all stations go in here and tune in 11175
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Debunking the 'muh It's nothing' argument
web.archive.org/web/20160105193401/http://www.dod.gov/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Joint_Staff/320.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBGYaSyVgqA
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
sfn.nato.int/media-center/news/2017/strikfornato-executes-exercise-formidable-shield-17.aspx
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
vocaroo.com/i/s08oRmyhe5LV
imgur.com/Oy4GAyM
lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142542948/#142542948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142526214/#142526214
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142325307/#142325307
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141549519/#141549519
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140110670/#140110670
jscreen.org/genetic-conditions-tested-in-expanded-panel/
vocaroo.com/i/s05rRMrjlPVp
youtube.com/watch?v=wiSZfWBnSBY
vocaroo.com/i/s0nlF2skDiFR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Things to take notice of in EAMs.
1.) Frequency: Multiple EAMs within the span of an hour mean there is something currently occurring on the global stage that requires units to be given orders and updates.
2.) Length: Long EAMs will be broadcast as 'Message of x Characters follows' Messages long length 50-100 are not typical and are usually sending something along the lines of 'coordinates-time to target-standby on alert level x' Long EAMs are sending a lot of information. In March of 2015, Russia launched surprise military exercises near the borders of Finland and Norway (the latter of which is a NATO Member). When this happened, a SKYKING message lasting 34 minutes was broadcast. Unprecedented by most previous transmitted messages, and, as of the date of this post, none have been nearly that long.
3.) SKYKINGs. These are direct priority messages given to Nuclear Capable Units. Often a band name is used followed by and authentication code. Heres an example
youtube.com/watch?v=CBGYaSyVgqA
Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

You can monitor current airborne military aircraft here at
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
Click on Menu
Options
Filters
Check Enable Filters
Scroll to Military then press Add Filter
Aircraft to keep track of are the E-4B Nightwatch and the E-6B Mercury TACAMO their responders will be turned on and off continually only on when passing over or flying within civilian air traffic routes, and over cities and airports

This might be the cause of all the traffic.
sfn.nato.int/media-center/news/2017/strikfornato-executes-exercise-formidable-shield-17.aspx

italian qt reporting in
is flightradar a good choice too?

Last night there were 4 SKYKANGZ and 11 EAMs over the course of about 4 hours
We've had a massive increase in EAMs and KANGZ over the last few days, most likely related to NK troop movements and exercises along the border

Flightradar is fine but doesn't let you fully filter in military Aircraft

i just woke up as new bread came out oven is callsign still parasite or we got a new one?

some of you are alright,dont go to guam these next days

Would they run through checks on USAF bases in the pacific if it were that way?

For those who missed it in the last thread but want to get into ham, I'm starting a blog for the basics:
memefeng.blogspot.
com/2017/09/so-youve-become-interested-in-amateur.
html

forgot to meme arrow that im not skyking blogger but ordered a memefeng

Whenever you make one of these threads the user count jumps from 300 to 600 and the server goes to 115% CPU
please treat the chat like you did when you first came to Sup Forums and LURK for awhile before opening your mouth and making us look like bigger idiots than they already think we are.
Furthermore 8992 is good when somebody's OTHR blows the fuck out of 11175, bookmark them and switch between them as needed. Important messages are simulcast on all relevant frequencies

FURTHERMORE IF YOU ARE SCANNING THE WATERFALL
AND YOU FIND A STRANGE SIGNAL
LIKE A BUZZING OR MORSE CODE OR A GOOSE HONKING
BEFORE YOU ASK
IN THE CHAT
HEY NIGGERS WHAT IS THIS SOUND ON 53848264736
OPEN THE WATERFALL
AND ZOOM ALL THE WAY IN
AND YOU WILL USUALLY FIND THE SIGNAL LABELED
SO SHUT UP
AND WHEN IN DOUBT
IT'S AN OVER THE HORIZON RADAR IN SOUNDING MODE
USUALLY THE AUSTRALIANS ARE AT FAULT
EITHER THAT OR A SUBHARMONIC OF THE PAGER FREQUENCY
PLEASE DONT BE FAGGOTS IN THE CHAT

could you add a basic how to use baofeng radio guide?
or links?

but thanks for making this!
probably will help out a lot of hamkids.

OKAY HIROHITO PLZ CALM DOWN

>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Any other settings? Filter etc?

