i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Random Sep25
imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep25
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates from new liberated area, captures Al-Nashid town from IS
Russia denies bombing US-backed forces
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>RU for min:US double-dealing policy is to blame for death of russia’s general Asapov
>Unconfirmed/kurdish media:SDF “responded” to “attacks” of Sy&RU forces, situation remains tense
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 3 towns
>E Ghouta:SAA breaks through militant defenses along the Jobar-Ayn Tarma axes liberation 30 building blocks
>SAA repels jihadi offensive in north Aleppo
>600 new Turkey-backed militants graduate in N Aleppo
>RAqqa:SDF controls 75-80% of city,coalition double-tap residential buildings
>Video emerge of US training FSA to use TOW in Al-Tanf border region
>North Korea says “trump declared war”, threatens to shoot down US bombers
>Iraq’s kurdistan region holds independence referendu,Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan,Turkey starts military exercises at border,China says supports Iraq’s unity
>Houthi forces foil big offensive by Saudi Army in northern Yemen
>Yemeni forces fire missile at King Khaled Airbase in Saudi Arabia

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-kurds/damascus-says-syrian-kurdish-autonomy-negotiable-report-idUSKCN1C10TJ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=59ca207304d30106354ba838&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=NaI0QuvgKJA
youtu.be/Q0qVjsRjN7c
twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/912689084753100800
youtu.be/8fRy-V92ARI
youtu.be/4cSJyZp6quQ
syria.liveuamap.com
youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD Fuck ASSWAD

Second for k*rd genocide!

Moualem (foreign minister for Assad) says that Damascus is willing to negotiate with the YPG about a rojavan autonomous region.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-kurds/damascus-says-syrian-kurdish-autonomy-negotiable-report-idUSKCN1C10TJ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=59ca207304d30106354ba838&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

could we all have been wrong about literally everything?

All Roche's must die
After Kurd genocide follows turk genocide

>inb4 pic related

Someone go check on Jiju.

I think he has now given up his fantasy.

>Haнeceниe aвиayдapoв Ty-95MC кpылaтыми paкeтaми ХA-101 пo oбъeктaм ИГИЛ в Cиpии

Bomber strike from last thread.

>sw*d* is the k*rdposter
envisage my stupefaction

another day without our favourite Jordanposter

youtu.be/Q0qVjsRjN7c

Only took me half a day

fugging her must be amazing
so small

Julian will just start shilling for the Kurds once ISIS/Nusra/FSA are defeated

go yell this in your street and see who gets genocided, fucking imbecile.

I mean, if I were Assad, I'd agree to it on the terms that the YPG be completely dismantled and that I retain exclusive rights on the oil/gas. If all they want is a small measure of democracy I'd allow it, but let them know that if anything smelled funny there'd be fire and fury.

I guess they've proposed a model of governance where each canton and city would handle its own policing. Anything like that could be a major red flag. But it's not impossible that acceptable terms could be reached, as long as the YPG is dismantled.

WHO'S YOUR MOST HATED SUBHUMAN GIBMEDATS ETHNICITY:

- K*RDS
- B*SQUES
- CAT*LANS
- CH*CHENS
- UIGH*RS
- SC*TS

tfu tfu

>implying he wouldn't enjoy ahmet and jamal tearing his hairless poopchute in two

I live in a street manly arabs live.
What do you think?

>wrong about everything
Nah. If you look at all the things Assad has been saying since forever he's always said he prefers to negotiate over fighting. It's pretty much in line with the negotiations with FSA, the rehabilitation of rebels, Astana talks etc.
As an added bonus now Syrians look a bit more sympathetic to the west - appear willing to settle things when everybody else is getting riled up.

W*LSH
C*RN*SH
TR*V*LL*RS AKA G*PS*ES
A*T*STS

he's also responsible for attention on AFD and he denies it, his journalistic strategy is as refined as US foreign policy

well, would you look at that!

