[HorribleSubs] Terra Formars S2 - 12 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Terra Formars S2 - 12 [720p].mkv
It's based Wolf episode

Other urls found in this thread:

festy.jp/web/posts/9447
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=821204
mega.nz/#!QZJnXSbC!2WyZKErJqT5-cQO4hmww0VqPX4X3csmTg2Cyp6ZdSwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it a lot better now than the first episodes in terms of animation, tone and all of the other shit that was god awful?

festy.jp/web/posts/9447
Screenshots here. Nice animals.

Everyone dropped this, it seems.

FUCK
LIBERAL
ARTS

Also jeez, the pacing in this got super slow. Are they even going to be able to cover Eva saving them in the finale?

Great OPs and EDs though.

No. I'm still watching it and I like it

Is that watchdog 2? I kid

Hong-chan is the sole reason I didn't drop this yet

Hong is a cutie.

It is 13eps I believe, the max is only the cry for help I guess.

Anyone notice the suddenly drop in animation quality during the part where Keiji punch Ratjohj's knee?

Do a JOHJ roll!

The animation looks wrong..

>Doushio

I want to rape her so much.

I didn't the infiltration would get so good

Last 3-4 episodes were lame, but this one is back to old glory

>11 animation directors
How badly can Liden fuck this up even with another studio backing them up?

They were probably juggling the new Arslan series and Berserk at the same time they were making this episode, cut them some slack.

Right. I completely forgot they were working on the new Berserk too.

Xi best girl

Xi has no ass

>that dislike of xi
I can relate
>long fingers
That's hot
Still best ship on picture.

If they can't handle the work, then they shouldn't have taken so much on.

End of the day, shit is still shit.

>wolf
That's a Johj shitposting.

>marrying a black woman
He brought this on himself.

God this episode fucking sucked. The final is going to suck as well, isn't it?

>check out these sick flips

That's pretty sad.

How do they know how long it will take for the poison to kill them down to a hundredth of a second?

Hipity Hopity Johj

BLACKED

Because they don't and it's an estimate? Maybe instead of trying to pick apart every little detail you should actually pay attention to the show debunking your brilliant deductions.

Why are lolis with dark skin the miracle of the universe?

Friendly reminder that volume 17 was fixed up.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=821204
mega.nz/#!QZJnXSbC!2WyZKErJqT5-cQO4hmww0VqPX4X3csmTg2Cyp6ZdSwE

Safe.

Me too.

>making the second season uguu~ moeshit
Fuck this studio.

>Chinks betray everyone
Typical

That cobra looks tasty.

Nah, Hong is naturally moe anyway.

Don't die on me Terra.

Who is that chick?

>If they can't handle the work, then they shouldn't have taken so much on.
Some producer gives no fuck about it. As example, Aniplex is making A-1 their slaves.

>A-1
They've always been Aniplex slaves who do you think created the studio.

Xi has a delicious booty.

>uguu~ moeshit
You don't know what this means, retard.

>NIGGERS IN MY ANIMES

>animal with the strongest "offensive" power in the entire fucking animal kingdom doesn't get to live up to it because of poison and he won't hit girls

Be real with me Sup Forums, do you think the representation is meant to be of black people? I've heard many argue it's racist, and others argue that it's totally unrelated. I can't help but see it as the first case; but I've never read/watched it, only seen hand picked imagery.

What say you, Sup Forums?

Poor Isabella

>as a former boxer who played defensively he kind of pulls his punches even on roaches
>his arms look so big because it's a super heavy armor what an ass pull
Combined with being poisoned and wrecked, it kind of explains why he couldn't kill some honey badger roach with one or two hits, at least.

I say "look here" (OP)

Xi didn't know about the boxer

A spin off about the evergrowing zombie squad's misadventures when?

Does Keiji get more focus in the future?

yes

Fuck yes

Ay don't talk shit about Kenji. He has a code.

Can we agree that Akari~n is the best boy?

