Why aren't you supporting THE anti-immigration film of 2017?

Why aren't you supporting THE anti-immigration film of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahh5luJo4Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lawrence a whore. WHORE!

Made by a jew

Because even Normies are seeing what (((you))) are doing.

??? !

Fuck all movies and the liberals who make them.

You know you've been here too long when you can clearly see what that > and 3 are trying to convey

>Jews making a movie about anti-immigration
Are you fucking serious?

Wow, is Hollywood running out of shekels already?

fuck sake.

Get on my level. pic related.

maybe they realize their mistakes

hunch back, nose, and hands

he's an atheist though

is it me or it looks like a mary statue?

literally worst movie i've ever seen. Most people in the audience were glad it was over when they got out. I'll never give (((them))) any shekels again.

wow, you're a real brainlet.

Because it wasn’t about immigration. All of the people that arrived after Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel were the wandering Jews. They destroy God’s creation and devour his only son, Jesus.

Because Aronofsky is a fucking hack and I refuse to give him a single penny.

agreed

I also don't like brooklyners and new yorkers in general (fuck trump)

Have you seen just yesterday how he tried to defend this piece of steaming shit bombing by saying "it's because the public is full of science-deniers"
To defend a movie that's a stew of biblical references with macig crystals and hamfisted allegories rather than narration.
Yet this fagottron will keep getting his dick sucked by every published critic, and will keep getting award after award thanks to the massive circlejerk that is Hollywood.
Don't watch that shit. Or better yet, pirate it and don't watch it. Make them lose money for nothing.

This is Aranofsky's Eyes Wide Shut.

>spirit cooking
>revelation of the method

The elite love to show a little bit and chuckle about us plebes trying to figure it out while they literally have baby eating parties.

Nothing to figure out.

>THE anti-immigration film of 2017
It's not "THE" anything. It's simply "yet another" in a long list of satanic movies made by satanists. For crying out loud jennifer was wearing inverted crosses on kimmel when she was promoting the movie. Here's a decent breakdown if you don't to watch that filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahh5luJo4Jc

I live in the buttfuck middle of nowhere so my money never ever get there

>Why aren't you supporting THE anti-immigration
I do support anti-immigration
And I do support Jennifer Lawrence

Damn, you people are retarded.