Frid/a/y night osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

You can now download Osu! completely free on the homepage: osu.ppy.sh/

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/s/429882
osu.ppy.sh/s/439609
osu.ppy.sh/mp/25687632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad I got so bad I'm not having fun anymore.

getting mere As on 6 star maps for months now

how do I break through this skill plateau?

Finaly. An Osu! thread.

FC 5.9 star maps? As don't really mean much, you can get As on maps you are months away from FCing

>FC 5.9 star maps
>5.9
if the difficulties in this game were so consistent and this kind of linear progression was anywhere close to possible, I would have gotten bored long ago

you are at a skill level where you should be able to find maps to play by yourself. Try a mod/nomod ?

I thought we died out for real this time

but there was one last week, and the week before

proofs?

I just ordered a tablet. I have my doubts if I'll be able to get a hold playing osu with it, I've been playing with mouse for years now.

Why can't I find maps that aren't just tons of generic streams spammed constantly? I miss when people actually put thought into maps and didn't just throw in streams to make it "hard".

here, have a taste of the latest mapping meme: triangles
osu.ppy.sh/s/429882
osu.ppy.sh/s/439609

>starts to play today like everyday
>all of a sudden my thumb is burning so much that I can't go on every I stream, even on very low bpm
>it even happens when I type normally
>now I can't even type with my left hand because my thumb hurts too much when I try to
What the hell is happening to my fingers.

I prefer this so much more than streams. Streams in general are just a fucking retarded concept, but they look cool when the top 5 players FC them so every mapper feels like they have to try to make the next big beatmap.

This shit drives me up the fucking wall.

find mappers you like, follow those

Anyone here play osu!mania? please? ;-;
I just want someone to git even better with, I'm only rank 5000 and stopped to play stepmania but I wanna git gud

MP link: osu.ppy.sh/mp/25687632

>I wanna git gud
play LR2

Good idea, but I play K-shoot already
Speaking of which, anyone know where I can dl more songs for lr2?

>but I play K-shoot already
those two have nothing to do with each other

radically different games

and osumania and lr2 are radically different
your point?

Never played before
Just installed

Welcome in hell.

disable combo bursts, disable mouse buttons, get a skin