I took the pony pill

I used to think my little pony was some gay shit until someone actually challenged me to watch an episode. After watching the entire thing, I was staggered: my little pony is a true redpill. There are three "races" of ponies, and all of them are segregated to preserve cultural identity and to evade contention between them. The leader of the ponies, princess Celestia, promotes harmony among the pony tribe and protects them from dragons (niggers) and other malicious vermin looking to perpetrated atrocities against ponykind. You guys need to start watching this shit, and show it to your future kids too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-qMm_J1FWI
youtube.com/watch?v=LCg1MMUTDug
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cutie_Map_-_Part_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Literally kill yourself and die

Fucking burn to death faggot

hang yourself

Get. Out. You. Degenerate. Faggot.

this

This ahnon is mad

Anti-pony fags are literally jew shills that fear the show
in fact its your (((kind))) that made pony posting bannable
off yourself kike

You took the fluoride micropills your entire life.
Lost cause, you are.

>opened episode
>watched 1 minute
>durr hurr I watched it guyse it's shit! plsdon'twatchitgoyplsdon'twatchitgoy plsdon'twatchitgoy
scared jew.png

You guys are literally worse than adventuretime niggerfaggots

congrats r/t_d
you finally fit here!

degenerate.

The only way to rid this board of the ledditor is by the physical removal of GR15

is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=E-qMm_J1FWI
youtube.com/watch?v=LCg1MMUTDug

post sexi poni

Isnt there a whole episode dedicated to shitting on communism?

The jews made pony posting against the rules
Mods should really remove G15

Well, it really is shit, faggot

Pretty much.
Ofc the anti-pony fags never watched the show so how could they know but bitch all day?
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cutie_Map_-_Part_1

kill yourself

It is surprisingly redpilled. Besides efforts being made to keep non-ponies out of equestria, their society also has a rigid social order. Through extreme merit, you can rise in it but you cannot "be anything you want to be". There are actually several episodes where they take the piss out of this idea. And then of course there is the anti-communism story arc.

>Barney
>redpilled
kill yourself

A lot of us don't talk about how conservative the show is. If the left got a whiff they would shut it down. No gays, you need to work for a living, put the natives in their place, it is a good show.

mlp is good. it's anime that is gay

Holy fucking shit, it's rare you see the maple syrup bubble like this, fucking hell.

Those horsefuckers were alright. Degenerate faggots, yes, but not the normal type we deal with. Plus the shills had NO fucking clue what the fuck was going on or how to respond.

>barney with horses
>barney
The left can't meme worth shit. You're even cringier... cryngiest uhhh cringy than the average brony on Deviant-tard when it comes to insults and shit. I mean why give a damn so much?

never forget.

If you want a good anti-communist story nut up and read meinkampf nigger.

I watched the 1st 3 eps before the term "brony" was even coned - because some of the animators posted stuff on Sup Forums, I think it was one of the few times I visited Sup Forums (they posted storyboards, conceptual art etc). I enjoyed Samurai Jack & Power Puff Girls, so I thought I'd give it a go.
OK, it wasn't the show for me, but it at least portrays positive ethics like hard work, honesty and suchlike,instead of spending your parents' money at the mal. The cringey fans would latch onto some other fandom if MLP was not there so you can't exclusively blame the show for their pre-existing degeneracy.
/mlpol/ was fucking magic though. I had to reinstall windows recently and lost my commemorative Hitler/mlp "He did something stupid for a friend" screenshot so I might as well ask if anyone has one?