She knows more about Keiji then the rest of Keiji's crew, other then Hornet and Antgirl.

Shouldn't the author change the manga title since mars is irrelevant now?

Terrible for brand recognition, series already isn't that popular.

Where the hell do you think the head roach is from?

>series already isn't that popular
I bet you really think so.

what's the appeal of this show/manga

Moe virgin men in their forties?

>I bet you really think so.
Yes, I do

Go look at One Piece, Dragonball or even Naruto, there's a reason their titles' never deviated too far from the original, not to mention the absolute POWER GAP in popularity between any of them and Terra Formars

>not to mention the absolute POWER GAP in popularity between any of them and Terra Formars
>Top Selling Manga 2015
>8 4,188,158 Terra Formars
>14 3,498,177 Naruto
You sure showed me, senpai. That's a gap, agree.

>not keeping up with current top seller lists
I think you have a brain damage.

>can't tell the difference between a martian cockroach and Wolf on OP image.
Mein sides.

damn cud, one whole year, that's crazy

I want to breed with Isabella.

>series already isn't that popular
Don't use the west as an example of its popularity. It's mega huge in Japan.

Is this something new?

It's chapter 0.

What is this? I've never seen this before, and it's definitely not from any of the Gaidens.
On a side note, holy shit Isabella is a qt.

No, some special 0 (?) chapter that was released as some kind of a promotion for volume 14 (maybe?) during some ”生原稿展”が2015 年 8 月 24 日event. It has been on the Internet for quite some time but it's probably the first time it gets posted on Sup Forums.

I dropped this. Why is he dressing the kid?

I've never seen this, or the special beach chapter they released. Thats neat, though. Hopefully the full chapters will pop up somewhere.
Also, I'm feeling as if Sasuga regrets killing of Isabella, since he references her and uses her in extras so often, compared to other characters.

The few Roaches that were on Earth have prospered, taken over areas in Japan, and the leader/smart Johj's are running experiments on humans. He dressed her so she wouldn't have to walk around naked, before the Roach put her in a literal gaschamber.
That was also the girl who told her mom that a roach was in the kitchen, from the early chapters.

That's how it originally looked.

>the special beach chapter
That one is pretty old. I've seen chinese translations for this one and another about Akari a long time ago.

>I'm feeling as if Sasuga regrets killing of Isabella
I dunno. Sasuga doesn't really forget his dead characters.

I would really love to see raws for all special chapters on the Internet myself. And novels too.

Is that a backstory flashback?

Yeah, it's mostly about Akari and his childhood friend like the name says.

I'm praying Sasuga will cover more of Xi's background, along with some of the newer characters, soon.

Exactly how much force do you need to be hit with to literally just explode on contact?

the latest chapters stated (I think) that the Chinese traitors where "Dead" all I can say is that he won't leave the Chinese alone so expect some Chinese invasion arc by the end of this year after all these Johj have been mopped up.

Also as well this episode COMPLETELY FUCKING MISSED THIS AMAZING LINE BY BASED WOLF.

I have like $5 off print credit at uni, I'm going to print off as many wolf pictures and send it to them. They fucked the one backstory that 90% of the audience would understand and actually relate to, it pissed me off to no end that they decided to cut this

>the latest chapters stated (I think) that the Chinese traitors where "Dead" all I can say is that he won't leave the Chinese alone so expect some Chinese invasion arc by the end of this year after all these Johj have been mopped up.
I don't think the Chinese/Squad 4 are going to be portrayed as bad guys anymore. All the misdoings were done by Rome/the Newtons, and the Chinese squad essentially had redemption before leaving Mars. We also see Jet in the big, colored spread at the beginning of part 3, so we know they're all alive still.
>Also as well this episode COMPLETELY FUCKING MISSED THIS AMAZING LINE BY BASED WOLF.
Yeah, I was disappointed by that too. That line was fucking amazing when first reading the manga.

Yes she is. Favorite Chink character of all manga. No Kingdomfags need apply.