Why isn't a 30 yr old successful career women more attractive than some dumb girl straight out of college?

Why isn't a 30 yr old successful career women more attractive than some dumb girl straight out of college?

Ability to produce healthy offspring

Because their standards are higher than the fucking mesosphere. There is a reason they are single in their 30's.

"sassy, sophisticated, solvent-"

DROPPED

I'm dating an independently wealthy 32 year old.
Shit's pretty cash.

>"Why have I not been able to find a submissive man I can drain financially and cheat on after twenty years of getting my meat curtains torn asunder by mountains of chad cock and dindu dong??"

Chances are a single woman over 30 has a plethora of emotional baggage, much of which comes from the amount of guys she has fucked in her years as a strong independent womyn who didn't need no man. Chances of producing healthy offspring after 30 while not having had children previously is slim and with each passing year her chances of even conceiving nosedives at an extremely fast rate.

Instead of demanding men meet their standards, maybe they should work on being the right spouse material. Men should do the same

This user is 100% right.

Because succesful career women are literally a social construct. Yes I am a philosopher in my spare time.

you saved me the trouble of writing up my thoughts.

24 is the oldest i would consider dating. 25 is past prime. I'm being serious btw.

Trying to sell me a car with a bad carfax?

>sassy
Being this unaware holy shit

These are all divorced women looking for someone else to fuck financially.

Besides that pathetic description, your problem is that they’re over 30. Any woman who’s lived that long and is still single is single for a good reason. Also, women over 30 have a higher chance of spawning a drooling Chris-Chan.

>straight out of college

straight out of HS, get them before the feminist indoctrination does

Over the hill gang.

Why do women believe being sassy is a good thing?

This user gets it. We should be reflecting upon ourselves and making self improvement to be the best possible mate instead of protecting an unobtainable standard onto others. Men and women are guilty of this.

But women really need to stop riding the cock carousel.

Hugh Hefner, the man who ruined much himself had this same rule. Nothing over 24.

They want assertive men, so they think it is an attractive quality in themselves

42 to 54. kek

Those women aren't 30, more like 50.

>Why isn't a 30 yr old successful career women more attractive than some dumb girl straight out of college?

There is no way in hell that won't get boring/ she'll leave you/ this is a fabricated story.

>solvent women
>solvent
>their pussy juice can kill super glue
gee i wonder why they cant find a man

>Why isn't a 30 yr old
All the women shown are over 40.
Bitter, lonely, rotten eggs, approaching death....Gee, who wouldn't want a woman like that?

>Why isn't a 30 yr old successful career women more attractive than some dumb girl straight out of college?
>Why isn't a 30 yr old women more attractive than some girl straight out of college?
now try answering your own question

why can't i find a man. kek

FPBP/threadOPBTFO

Fucking this. These "sassy" woman are clueless.

Somehow in adulthood I've mainly had female friends.
The things I could tell you user. The things I could tell you.

Agreed. Also explains sluts getting visible tattoos.

One look at their ages paints a good picture. Multiple divorces, their former spouses having to live below their previous standards to support the ex-wives and children, the former of whom are having trouble finding other saps to dupe into marriage.

It's been made too easy to break benign marriages for easy payouts, and we're going to have a generation of washed out hags wondering why they're dying alone. At least a guy'll have his bros at his side in the end.

>Where have all the good men gone?
And where are all the gods, eh?

>why is biology a science.

You are either a dumb ass roastie or a dumb ass for even believing that.
Women have no particular attachment to any sort of abstract quality in a person.
If she finds you physically attractive you are "assertive ".
>If she finds you unattractive you are "pushy"
If you're attractive you're "devoted"
>If you're unattractive you're "clingy"
Rough sex
>Rape
Ambitious
>Obsessive
Rich
>Greedy
I could go on forever.

This is your safe space brother

t. Beta manlet

But this is how the American family dies. Marriage is as sacred as a pack of 20 year old baseball cards

Care to share?

