Why do Sup Forums has to ruin literally EVERYTHING

> be me and decide that, today, I should focus, for a change, on what's left of my innocent pleasures (riding bikes)
> check some good youtube channels in search of some cool bike story
> see some guy meeting "worlds biggest bike-adventure-book collector"
> immediately get the "uh-oh" before playing the video
> 10 seconds into the vidya "I'm from Germany but I feel like MUH CITIZEN OF DAS WORLD"
> gut sunk, somehow manage to let the video play
> "everyone should travel to see how other people live, that's the only way we can achieve WORLD PEACE"

Why did you do this to me Sup Forums? Why can't I enjoy even the most mundane shit like this? All I saw in this video is old faggot boomer larping about "muh cosmopolitan worldly citizen" and dropping the traveling meme. I love traveling on a bike :(((( but I do it once a year and nothing crazy, because trotting on a bike for months on end always seemed kinda of degenerate to me.

WHY can't "conservative-leaning" people like me enjoy these things, why are all things fun tainted with (((commie))) poz WHY!!!!!!! :(((((

youtube.com/watch?v=425dLmIA1co

All bikers are degenerate. Get off the roads with you glorified noise makers.

He's not entirely wrong.

>All bikers are degenerate.

I don't know how to reply to this. I remember when I first got my bike...thinking I'm entering the world of REAL DEAL motherfuckers, people who know what's up, rebels of sorts...that idea, that premise, I don't know where I picked it up (movies and books, lol) was one of the main reasons why I bought the bike in the first place.

I don't wanna be funny here or edgy...but once I started riding and meeting bikers...I mean...just fuck my shit up. ALL of them. ALL of them are typical normie FAGGOT KEKS who are only interested in either showing off how fast they can ride over a certain road, that's one class of riders, and other class are the "adventure riders" and they only compete in who has the most miles on the bike. They literally try to one up each other on how many miles they spent on their bike over set amount of time. And they often post their travelogues online, all these grown men, writing like literal man-children, like idiots, mixing reddit-tier witty quips with some occasional remark on social injustice in Location XYZ.

I ride alone 99,999999% of the time.

I can agree. Where's that from?

Dont know, sorry.

>riding the two wheeled jew

do you suggest your bull's big black 9 'incher?

>> Biking is degenerate

>> Implying physical activities are degenerate

>> While you sit on in front of your computer 8h+ everyday

>> Spend your time shitposting on /pol

>Rinding a bike
>physical activity
Try a bicycle.

Its true. Unless you stick to low traffic roads or use sidewalk.

>inb4 bike lane
Thats like permanently reducing road space whether a biker is present or not. Bike lanes are also cancer.

>I don't know where I picked it up (movies and books, lol)
Movies and books never tell you how the real life is.
Ask someone who really does it.

Say no to the kikecycle. (((They))) want us to ride a device that has a seat constantly pressing against your perineum, cuasing sexual dysfunction including reduced sperm count.

free bernd

It's for your own good.

Same here.

>be me
>live in a fairly remote area
>checking out schools for kids
>few OK schools in travel distance in English
>meet teachers
>mostly nice white leafs and burgers
>black guy walks in
>mgs_alert.wav
>insist im going to talk to this guy
>bring family over to black man
>ask him what his deal is
>masters from stanford
>left USA in 2010 due to shitty politics
>starts explaining his teaching style
>actually impressive
>literally the best teacher there
>better than any teacher i had growing up
>kids wont stop talking about how they look forward to math
>they hated math before
>all I can think about is normalizing interracial relations
Thank you Sup Forums and fuck you at the same time. I don't want my daughter to waste her white womb and until this point, she's barely seen blacks (not common in central america). This specific individual is at least a 3-sigma outlier. If we weren't under attack, if white genocide wasnt underway, I wouldn't be so alarmed. How do I convince my kids, especially daughter, that this guy is very non-representative? That pic related is what she should strive for?

Here. It's old. The original is the left hand side without the comments.

>two wheeled jew

OH COME THE FUCK ON STOP!!!

Kikes don't ride bikes. Kikes are risk averse. Plus, I don't think the helmets on the market are made to fit their noses.

World peace and Global Oneness is the central aim of the psychedelic fascists.

>I'm a citizen of the woooorld

I laugh in people's faces when they say shit like that.

Sitting on a motorcycle has the exact same effect on your body as sitting in front of your computer. Sitting is sitting.

dare these faggots to renounce their citizenship and ship them to Somalia

Agreed have visited multiple rekt shit shows ate the food, danced the dances.

I am still a citizen of my country. The old saying nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there, still rings true for me.

>I'm gonna ride my bike!
>goes on youtube
there's your problem, sport. if you want to ride your bike, go fucking ride your bike.

>doing something fun and healthy seems degenerate to me

Way to let your internet meme ideology get in the way of life my guy. Top show.

Maybe you should just stop being a useless fucktard.

>World peace and Global Oneness is the central aim of the psychedelic fascists.

