Why you hate Umaru

I know why you hate Umaru:
It's because there's no fan service in the show. There's no "baka onii-chan, it's not my safe day!!!" shit. No incest, super minimal lewdness, and pretty much nothing to jerk off to.

And Umaru herself (in nugget form) cannot be sexualized. She has no remotely sexual characteristics and is just 100% CUTE. The fact the can be annoying and lazy etc is adorable. And if she was fuckable you'd all be fine with it. It's only because she's just a cutie huggable little nugget that doesn't make your dick hard that you dislike her. So that's it. Only megavirgins and pedo losers dislike Umaru because they want all anime to be sexual. They can't just watch a cute show and like it.

Obviously this doesn't apply if you like her
Sexualized images of nugget Umaru exist, but literally no one jerks off to them. Seriously. No one ever has, ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21821369/himouto_umaru-chan_masturbation_-_2_part
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, because she's a selfish piece of shit and her show is boring as fuck

I hate her because she's not TSF.

I don't like it because

GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU GAIMU

I've never even see the show, nor will I. But I dislike her because her character design annoys me, it's an over attempt to me moe. And from what I've seen she seems to have no endearing qualities.

Plus she's a walking may may.

Me disliking the show had nothing to do with it being tame and not having fan service. personally I just thought it was boring because the whole "girl whos obsessed with games and manga" has been pretty popular in the last couple years and kinda overdone. So as a result the comedy and jokes all lacked a solid punchline and delivery those you just had to deal with a very literal blob character doing overdone jokes.

It's been a full year, can you guys fuck off already?

At least the chaikafags don't have three of the same thread at one time

>It's been a full year

>there's no fan service in the show

confirmed for not watching the show

now fuck off and die. season 2 NEVER.

There's a difference between "hate" and "don't like."

I gave it a shot. I watched the first episode, and found myself thinking "none of this is funny. How much longer do I have to sit through this?" And I realized that I didn't have to. Normally I give shows three episodes to find their footing, but I was fucking bored, and life is short.

I just sit hoping that you guys will eventually give up on posting these threads, but here we are, again.

>no fanservice

But I love Umaru

No OP I don't like her because im not a faggot like you with shit taste in anime

No OP, they hate Umaru because they're FUCKING RETARDS.
Like seriously, imagine a smart person hating Umaru. See? Right, it's literally impossible.

The only retards I see in here are you and OP

Umaru haters are jealous they can't be lazy little shits AND have friends.

>Umaru haters are jealous they can't be lazy little shits AND have friends AND be smart
Fixed

>user's taste
>not being shit
Pick one

Sup Forums hates umaru because Sup Forums is a shitty version of umaru
>pretends to be normal
>wants to play video games and watch anime/read manga all day
>stays up till late
>eats junk all day

chaika is just goth umaru in design

What's wrong with being selfish?

Umaru is objectively great.

I don't hate Umaru, I hate TSF.
I don't hate the show, I liked it, but the fanbase is really bad and annoying, doing nothing but circlejerking shitty memes.

It's just failed normalfags who can't comprehend how someone with exceptional intelligence, good looks and integrity skills could possibly chose life of playing video games and lazing around all day.
Every Umaru hater post is either some wagecuck sheep not understanding selfish nature of human complaining about how she is useless member of society or some lardass with shitty genes complaining that she never gets fat.
That's all there is to it.

Bump

UMAUMA

I dislike Umaru because she is neither sexy or cute.

xvideos.com/video21821369/himouto_umaru-chan_masturbation_-_2_part

Why do you hate Umaru that you made it impossible to ever have normal threads? It's such a nice series.

Im just really confused about it. Am I supposed to like Umaru or not? Because quite frankly she's a horrible annoying little shit of a person who lies to her friends, takes her brother for granted and throws tantrums left and right despite being old enough to know better.

Now if Im not supposed to like her that's one thing but she doesn't really try to do anything to better herself or learn any lessons and if I am supposed to like her, well she's just not likable.

what's supposed to be my takeaway.

I actually really like Umaru, her hamster form was not funny and annoying but the rest of the show was great.
I fucking hated the threads and the fans, it was clearly a in/v/asion.

STOP UMARU ABUSE!!
UMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!