T. wafting odourous sex-cavern of a prolapsed vagina.

Most women start looking rough in their 30s.
themoreyouknow.jpg

Feels good man.

Somehow they never do take the obvious option and just go lez.

Please indulge us

>SASSY
>SOPHISTICATED
>SOLVENT

>Shaming and ridiculing
They really are pushing men to go mgtow aren`t they.?

Women who don't want to stay at home and raise the family they want aren't worth having the family with.

>youngest one is 42
lmao what the fuck

LOLZ

This, any personality/social trait you have can be used against you just as it can be used to your benefit. It just all comes down to whether she wants to be seen around you by her friends. In their eyes, BFFs and popularity >>>>>>>> "decent men"

Nah, these roasties are just butthurt that nobody wants them. They have to compete with younger women or technology.

Shaming is a sign of denial that something is wrong with them.

lots of truth to this, but it's not so clear cut you fucking nigger

No matter how ugly a guy is wealth is the greatest of equalizers. A 10 will fuck a rich ogre.

>Where have all the good men gone?
>I suppose i'll have to settle for you

T-thanks. Do women not know how fucking wretched this makes them look? No wonder guys just fuck them and dump them.

>sassy
>sophisticated
pick one

Maybe but you can only get some uninspired sex from that.

A 10 will still need to bang other more attractives girl on the side, with the rich loser money, they fucked up with early 20's feminism, instead of doing the right thing by marrying young and embracing feminism slowly while the husband slowly dies.

because they gain 5 lb a year past 25.

With their combined pussy stretchage, you could probably put your head in. Who wants a used up whore?

/thread

Because now that I have an MD these women are suddenly interested in me. I wont forget how they used to treat me tbqh.

just to be clear, I meant a 10 woman would fuck a rich ugly dude. I have never known a guy to fuck a woman just for her money.

This

Only when the men have a stable job will these roast beef whores take notice of you.

Too little too late.

just 5, most look like they are 15 every year after 22

Well for starters, I can tell you that quite a lot of women who
>aren't looking for a hookup
have pictures of their naughty bits up on one or more hookup sites.
As far as I can figure it their priorities from high to low are:
>Marry Chad
>LTR Chad
>Fuck Chad
>Suck Chad's dick
>Indulge in humiliating fetishism for Chad
>Marry someone of comparable attractiveness and social status. (herein after = )
>LTR =
>Fuck =
>Suck = dick
>Marry down
>Fuck down
>Marry way down
>Fuck way down only for procreation
The further they go down the ladder before they score the less anything you can expect from her. So if you like getting head and you are pretty low down, you have to go for women who have extremely low self esteem.
Except women with extremely low self esteem are just all fucked royally in the head.
I've also seen women lose their shit because they caught their guy texting somebody else, meanwhile I know they are fucking around on him.
It's only cheating if the man does it as far as they are concerned. It's extremely rare that they'll feel genuine guilt about it, and even if they do they will never admit it. Unless you have physical evidence of an affair, or one of her confidants rats her out she will take it to the grave with her.

It pretty much is exactly that clear cut. Do not think for one second that women's minds work the way yours does

>Le wealth meme
You might be able to get your dick wet by playing sugar daddy, but no amount of money will buy loyalty. I've seen women throw away a perfectly good bread winner to be with a complete fucking scrub because she found the scrub more attractive.

this is a great read. thanks m8

Did that cunt really make up some shit on the spot like "manosphere" and run with it like this is a real thing. Fucking women being oppressed by guys hanging out.

when men get married they hear
>for richer or poorer
>for better or worse
>in sickness or in health
>for as long as you both shall ive

what women hear
>for richer
>for better
>hope he dies young
>till I get tired of him

If you want lots of kids there's nothing wrong with that mindset

Because no man is interested in having sex with financial success. Men and women evolved differently, men evolved to be attracted to young, fertile and beautiful women. Women evolved to be attracted to strength and virility and the ability to protect and assert a degree of dominance, someone they can look upto and feel safe around (Financially and physically).

