Broadcasters COOKING THE BOOKS facing ratings disaster

businessinsider.com/what-espn-reporting-total-number-of-viewers-on-tv-and-digital-means-for-advertisers-2017-9

So RIGHT as the (((NFL))) is about to have a massive legendary collapse in neilson ratings. They suddenly decide to include digital viewers as well.

Get ready to see "WOW LOOK HOW MUCH WE HAVE GAINED SINCE THE PROTESTS" in 3-4 weeks

This is how jews operate

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cAWBV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings#Criticism_of_ratings_systems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's norway

archive.fo/cAWBV

>This is how jews operate

Well said.

The (((Neilson))) ratings will be of lesser importance to the fan attendance at the events. If the stadiums remain full of paying (((football fans))) then the left wins.

We will see how this goes, week by week.

wrong. Advertisers are funding the NFL.

If they successfully do this they could pad their numbers and hide from advertisers fleeing fans.

Is Nordbot okay? Has anyone seen him? Check in, Based Good Buddy!

First of all the advertisers have sophisticated market reading methods, they can't lie to them.

second-- These advertisors are big NWO globalist corporations, they hate Trump as much as the blacks taking a knee.

This is bigger than just money to them, like the football team (((owners))) if they were about just money, they would shut down the protesting players, and avoid potentially angering their fans, they would avoid any potential boycott-inducing behaviours.

This is bigger though-- this is about fighting the culture war for all of them. Even the stupid individual football players are risking their income.

Norbot disappeared shortly after his Twitter account was deleted. I'm worried.

I'm pretty sure they are cooking the Neilson ratings too... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings#Criticism_of_ratings_systems

With the amount of money on the line and all the possible avenues for tampering/corruption, compromising the ratings system would be easy to do and more worthwhile than rigging the lottery.

i used to enjoy watching football. college and nfl. it was a break from reality to focus on bullshit that doesnt matter but is exciting. havent watched a single game so far this year. no college or nfl. im not even particularly patriotic. im not even quite sure how the spell was broken except the fact that the niggers are being so negative. they start off on a sour note and it sort of spoils the rest of the event. football used to be all positive feelgood shit until it got infected with this nonsense so im just done with it.

Seriously, we don't give a shit.

Stop watching the Nigger Football League and start reading books

>including people who watch at bars, restaurants, and hotels - and thus will be able to say how many people watched the game in total.

Oh shit

Nike is tied to the destructive black culture. it is their main market (promotes black culture of death)
they depend on chinese slavery to provide the merchandise (promotes open border and chinese supremacy)
NFL is an important vehicle to promote slave goods to main consumer group (forces NFL to bend the knee to china and their nigger consumer base)

This is bigger than gamergate and if you don't understand what that means then you can gtfo newfag.

Just play a vidja game. Work on that fine tuned hand eye coordination. Better than admiring uppity negros who get paid millions and never donate a dime.

Phil Knight is a fiscal conservative.

cooking the what now

Perfect. This means the NFL won't be backing down anytime soon but the Advertising Jews will know the score and cut their shekels accordingly

>losing millions
>"He-he..t-this is fine, look at our ratings"

More time for the kneeling tumor to grow and other even more damaging progressive causes to attempt to leech the momentum (see pic related).

>niggers are being so negative. they start off on a sour note and it sort of spoils the rest of the event.
This is why even normies tune out liberal politics

They'll find ways to get people to come to the stadium, no doubt about it.

we Rugby now?

it still is a one time trick. if their reputation got permanently damaged, their numbers should crash next year.

You also have to remember that blacks spend thousands of dollars on shoes each year, even when they are living off of social welfare programs.

fiscal conservative with his own wealth.

nike doesnt produce a single shoe in usa. donald trump is an existential threat to nike and their natural ally are the chinese subversive elements within the usa that seeks to undermine the sovereignty of usa and destroy its borders

Holy shit I'm never buying monster again

shilling for an IP honeypot. good going goyim.

>Just play a vidja game.
i was a top 50 warcraft 3 player in solo and 4v4 random back in the day. shared an account with my brother so he played during the day between classes and i played after i got home from HS so we could get in enough games to maintain our ranking. we could have both been top players on our own but we just didnt have the time. only reason i say this is because today neither of us plays video games at all and we both see video games as a tremendous waste of time. video games taught us how to be super competitive but you have to give it up at some point to focus on real world achievements. i thank god that we were heavy into video games before shit like twitch where we might have pursued gaming as a possible career alternative.

Should I boycott college football too? I haven't seen them cuck too hard. Also if you're boycotting the NFL switch to NHL and soccer for wintersports.

I don't think that's a Jewish trick so much as an energy drink company just being supremely edgy and thinking they are being clever about it.

American football is painful to watch compared to rugby

> This is how jews operate

wow what were they thinking trying to soften the blow to their bottom line it's almost like they're a for-profit corporation really makes you think

There's a list of what all of black America spends its money on. Some top tier items like Cadillacs and gold are hilarious. At or near the very bottom is Books

Reddit is already direct linking to shareblue talking about how ratings are the best ever.

what's the difference?

the owners of monster are jews. they got big because they are jews who got free promotion by other jews and they sue anyone who use the letter m even though mcdonalds is the most famous m

>for profit corporation
>endorses race baiting Flag protest

not for much longer they aren't

people buy tickets before the season even starts

anyone that bought tickets is going to show up, give away or sell their tickets, or else they just wasted 100s of $

did you see the rams game? the stadium was half empty.

Red bull from now on. Mostly because the owner is a conservative. Only we can stop the kikes.

checked

>not drinking Rip It from the local Dollar Tree
Enjoy getting jewed yourself friend, you are paying 3x as much as me for 1/2 the ounces.

Started seeing sharebloo links on here today too regarding "their highest NFL ratings in 7 years". Fucking cunts are still bleeding from the election.

So, moderation.

>ripit from dollar tree
reporting in
but nowadays i try to keep it infrequent, one can is just too much. I've actually switched to tea / caffeine pills and I alternate days

also all of that other shit in hte can is pointless