It's all so tiresome...it's no wonder that BOOMERS were the generation that popularized roaming aimlessly on a bike around the world promoting "muh exploration muh freedom" to the gullible masses.

But on the other hand I can't deny that it's not fun - IT IS. I never did some grand adventure, my longest trip was 500 miles away from my home, couple of days on the road, exploring places I never saw...I really felt happy with it and I remember it to this day, every once in a while to be honest. Want to do it again. But like everything, boomers managed to turn it into a fucking religion.

The only upside to roaming around on a bike is - if you go on some degen-tier boomer-tier "across the world" trip, you might find yourself stuck somewhere on the outskirts of Vladivostok just as WW3 emerges and Europe descends into ethnic cleansing. It'll be kinda hard to time it like that, but still...

Listen leaflet, I never said it's degenerate because I still ride my fucking bike. I was just gutted to see how shallow and pathetic "le citizen of the world boomer bike rider" meme looked like from my post-normie perspective. For fucks sake...

Do you ride around Columbia, I saw Canada roads on Boorman's show and your country is pretty fuckin based when it comes to bike-friendly roads.

>biking everywhere

absolutely degenerate. Walking is the real red pill.

I was referring to
>because trotting on a bike for months on end always seemed kinda of degenerate to me.

>Why did you do this to me Sup Forums? Why can't I enjoy even the most mundane shit like this? All I saw in this video is old faggot boomer larping about "muh cosmopolitan worldly citizen" and dropping the traveling meme. I love traveling on a bike :(((( but I do it once a year and nothing crazy, because trotting on a bike for months on end always seemed kinda of degenerate to me.

pol has figured out all the stereotypes in the world and now instead of seeing individuals you see people who fit into categories

nothing is new and amazing anymore, its all obvious

you have become redpilled

>tfw UN kid
>lived in multiple countries
>tfw fascist ethno-nationalist

Travel is a meme, and "citizens of the world" are just brainlets.

Zen Pencils by Aunt Than. Draws comic strips like this to famous quotes.

Every single time someone I know goes and visits 30 countries they always make out theyre becoming wiser

Then they come back and theyre exactly the same except they can tell you where something on the map is and what their experience was like

If thats what wisdom is then I'm pretty sure just sitting on pol asking everyone to describe their home is attaining wisdom on my ass

>instead of seeing individuals you see people who fit into categories

This is very simple but elegant answer that describes my Sup Forums adventure. I watch the TV news once a month just to see what's the buzz around my town and not to lose touch with local happenings...and - I'm not trying to exaggerate - I feel some kind of mild headache once I lose all of my temper credits, once the predictable talking points on TV start to get to me and once I can't smirk about them anymore...it usually takes 5 minutes for me to descent into yelling at the TV mode and storming out of the living room.

I can't fathom how do people watch that shit. It's like a bad script, on a daily basis. How do they consume it en masse...and how can I hold a conversation with someone who consumes that shit...what do we have in common? Nothing. Fuck.../pol is my abyss.

>Every single time someone I know goes and visits 30 countries they always make out theyre becoming wiser
>Then they come back and theyre exactly the same except they can tell you where something on the map is and what their experience was like

What about the following theory: traveling was status update/tweet/insta combo of the pre-internet era? You went to some fuckwhat country to get the bragging rights.

For example back in those boomer hippie era aka darkest of times of the 20th century;

> you hang around rich kids, you collect "Paris (Eiffel) / Rome (Vatican) / London (Big Ben) pictures" and your status/tweet is "we shopped at (insert some boomer "high class" designer store, or restaurant)

> you hang around with working class kids, you collect "India" pics and update your friends on how "materialism is bad mkey, people wash themselves in Varanasi it's so spiritual n shit".

Or some shit like that.

i say pick a favorite one, learn the language totally and pretty much exclusively go there for holidays or to live for a while.

that way you might actually learn enough about the place to have a full appreciation of it. faggots who spend a week at 50 different countries will never be wiser for it (not that the practice of traveling overseas ever makes you wiser anyway)

>What about the following theory: traveling was status update/tweet/insta combo of the pre-internet era? You went to some fuckwhat country to get the bragging rights.

Thats how it continues to be, except now instead of having to wait until youre face to face to share your pictures, your social life of instagram/facebook photos is an ongoing narrative that you tell everyone you know that youre travelling

No shit Sherlock. What kind of people you expected when average bike costs as much as new apartment.

>Sup Forums has to ruin literally EVERYTHING
"Enrich" used to be a perfectly good word but now it just means niggers stuffing their dicks into whatever they want. Well done, Sup Forums.

>Why can't I enjoy even the most mundane shit like this?

because now you're aware of how the narrative is pushed from every crevice, every crack

>using the electric jew

typisk svennehumor, uscha.

Yeah, and 'diverse' just means a flood of niggers or commie swine.
On the other hand as shitskin beaten to a bloody pulp is called 'integrated'.

its lefties who inject polifics into everything, not Sup Forums