This is the end. My only friend, the end

>This is the end. My only friend, the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qsh0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>americucks

This is going to cost everyone in that picture millions.

>America's national passtime is to watch criminally insane negros run into each other for 3 hours

How is that not entertaining?

Because about 2 hours and 45 minutes of that 3 hours is advertising.

Look at that smug cryptojew face

He lives in such an airtight bubble he has no idea what the backlash is going to be

looks like they're bowing their heads in respect of the fallen

sure if you don't have redzone.

>paying even more money to watch football
Pass. It’s still the same amount of time spent sitting on my ass watching apes run around or mill about on the sidelines.

well yeah if you don't like watching football theres no reason to pay money for a premium football channel

Ratings were way up for MNF last night. That means dumb asses still tuned in to watch this shit. Best thing to do is just ignore this shit and don't feed into it.

>watching football
>15 minutes of action over the course of 3 hours
You still don’t seem to understand why people might hate watching football.

All this is going to accomplish is making even more people finally tune out of the Nigger Felon League, and I couldn't be happier.

Some NBA coach says "people have to be made to feel uncomfortable, and especially white people because we're comfortable"... So I looked him up. Serbian father, Croatian mother, and CONSIDERED A CAREER WITH THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. Starting to think that's the same as saying "actually works for the CIA".

Is boomergate the straw that broke the camel's back? Will this redpill the boomers?

It literally won't

Hitler was right. AmeriKa is a sick decaying society.

the only solution is an actual cultural nationalist revolution during which it becomes acceptable to punish feral niggers in public again

If blacks hate america so much why don't they go back to africa?

No welfare checks or KFC there

I don't give a fuck if they sit, kneel, stand or whatever during the anthem. They have right to do whatever they want.

I am pissed however, that they are forcing politics into sports.
People should be banned from making political statements around the game. I want to watch a game for some entertainment, not for some cuck who is virtue signaling or retarded shit for >muh racism.

Both niggers and Trump are in the wrong here.

Too bad, (((they))) started it, now it's time to burn it all to the ground

Saddam Hussein and Mu'ammar Al Kaddafi

(((redzone)))

Do you know what redzone is?

I think it might be over too frankly. Pro sports was one last bastion of masculinity and now it is being destroyed by SJWs.

We have sene this already in the military. Today General Neller of the Marine Corps was tweeting about how wonderful it is that they let a woman pass officer training (they won't say whether she passed the same course). General (((Goldfein))) of the Air Force has been busy on twitter too retweeting feminist tweets from the Air Force about token women who served as Air Men.

Once the SJWs have an institution in their sights they don't let go. They will hammer and hammer the NFL now until it has very few viewers but it will find a lot more favor with the elite.

Sadly Nascar will be next.

People already hate the cowboys for playing a wifebeater because he "dindunuffin"

Slaves being slaves

it already has.

We should all start taking a knee for stupid shit and tweeting in a serious manner like

Wendy’s needs to bring back the “W” #takeaknee

They actually stood up for the anthem. They kneeled before it.

old white slave owner cucks out to groids who keep him wealthy what else is new

The crowd booed them.

Americans are a joke lmao

Those retards are going to kill the organization that pays them.
archive.is/Qsh0w

Any white person that continues to tune in or Odin forbid buy tickets or merch is a cuck of the highest order.

>ignore this shit
I've never watched a football game in my life and now you retarded fuckers have shit up the entire internet with your garbage nigger ball bullshit.

Good ole Popvich, great coach. Thought he was red pilled until the last few years. He used to say very little in regards to politics but lately that seems to be all he can do. Sad to see his true colors.

>for 3 hours
That long?

Why do American "sports" take ages.
I once went to a baseball game, it took something like 16 hours (or at least felt like it).

(You)

>Football
Designed to maximize ad-time on television.

>Baseball
Derived from cricket and later redesigned to maximize time to buy things inside the stadium.

The old white guy looks so smug, i dont watch nfl or know him but its just hilarious, its like a game of thrones scene and they are back with a few prisoners or something and hes presenting them to the boss.

>following the Dallas Cowboys kneeling all cops across america have decided to stop shooting black people
>now they will only shoot criminals
>NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES

what is the win scenario these assholes are virtue signaling for?

MAGA 4EVER!

Redzone is a channel that allows you to watch the action plays from every game going on at the same time.