He threw a hissy fit the other day and other journalists blew him the fuck out then he said that he doesn't have enough time or € to go to all the interview requests for him, implying that he doesn't even get paid, literally does it for free.

it's gonna be very difficult to claim Assad is bloodthirsty if he does that

>Nag I'm trying to swallow them with the tea.
>Local Man Dies From Swallowing Nuts

>could we all have been wrong about literally everything?
In our hatred for Kurds no, we aren't wrong.
As far as geopolitically, IF this is true, perhaps this is some classic Lavroving.
Think about it, Assad could score some points by letting "le poor oppressed kurds" have a region on Syrian terms, with Syrian agreement on borders, this will make him look like a benevolent guy as he tries to reshape Syria's image (and his own) post war.
Go forward a few years now, Kurds will obviously never stop wanting more land, and Erdogan will be itching to strike them. A continued PKK insurgency that may or may not find a home base in this Kurdish region could be the trigger he needs to attack them. I say may not because whether terrorism is coming from "Kurdistan" or not he can use that as an excuse to hit them.

yeah I saw that, he's out of his element when he can't just block and declare the other a putinbot or wahtever

they flew that loud ass mazut burning rustbucket all those thousand kilometres away to drop 3 measly bombs? couldnt they have used a fighter for that

assad is a cuck and already gave up northern syria.

no oil money = poverty = another rebellion in a decade

>we
i always stated putin is not a warmonger and there is no way he'll genocide kurds
the way he works can be seen in turkey, iraq, iran and syria working together to prevent middle east collapsing into chaos

Tightness has nothing with weight to do afaik.
Fugged a skellington-tier girl once, to my surprise it was like throwing a baseball bat in a cave.

twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/912689084753100800

URGENT Kremlin: President Putin dismisses the commander of the Russian air force Victor Bondarev

Bwahahahahhaha

>2,200–2,400 kg
>measly bomb

(You)

inb4 >/p*g/ is making fun of us again

do you really think ypg will accept that? we just had an independence referendum in iraq. kurds ultimate goal is independence and they will not give up their weapons or oil.

looks like a turtle laying eggs when it's dropping it's load

Accidental Russian bombing of US special forces to avenge Asapov when

'working' from home

>I'll have you know that they're legally syrian citizens so whether they were always here or not is irrelevant.
Right so you just killed your argument yourself. They should shut the fuck up and resign themselves to the fact they are Syrians.
>as you said "let's talk about the legal framework"
You must be confusing me with deep, I never mentioned legal framework.
I never moved any goalposts, I refuted your claims that Kurds were anywhere near having a basis of land claims as a Soviet satellite state does.
Deep also reinforced those points in his last response to you in the last thread.

Defend yourself

>'Israeli flags won’t save you': Erdogan threatens Iraqi Kurds with famine over referendum

It's not like the Kurds will actually declare independence if the results are overwhelmingly yes?

They'll be surrounded by hostile states like Israel, so its no wonder that Israel is pursuing close relations with them in order to have atleast one ally in the region along with the US.

Though it is obvious that Saudi Arabia and Israel do cooperation secretly too.

That says more about your dick size than anything

Squishing ISIS out of Hama&Homs.
Nice and easy.

According to German news the kurds are backing up.
>this referendum doesn't mean there will be new border's
>we will talk to iraq government
>we don't force it

>They should shut the fuck up and resign themselves to the fact they are Syrians.
Why? It didn't bother novorossians to have a ukrainian passeport yet you're shilling for their own meme state instead of telling them to fuck off and integrate into ukrainian society.
According to your logic. Russian minorities should either go back to russia or shut up and live as ukrainians yet they chose neither and created their own meme nation.
Double standard much?
>Kurds were anywhere near having a basis of land claims as a Soviet satellite state does
The examples i used (transnistria, abkhasia, novorossia, DPR) were SPECIFICALLY NOT soviet satellite states nor independent states at any point in history.
Again according to your logic they should have either went to live in Russia or integrate in their country but they choose neither and created their own state. Why aren't you telling them the same?

haha long boy

What kind of music is halal, /sg/?

