Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29031341
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28955670
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22079428
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread belongs on /jp/

>3DPD is as cute as 2D

You must be new here.

A seiyuufu with the voice of Saori Hayami, the face and butt of Aya Hirano and the body of Ayaneru.

"cute" 3DPD is not Sup Forums

Seiyuu are perfectly related to anime and these threads have been around for ages.
Hide it if this triggers you so much, sperglord.

Sumire is cute! Cute!

You posted her

Sexvoice-chan has so many lewd characters my word

Ai Kayano. I love her voice so much.

>they are as cute irl as their characters

>that dimension
No thanks pardner, I only dig 2D

the best

Maybe if you actually talked about the Seiyu roles, performance etc. Instead this threads are nothing but lewd imagedumps.

Your face belongs on/jp/ faggot.

Her voice cracks are adorable.

She should get more roles.

Does anyone have her photobook? Some user posted a MEGA link to it but I lost it.

goddamn she could crush rocks in her mouth that's a hell of a jaw

pretty sure he's in like every anime ever

17  17  17

>/jp/ has seiyuu/idol threads
Why do they pretend they're better than us again?

Unfortunately she's an old hag already.

Agree. That's not Kayanon though.

I bet he's a 2ch browser

Got neckbeard basement dweller written all over him

Why are nips so ugly Sup Forums?

She should just marry Sugita since he always flirts with her and gamertag references Chihaya

Aoi Yuuki, Chiwa Saito, and Miyuki Sawashiro. Nana, Yukarin, and Hocchan can come too.

Summer season will finally bring back Tane-chan.

Her voice is so smooth

Seiyuu themselves are about as related to anime as the ramen shops all the animators visit at four in the morning when they get off work.

They're both needed but they're not anime.

literally said only you ever

Yuuki Aoi. She's even cuter than some of her characters.

Nana

KitaEri needs more roles like Kanade Suzutsuki

Fucking hate her.

Are they related?

Haruka Tomatsu, followed by Aoi Yuuki, Aya Hirano, HanaKana, and Asami Imai.

Nice taste anonn.

Agreed.

Same famThe

After a long time of crush on Tanaka Rie and now she's Married

Other than HanaKana,Kayanon,Tane,Sumipe,Ayane,UchidaMaya,

She's now my #1 new love, I love her since she debuted

She could use more role though

I'm glad Hiyocchi still gets roles even though she's married.

Well she isn't pregnant yet so that's a plus for her.

Maybe she is by me, but it doesn't show yet.
Anyways, I hope it's really a good guy and she will be happy. And continue her career.
If that's the case I have no objection to Seiyuu getting married in their thirties.

Yeah, things could be worse. You wouldn't want seiyuu to end up like Ryoko Shiraishi.

>She's even cuter than some of her characters
I have the same opinion, but Aoi is more of an exception than the rule.

>its a "Sup Forums obsesses over the same 3 people" episode

Seiyuu threads will always be shit until we get some variety

Marina Inoue hasn't even been mentioned.

>Ruru (Kiznaiver)
>Orine (AKB0048)
>Nana (Mayoiga)
Nakaya Sayaka is one her way to becoming my favourite.

>Never, EVER posting a file with a sample of a seiyuu voice as first post, in ANY seiyuu thread.

Do people here know what a voice actor is?

>doesn't post about anything
>complains about other people not posting about what he wants
Good job

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29031341

>cheesy Kuma-chan intro
>Rietion doing Rietion things

Are you saying that that's not adorable?

She looks so different in different photos, she's top qt in this one, but she looks nothing like this in others

they all look alike
waste of time

I want to read more of the cute antics of Suzuken and Maaya

I hadn't heard iyashi-kei poison Asumin in a long time, but her five assistant weeks on Washizaki's YONN were really glorious.
She also got hella lot better as a singer thanks to being in the recent Persona stage plays.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28955670

they are not /jp/ is an Sup Forums containment for idol/seiyuu,and vn shit

all macross delta thread belong to /jp/ when talking about idols.mecha goes to /m/,but is a good show belongs on Sup Forums

We know most seiyuu are cute, but what about the most interesting and funny ones? I like to listen to radios of anime I like and honestly most of them bores me to death. So far I only enjoy listening to Sakura Ayane.