I miss pre 2008-2010, when every fucking thing wasn't political

I can't turn on the TV or go anywhere without being bombarded with Trump, being called a racist, or some propaganda about how wonderful race mixing, Islam, and homosexuality is

The left has poisoned the entire country

>serve 2 tours in afghanistan
>get to play in the NFL
>some crazy black people yell at you for not hating america
>top selling jersey

lel

There are guys who have spent their entire adult life watching football on Sunday.
Imagine if they were to go outside and do things with their wife's son on their day off.
Would they miss the TV?

#Givemebackmydayoff

>Jones
"If any of you dumb niggers kneel during our national anthem I will fire your disrespectful ass."
"By the way, we are all going to take a knee before the anthem as a sign of solidarity, but most importantly, to keep these uppity niggers off my ass for not supporting their dumb fucking cause. Now get out there and try to act like the professionals we pay you to be."

It's the Cowboys though, one of the most valuable franchises of any sport in the entire world, basically only behind Real Madrid and Man U. The NFL used to get huge ratings even for games like Browns v Ravens. No more.

They dont have any real cause. Its just racial chest beating and "fuck whitey" sentiment. The same shit they've been doing for decades.

Watching Jerry’s mood change in real time was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. His facial expression quickly goes from “well this should be alright” to “oh God, what the fuck did I just do” in about half a second flat as soon as the crowd starts booing. What a fucking retarded cuck.

Wrong. America's pastime is baseball.

Of course the owner and coaches are going to cuck out; This is hardly surprising

>hurrdurr

LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
You fucking doofus.

JUST

Fucking this, without question. Spam it with #DicksOut

lmao the jerry and the cowboys fucked up royally pulling this stunt

Its called chimpact

What have we forgotten?

Could we somehow associate kneeling being something like servitude? You know kneeling before your masters

Same. I was listening to a sermon yesterday, and he was alright, til he took some time out to talk about adultery out of nowhere as an excuse to shit on Trump for his divorces. The rest of the sermon before that was about not setting stumblingblocks before the blind by being off-putting with your testimony. Go figure. Switched to my local station, instead.

Wrong. Ratings were up, solid fucking game, THE MOST. valued franchise in all of sports just pulled a political FU to Trump. No backlash imminent, people still love the Cowboys, stadium was completely full, and nobody walked out of the game lol. Who’s the real cucks?

You were the stupid fucker watching. Who is the retard again?

Lol you retard. The boo's were deafening

>nobody was booing at all, packed house!
Sshhh.

I agree, we need to remind America that Baseball is the best.

B-b-but her emails. The hypocrisy is really hilarious.

This. I really don't get it because the 'protest' is kneeling DURING the national anthem.

They can't even do their own protest correctly. What are they showing? That they're together?

This timeline... A Spanish man has done more for american army and shows more respect for America, his Army and their national symbols than the biggest sports association of US.
Also, he's so well educated that he appologizes for the behaviour of his team mates and says it is his fault, what a gentleman!
So proud of him.

America made up a sport just so niggers could gain fame and money, fuck tons of white women in college, then tell the poorfag who makes 20k a year sitting in his trailer with his hideous wife watching the game that he is privileged because he's white.

They are already reporting Mon night ratings up. No mention of the new ratings system in any article I have seen.

0/10
Put some effort in

TUMBLING DOWNNNNNN

Under rated post.

The Spanish have always been the whetstone used to hone the US military

yep, it's all over. Rush Limbaugh said he's had enough, Michael Savage has said "fuck it, this is bullshit". However, the kneel and the owners joining in demonstrates that sedition against a democratically elected President has permeated into all levels of society in the US.

>kneel and the owners joining in demonstrates that sedition against a democratically elected President has permeated into all levels of society in the US.
>I mean, its an ultra right white dude who has two priorities. A winning season, and to not look racist.

They began including digital viewers to artificially inflate the numbers. Now that's what I call desperation.

He has alrwady disavowed his actions user, go to Breitbart.com

what a waste of digits

The NFL is a government funded modern Roman colloseum spectacle meant to distract mostly masculine military aged men with nonsense that doesn't mean shit in their day to day lives. Too many men in this country can list every player in their favorite time going back decades, than can name the one teacher their kid is taught by most of the day.

>mfw this kike distraction tool just got BLACKED and is imploding

He already apologized and disavowed in classic Spanish cuck fashion. Maybe his gf/wife/wife's bull told him to say sorry and he had to obey thanks to his feminist training in Spain.

bread and circuses user

Yea I fucked it up