Shut it you slanty eyed motherfucker

who comfy?

is this poetry?

not him but he said he would

see

scary eam just a bit ago.
vocaroo.com/i/s08oRmyhe5LV
you can hear the rest of the crew in the background, sounds very much like combat. you can hear someone yell "woo",

Logically? No. but i dont know shit about this. I just like comfy radio stuff and someone mentioned this in the chat there.

BALLPEN checking in with Trip-One-Seven-Five

I know this has been asked many times, but can someone in the know please clarify for me:

Am I correct in assuming,

ONE Skyking =
"Skyking, skyking do not answer.
blah blah blah.
I repeat.
Skyking, skyking do not answer.
blah blah blah."

TWO Skykings =
blah blah blah.
I repeat,
blah blah blah."

THREE Skykings =
blah blah blah.
blah blah blah."

and FOUR Skykings =
blah blah blah.
blah blah blah."

???

Enter a username otherwise your IP is visible to everybody on the chat and current users pages unless you are using the iOS client, avoid using noise reduction unless you know what you're doing, squelch off if you like hearing radio static and faint signals but on if you only want to hear actual communications, and if you hear aliens or chipmunks you are off band and so use the arrows to adjust to whole numbers and the voices will become normal. Decimal places are usually best set to .00
You can tell from the waterfall waveform if a signal is USB LSB or AM. A wide signal with a strong center line is AM, strong line with fuzz on the right side only is Upper SideBand and line with fuzz on the left side is Lower SideBand
CW is for listening to Morse code only

Yes, here is a link to it. imgur.com/Oy4GAyM

Thank you, kind user

Nobody actually knows to be honest but no i think they mean just the word skyking not the whole phrase way more blogs and hamfag sites agree with the idea is being nothing than Pic related

good site to read lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/

Yes but those aren't real if you ask the regular site users, it's just a Sup Forums meme. If they repeat skykings it's because there is excessive traffic and they need to make sure everybody hears.
Skyking is also not the highest priority message callout, supposedly that is FLASH but apparently nobody ever hears it.

No problem

Thats basically a myth Desu they only say it twice. Although, one possibility could be them repeating the SKYKING message more than twice IE

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
KISS
AUTHENTICATION
ALPHA KILO

I REPEAT

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
KISS
AUTHENTICATION
ALPHA KILO

I REPEAT

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
KISS
AUTHENTICATION
ALPHA KILO

I REPEAT

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
KISS
AUTHENTICATION
ALPHA KILO
THIS IS SKYFU
OUT

Perhaps the message being repeated 3 or 4 times would relay to its importance/urgency

Yeah.

Last year they had a couple of 3s when that odd Putin disappearance went on, and that's how it was broadcast.

Most others were 2 repeats.

You sky kang fags are hilarious... you really think anything meaningful would be broadcast unencrypted in 2017?

But muh codes. Hahahahaha!

Idiots.

Thanks to all; I understand.

You'd probably hear the urgency in his voice if it was serious enough, too.

The broadcasts are fully encrypted, user.

Yes. FLASH, FOXTROT FLASH, are rumored to be the codewords for a nuke being detonated.
another codeword to be aware of since the norks saying they are targeting US Bombers is 'FALLEN ANGEL' meaning a US Aircraft has been shot down.
I'm pretty sure this gets broadcasted widely so everyone knows

it is encrypted tho, and impossible cipher to crack

Hey guys remember the last time we thought it was the end of the world?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142542948/#142542948

its impossible to decipher you unbelievable faggot. Go to a blacked thread and cuck yourself

Hey guys remember the time before that?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142526214/#142526214

people say that also, but i assume why would the guy reading it know the content of the message? someone would prolly just hand him the alpha tango foxtrot spam and he just reads it most likely

muh codes!

if you can hear a human voice, it isn't encrypted.

And the time before that?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142325307/#142325307

muh codes muh codes muh codes! hahahahahahaha

Where the fuck is parasite?!

And the time before that? We were SURE it was going to happen then!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141549519/#141549519

That woo sounded like somebody fucking around and not somebody in a life or death battle, somebody in the chat suggested the message was relayed from a tanker and maybe one of the planes did a roll or something after it refueled and a guy was reacting to it

Wow, you can pop into skyking threads and boost your ego by linking past threads, stating nothing ever happened, making yourself believe your intellect is somehow superior to others.