HanaKana is an alien.

You fluent in nippon?

My seiyuufu is the best because she is still a pure virgin.

No, they don't talk about complex things, the radio shows are mostly chatting.

She hasn't voiced for about a decade do to being busy in her idol group, but she still counts, right?

I don't give a fuck about how these bitches look.

best seiyuu is this though

and totally would fuck her

Sounds very cozy.
Is it on the dark side of the internet, where one can only gain access by way of moonrunes?

Sugita and JunJun's radios are pretty good.

Pic related is my favorite one.

Hanakana for life

Ah, Sound Horizon is truly amazing. Minami is best in the group.

She voices my waifu.

Used to be Mizuhasu back in the days. Then it was Chiwachiwa. Nowadays of the active ones I think I actually like MAO the best.

No, they're all ugly compared to their anime counterpart. Why are they all so ugly?

let's see, because they are selected based on their voices not their looks?

nowadays you have "good looking" VAs whose voice is absolutely boring and acting mediocre at best. compare this to the distinctive voice and good acting of the older generation.

My question had nothing to do with being selected based on their talents. I was simply stating that they're all ugly. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'd post about mai seiyufu but she does jack shit

Explain, how is hers good?

Wow. She's going to be in her 60's and her voice would still sound just as cartoony.

In the few radio she's been in, Sawashiro is always great. The KR episodes with her, Sugita and Miyano are funniest of all time.

My overall favorite female personality is Asumin. When she's on her own she's usually pretty calm, but with partners like Iguchi or Hidamari girls (especially Matsuki) she really gets to shine.

Isomura Tomomi is gender-bendered Sugita as everyone already knows from, but not as many people know she's doing Persona Stalker Club with Mafia Kajita. The web radio of Mabinogi with Ono Yuuki was also good, especially the guest times with Kakkii, Akai Koshimizu and Sugita.

You can find lot of stuff by searching with names (and using 20+ minute time filter) on Youtube and Nico, the latter being better because its users don't do fucktons of pointless reuploads.
Some shows air on real-time stations (like 超!A&G) which do not archive anything (and might even copyright flag rips on other sites) and some stations (like Hibiki and Lantis) have streaming link of the latest episode, sometimes with backlog of few episodes and maybe even an archive of the whole thing.

Usually Chou A&G stuff gets claimed if it's on AGON. Most anime radio is a 30 minute commercial for something else anyways.

It's annoying though because that's why it's impossible for me to show someone any of Takahashi Rie no Maji Anirabu

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22079428

Okay I shouldn't say any but it's a pain in the ass to find anything specific. Man her first episode was really competent as Maji Anirabu goes.
>saying she's an iRis fan
Cheeky

You know another VA who looks like their characters? Jun Fukuyama. I swear, he plays a lot of bespectacled male characters and they all look vaguely like him.

>Grell (if he wears a red wig)
>Yukio
>Rikuo
>Katanashi-kun
>Shinra
Right off the top of my head.

Always and forever.

Worst seiyuu

>that image
Now that's 3DPD.

Didn't she get married?

Are you mad that your favorite seiyuu isn't as nice as her?

I did nothing wrong.

ASPECT RATIO

Here's your (You)

Real talk here - Nana was never a good looking VA in the first place. She's a good singer and all that but in terms of looks she's on the lower end of the scale.

I don't like her music. She sounds too nasal

Different strokes for different folks. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of her singing either, but she sounded great for the Blood-C movie's credits theme.

I only liked her music from White Album and Metal Gear Solid.

Compared to some of the rookies we have today, she's really beautiful despite her age.
And for some reason she gets into some of the "most beautiful VAs" rankings.