New rare video reveals Jihadi John, hacker Abu Husein al Britani and other british jihadists in a cafe in Raqqa

new rare video reveals Jihadi John, hacker Abu Husein al Britani and other british jihadists in a cafe in Raqqa
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/912278633565310976/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qf9wgCpL0
youtube.com/watch?v=B8qiEcgdbWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brits are so ugly lmao

>thread is getting slid
alright, first video ever of jihadi john without mask after joining isis and other british jihadists but i guess no one gives a fuck

Thing is theyre all dead now so no one gives a fuck. You think we enjoy seeing irrelevant dead terrorists do halal shit?

It's not like we didn't know what he looked like.

It's pretty interesting to see that they all knew each other and were friends though

by point of racial genetics, is he celtic or anglo?

Who? james foley?

I have a serious question about these ISIS fucks. They are surrounded by hostile forces. Where the hell do they get FOOD? This shit should have been wound up months ago.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia probably

the british terrorist in the video. Idk his name.

So they were in a cafe. Not really surprising well-known nu-Briton ISIS members would associate with each other in ISIS-land.

mohammed emwazi? I don't know, he's from kuwait though

no

How can they possibly smuggle enough food to survive through areas of combat? I don't get it. Seems to me this kind of proves the whole shit show is just Kabuki Theater.

more like Kebab Theater amirite haha

yes

is anyone else having issues with images loading?

>look at this video of these sandniggers who are now dead making chit chat
What's special about this?

Yes.

Reeeyad khan looks like a piglet

because it's a R A R E video and confirms that abu hussein and jihadi john knew each other

Jihad John is a Mossad/CIA operative and his videos were faked.

the james foley video may have been faked, but they definitely killed him after the video ended

t. FSB

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qf9wgCpL0
youtube.com/watch?v=B8qiEcgdbWQ

yeah i have already seen that

>When you go message me inshallah
These retards literally cannot go 5 minutes without quacking out "Allahu akhbar" or "inshallah"