Daily reminder that China will rule the world

And there is nothing your countries can do about it

fuck I love asian bitches

Find a nice Chinese girl, pump out some halfus and enjoy the decline you faggots, its over for the west we can only settle for a future that looks like this, what's left of democracy will live on in the east as Europe slowly gets wiped out by mudslimes

Daily reminder that the chinese will never be white, no matter how hard they try.

Peace.

needed more sideways action

We don need to

Go away stupid

I know this feel

That bitch is so plastic she probably destroys entire ecosystems when she takes a swim.

They don't like you white pig

same

Niggers are moan and howl when China absolutely rapes Africa. They'll miss British oppression

You have no power here.

>Seriously asian girls do terrible in chile.

So why do all your women get make up and surgeries to look more western? Deluded chink.

No they don't they are stupid an let us do it. What is funny is afric Americans complain about what white people did hundreds years ago, paying no attention to us raping their homeland

Yes they do

Every single one is uglier than a comparable white woman. Dumb gooks.

Once we conquer africa and turn it half chinese South America is next on list for us

>ugly people will rule the world

LOL

No they don't stupid, I could say white females want to look more chinese with soft makeup

our yerrow descendants wirr exterminate their brown descendants

>Open thread because of hot Chinese Stacey.
>Scroll down
>See this picture
This is supposed to make me content with the Chinese take over? This landwhale?

Daily reminder that as a 6 foot three blonde white man I can take any Chink woman I want right out from under your little snub nose. But I don't fuck insects so no thanks.

You are right. When world is mongrel and stupid we will take over and turn the world chinese we have the nimbers

We aren't insects stupid. They only sleep with foreign men for money

Saying 'no they don't' doesn't change reality, small cocked gook. Asian women from Asia are obsessed with looking western.

Mainland China is rightful taiwanese clay

Why would they want to look like ugly english women

stop larping there is almost no chinese on pol

You are wrong

I want to rule over her sideways pussy

Same thing the iberians claimed.

Yep

Eat shit commie

Your poor country eats shit each day