>live as ukrainians
>ukrainians
Anyone know what this means? I can't find definitions or examples of this, what the fuck is it

80-90s black metal is based as fuck

Think what you want, fact is fact, vaginas differ.
Especially if the owner doesn't handle it properly.
Come to think of it, muscle mass withers if you starve, shouldn't that also mean the vagina becomes weaker aswell? Now this is science i haven't delved too deep into.

>The Prime Minister of the Kurdish regional government, Nechirwan Barxani, spoke out against violence. "The referendum does not mean that tomorrow comes independence, nor do we draw new boundaries," he said in Erbil. "If the 'yes' camp wins, we will peacefully resolve our differences with Baghdad."

He said he wants to move towards independence, but won't just UDI now. He said about 1 to 2 years. The man is 71, maybe he wants to achieve independence in his lifetime and doesn't care about the consequences.

Breed of pigs?

youtu.be/8fRy-V92ARI

youtu.be/4cSJyZp6quQ

How can ISIS try and cheat the quran by editing voices in software but not allowing instruments, also when explosions are used in their nasheeds they are used as if they were drums, surely they will be punished for such trangressions.

wahhabists believe all music is haram. ottomans made leader of arab rebellion (great uncle of current saudi king) listen music to humiliate him before they executed him.

all you have is false equivalence. and invective.
dpr is not a precedent ( which is what you seem to be desperately searching for ) .

neither are the other examples you bring up.

he should worry how he will feed his people. he is completely isolated from 4 sides.

K*rds came to Syria in the 20's as refugees from T*rkey.
Donbass was conquered and "russified" in the 18th century, thereafter undemocratically given away by the soviets.

>ottomans made leader of arab rebellion (great uncle of current saudi king) listen music to humiliate him before they executed him.

>humiliate him before they executed him.
why aren't you people doing more of this?

International copyright

Not trying to take any sides here but DPR/Novorossia has declared itself to be the legal successor to the Donetsk–Krivoy Rog Soviet Republic that was independent for, like, ~30 days, but independent nonetheless. Cant say anything similar about the other ones though.

>Refers to Charlie Gard

Can someone link me some evidence that white helmets collaborate with bad groups?

Yet kurds had established kindgoms in the past for longer times.

Theres so so so many pictures of White Helmets dudes switching from medic to combatant and vice versa

Go watch the The White Helmets documentary, you'll see them collaborating with the white helmets.

White Helmets on video waving al-Qaeda flags

Yes lads, summary of future strategy re Assad Syria - Are they gonna take back the oil fields from SDF in DeZ? What do you see happening?

Ask Pak user when he's here about the Pak economy as the World Bank refused a loan.

As the Pak Economy hurtles to a horrendous bust this is v.important, as recently ISIS were seen in Islamabad.

The ex-Prime minister now based in London, nawaz Sharif, may use the facade of "I was competent" to plead with International powers to back him against the Military and judicial establishment who are rightfully investigating him for 3 decades worth of corruption.

Crucially, any domestic escalation of terror and now economic leverage when seen in context with trump's actions in the sub-continent, will lead to pressure being applied to the Pak Army to do what the neo-cons want; which is to give them a support against the Taliban and rapprochement with india in order to BTFo of China which is Paks historic partner.

>syria.liveuamap.com
>russian pioneers constructing a pontoon bridge
Where's that smug faggot who said the pontoon bridges are property of the SAA and have nothing to do with Russia?

blacked.com
caring about such things

and here from french reporter Pierre LeCorf

WHITE HELMETS: LIVING NEXT DOOR TO AL QAEDA IN ALEPPO
youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ

Me, they brought in more stuff via cargo plane.

Keep that in your mind.

Tightness is not always a plus

so Syrian engineers set up the first ones?

what is happening here

Idlib soon

You mean when youre flaccid?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU

>be "F""S""A"

They didn't set up a "first one", they just traversed the river on single sections individually hooked up on boats.

Post your face when the USA leaves the SDF to themselves and asks "Kurds? What Kurds?"

liberators liberating
>monitor the bread
>no one posts

>take a nap, run some errands
>you retards shit out 3 breads with your shitposting
this used to be a late night general

There is a civil war going on in Syria.
Couple of years now.
You're late brother

It can be worked on.

>biji biji

saved