tfw lost my virginity to 31 yr old qt, but she has 3 kids and a fiance

FPBP
BFTO op.

it's true that all of those positive qualities can be viewed as negative, but it doesn't just come down to whether or not she wants to fuck you, jesus christ

are you seriously relinquishing all responsibility for your actions with this kind of rationalization?

this place is full of autism and your way of thinking is a perfect example of why MRA/"muh redpill" on reddit/etc circles are fucking pathetic, they're full of autists who can't separate the truth from ideology

autism.

Men aren't entirely uninterested in financial success. It's a legitimate tie-breaker when all other factors are equal.

>slut around through your 20s
>I don't need a relationship right now I need to work on my career
>I hate my career
>I'm ready to be married and have kids I can be a mom and have a career. We'll just use daycare
>wtf why aren't guys all over me like they used to be in my 20s
>well I don't want that guy I mean he doesn't make more than I do what a loser
>I can't find a good man
>men are pigs who won't commit
>goes insane from having no children loses job and adopts a million cats

>I'MAUH GUY BYYh THAR WAAAAAYHHHHHHHHHH

What are you talking about? Men are the only people who believe in personal responsibility

Viginal tightness

>she will take it to the grave with her

this
one of my Dad's buddies didn't find out his son wasn't his until after his wife died. His "son" needed bone marrow transplant and found out Dad was not biological father. Crushed the guy. His entire life was a lie. Killed the kid too, not literally but he never knew where he came from.

>sassy
Code for insufferable bitch.

you didn't address my point, this isn't about some sense of responsibility but the objective reality of the situation

The reality is though most men in that situation get over it. Men have a natural drive to want to play mentor and father figure. Own biological offspring is obviously vastly preferential but the wife's son meme is based on reality.

>30 yr old

Man, take a closer look at your image.
>Lucy 46
>Julia 54
>Lesley 52
>Laura 42
>Jane 48

I didn't say loyalty. I just said a 10 will fuck an ugly ogre and she will stay around for the gravy train as long as he keeps her or until he fucks up and marries her.

Take the Macron-pill anons.

The prevalence of these same threads with same articles every single day, several times a day is fucking weird to me. I always thought slide threads & shillbots was a meme from paranoid brains but holy shit.

Is it weird for anyone else?

it is so fucking annoying to be around a know-it-all that are programmed to easily get offended. Not to mention they are not as hot as they once were, but they still think they are hot as shit.

How am i supposed to have a conversation with that? Better question, why would I want to?

"- and in the mid 40's and up"

By the mid 40's, men either want to be single or date a 20 year old.

how the fuck do you have female "friends" in your adulthood, they use you for emotional male daddy support? you gay?

Women don't have morals, ethics or honor as we think of them. Every decision is a complex social/emotional cost benefit analysis. Every action is judged based on possible consequences, which means as long as there are no negative consequences for her, she didn't do anything wrong.

Women are just a gas that fills whatever social container you put them in.

My friend is trying to seriously date this single mum at his work, and I dont mean pump and dump, he doesnt seem to mind to want to raise her daughter

When all other factors are equal then yeah I mean it can only be a positive, but I mean on a foundation level, men aren't swooning after women in their thousands for their money, that's not what they are looking for in reality and if you say otherwise you are lying through your teeth.

Oh for sure. You can basically put a price tag on any vagina. How often do you see homeless females? Almost never because no matter how pitiful they get they will reach a point where even the lowliest male with a roof over his head is a candidate for sugar daddy.

>Own biological offspring is obviously vastly preferential but the wife's son meme is based on reality.
>Flag checks out

Hardly, men would fine it nice and all, but the thoughts of betrayal would be overwhelming. Not your sperm? Not your concern.

they still talk but it isn't anywhere near the same, they mostly just share contempt for wife/mother and her lifelong deception