That's the most clever scheme I've ever come across. You must have worked for Hillary's campaign.

a literally incorrect statement sir

pic related

thats fucking cool
I kid you not, I once heard someone on 11175 go 'Dun dun dun da dun' like from Apocalypse Now I checked military news and saw that we had conducted airstrikes that day in Syria. Could have been related.
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

Ballpen just wants to reach parasite... ;_;

Parasite is the callsign of the day, yesterday it was IMMORTAL, they switch it every 24 hours.
All the calls today have been PARASITE

IMMORTAL was tripping the fuck out yesterday, kept correcting and then cancelling his messages halfway through

Callsign for probably an Air Force Base transmitting the codes

No no, wait, what about the time BEFORE that?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140110670/#140110670

The "codes" are the only guaranteed form of encryption that can't be cracked.

Computer encryption can be hacked.

Is there a recording of this?

thats the 2nd time in the last 24 hours ive heard traffic TO skykang niggers that was ignored

they usually shitpost back in forth alot when someone wants to talk to them about making a phone patch or whatever

Precisely . skykangz only used by aircrews to order out for pizza and hookers.

Ballpen has also been active today. He's called Parasite for radio connection.

Pretty sure he's on a plane.

Parasite is finally awake.

Yeah ;_;

I should say, Ballpen has given EAMs also.

and now this dude wont shut the fuck so ballpen can talk kek

This isn't a fucking 'HABDENING' Thread we are monitoring these stations for possible happenings that are military related
Recent happenings where we've heard EAMs over the past few days
Nork nuke test
Nork troop movements
Airstrikes in Syria
Kikes bombing Damascus

Thats russian, they are just blabbing on and on

Why are french faggots on the USAF frequency?

If you turn off squelch on 11175 you can hear the french shitting up the frequency

Thats russian you idiot

US doesn't own radio. Just have to transmit with more power and drown them out.

Sounds like the russians are having a good time

It's french.

Its Sicilian fishermen kek. Their radios interfere with Sigonella AFB been happening a lot lately. Switch to 8992usb

That's even worse.
Sure but the US wouldn't transmit on the frequency of UVB76, right?
NEW SKYKING NAO

His penis must be amount the smallest on earth. I'm betting it's like a baby carrot. Maybe a grain of rice. He probably needs some kind of special medical pump to start the flow every time he needs to pee.

One Skyking: The Officer on duty is checking you fucks are awake and not sleeping/fapping/reading a book

Two Skyking: Mission time, we got stuff to do but its just routine

Three Skyking: Shits real, light the fires

Four Skyking: These are our last orders before we the bunker is destroyed.

Might be but I don't have one
Yeah, heard ballpen too but it sounds familiar so it might not be a daily changing one.
The one time pad they're using is unbreakable and doesn't require special equipment

If you're listening and just heard an ominous DOO DOO DOOOOOOO and PACMAN Sounds, that is Australians trolling us with their over the horizon radar sounder

I speak English French German and COde i know my shit i recognize french if i hear it

Parasite with a 36 character EAM

Big EAM going out now.

E6 over Europe

He's probably just an inbred kike with crooked teeth and at least 3 genetic diseases.
jscreen.org/genetic-conditions-tested-in-expanded-panel/

vocaroo.com/i/s05rRMrjlPVp

>12 posts
>all "it's nothing hurr durr"
activates my almonds

yeah vocaroo links in the last 2 threads its not that rare they say " correction item 46 " and change the 46th letter from the fuck up to the right letter sometimes. it was just funny cause parasite was doing it fucking constantly for awhile and kept saying disregard message guy was having a tough night

thanks for the recording user

>misinformation is not a good strategy to maintain secrecy

skykang fags are unreal. nerd virgins who think their life has meaning because they think they have the cusp of American military power at their fingertips.

>SKYKING freqencies:
>main: 144.200

yes, we all have access to the nuclear codes.

"the cusp"
kys, faggot.

oh shit i figured it out, mr parasite sir, we didn't mean to say you were unqualified and a huge faggot at your job we're sorry

Here we go again PARASITE eam

EAM up again.

whats that say about you when your bantz is so shit that you can only get attention in a thread of peace.

>they think they have the cusp of American military power at their fingertips.
What are you fucking schizophrenic or something? go for a walk you delusional fuck

>claims its unencryptable
>claims to detect patterns when world events happens
>claims there is any point in listening if its unencryptable but meaningful somehow
>muh patterns
>muh counts

LMAO

quit lying to yourself skykang

you act like this shit isn't real kek tons of fucking ex air force people have spoken about it there is even pictures of the radio stations from the 70s with skyking written on a fucking cheat sheet and retired SR FUCKING 71 pilots talking about the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wiSZfWBnSBY

vocaroo.com/i/s0nlF2skDiFR
another one right now