... I mean, it feels like mental gymnastics trying to make sense of it.

Please address OP, you massive faggot.

>bullied by chad once

Its not the gesture itself, its the fact that is based on pure bullshit. All this racism stuff exists as a hammer to beat whites collectively, if they wanted to help they would focus on other things that are more harmfull to their communities like out of wedlock births and violence. But they ficus on the few wrong things that they can accuse "white america" of doing. They dont want to coexist that involves understanding and reasoning they want an excuse to be angry at the white system, they want to be morally justified in their anger and they want less power for their opressors.

all des nigers shud hang

The point is to get grandpa to stop giving money to a Jew owned league and wake up to the fact that the country he loved has been taken away from him by minorities. Also to make them hate black people more.

Tell me how Trump freaking out about this is *not* fascist, Sup Forums. I mean, I know most of you here are fascists; so I'm guessing you started praising Kek when Trump tweeted about this.

Can someone make a Tyrone comic where he is a kneeling football player and then the NFL goes bankrupt and he is poor and destitute. Ending with a "sssshhheeeeiiittt" obviously

>Trump freaking out about this
Not Trump, the NFL is freaking out since they started supporting BLM chants to kill whitey, hows your $4.50 cup of tap water doing?

Tuesday’s Mashup: Patriots apologize for charging fans for tap water during hot game
weei.com/blogs/lucy-burdge/tuesday’s-mashup-patriots-apologize-charging-fans-tap-water-during-hot-game

I like this version much more

Did anyone get imprisoned or physically beaten up for disagreeing?

Your mom is a grandpa-tier issue.

Think about it.

Ok

So, that means I can do roman salutes in public now?

perfectly legal in America, just frowned upon

kike owner damage control.
nfl is over. they cant sustain the cost of brain damage any longer.