What's the best way to gain power in the modern world? Money? Influence? Politics?

What's the best way to gain power in the modern world? Money? Influence? Politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being any non-white minority

Having blackmail sex with children.

Be a jew

be intelligent and have nor morality - lie all the time.

so if you have number one, number 2 depends on if youve taken the Christ-pill yet or not.

jew

Money. Why is this a question?

/thread

Understand how power structures work & how many groups are on the global chessboard.

I have experience with power structures, which is why I know all of this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Be god.

Because you can be an autistic neet who invests in Crypto and suddenly gets rich. It doesn't get you power over the earth and it's citizens though

Jew Genetic

Be rich and jewish

Feminine benis + webcam

I think your influence over people establishes your power because if you can convince people to your side then money and other political factors you support fall into place. Just look at history with Hitler and other popular political heads. They were charismatic in the way they talk to people and really voiced the problems that others felt.

Learn how people works. Their neurology, their preconditioned responses, etc.

Then figure it out on yourself. Then choose some goals and re-engineer your personality into one that will complete them.

Rinse and repeat. In other words, the Master Formula for Attainment is as follows:

You may have anything you want, provided that you

(1) Know exactly what you want;
(2) Want it hard enough;
(3) Confidently expect to obtain it;
(4) Persistently determine to obtain it;
(5) You are willing to pay the price for its attainment.

Top 40 hit.

how powerful would sachiko be if she were real

Being in politics leads to influence which leads results in companies paying for that influence, so you get all 3

not at all
girls who think too highly of themselves are a surplus commodity

i think ur wrong but ok

Time to post Sachiko?
Time to post Sachiko.

sachiko is the cutest cindarella