*Takes a knee in honor of these innocent victims

*Takes a knee in honor of these innocent victims
What can we do to stop police lynchings and brutality of PoC?

Have niggers stop committing violent crimes for a start.

Well if we had cops STOP patrolling the ghetto for a few years it might help with the population control.

Maybe I should start teaching marksmanship in the ghetto.

literally every single one out preaching the word of god when they were killed

We can have niggers start behaving like civilized people

It's great you started to bend the knee

Dude wtf are you a faggot or what? You know very well the blacks assaulted the police first, or had intention of firing a weapon at an officer and you think the police are guilty fucking faggot?! You can sick 10 dicks and you would still think you are normal, queer. REEEeeee!!!

But really what's the point of this post?

Send them to Africa where police are more lax

Goes to show only niggers would want to convict someone over self-defence.

If niggers would all just take a knee when they interact with cops then atheletes wouldn't have to.

Sandra Bland killed herself.

>What can we do to stop police lynchings and brutality of PoC?

And why would we want this to stop?

they were all doing sumfin.

cept maybe Eric Garner.

Cops choked him out for evading 5cents of tax because liberal shitholes need every shekel to survive.

For the rest..

Nothing of Value was lost..

Blacks murder 14 whites for every black murdered by a white.

innocent huh? ok then...

Fpbp.

I don't know all these stories but I know Martin, Garner and Brown deserved to be shot. They were violent thugs.

>No conviction
Well obviously you can't convict corpses

>sandra bland

now I know your being funny. she was such a screeching baboon harpy nigger that HER OWN FAMILY wouldn't throw her bail and told her to rot so she LYNCHED HERSELF.

>>Trayvon Martin
The only white person or police officers involved in Trayvon Martin's shooting was a fucking 911 dispatcher that told Zimmerman's very non-white,non-badge wearing ass several times to stop following the thug.

open your mouth for about 4 or 5 minutes while you're on your knees, homo. then kys. every last one of those fucking monkey-face nigger savages deserved to die.

Underrated.

THIS