>he doesn't praise the gods of his forefathers
what are you, a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfJ6wsmrS70
youtube.com/watch?v=olISpB942TU
youtube.com/watch?v=W5cS9a3zUAo
youtube.com/watch?v=_NkyPKW2uu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jupiter, Mars and Venus is all I need. Unlimited energy my friend. Unlimited.

Prepare for the inevitable Christcuck spamming.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfJ6wsmrS70

Sons of the Gods
Today, we shall die
Open Valhalla's door
Let the battle begin
With swords in the wind
Hail Gods of war

Sons of Odin, we four
By the hammer of Thor
Ride down from the sky
Another is born, another shall fall
This day men will die

FOR VALHALLA

Not choosing crom

>The] chief [of the gods of Cimmeria] is Crom. He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man's soul. What else shall men ask of the gods? … There is no hope here or hereafter in the cult of my people. In this world men struggle and suffer vainly, finding pleasure only in the bright madness of battle; dying, their souls enter a gray misty realm of clouds and icy winds, to wander cheerlessly throughout eternity.

But I do :)

Odin literally extracted and consumed cum from dead hanged bodies since he could no longer produce it himself. Fucking faggot worshipers.

God is you. Tbqh.

source

i know thor banged his brother who had turned into a female horse and got him (her at that point?) pregnant with slepnir or whatever.

That's not Perun.

>Believing in planets

youtube.com/watch?v=olISpB942TU

One day eventually when all hell breaks loose and (((they))) try to bring in big brother I will gladly die for my brothers in Valhalla for it is better to die on your feet with pride than to live on your knees and believe me people there will come a day when we have to stand and fight for our freedom so harden your selfs and sharpen your witts we have a hard road ahead but lets fight the good fight.

The planets were named after the gods.

Because they where a noob class,unlike my Christcuck ancestors who could at least pay 2 win.

Jesus is mightier than your Perun guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5cS9a3zUAo

Holy fuck this band is based as fuck.

Christianity has unified the white race and is the best way to fight against the evils of Talmudic Jews and elite Jewish occultists

>he doesn't believe in planets

Jews pray to Saturn and it seems to work out for them.

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

>Praising the gods of a bunch of white niggers high on mushrooms killing and raping each other
>Not praising Greek, Mediterranean Gods of western civilization

>Mediterranean

The sandniggers sea.

United? Christians hat anyone who does not follow the way that they praise the JEWISH Jesus. Islam hates everyone, Catholics are just as bad and got a whole backroom politics deal going on. Jews are the worst and last of the Abrahamic faiths AND a jew happens to be a major part of worship of Christianity, pushing their "control everything" stereotype.

my forefathers were morons though and so were yours

>not worshiping the King of kings
>not worshiping the God of gods
plebs
>pic related

Perun is a god of the Slavs.
Jesus was a Rabbi.

>Jews pray to Saturn and it seems to work out for them.
Saturn is actually hell confirmed

>what are you,
american

>tfw Sandniggers where the founding fathers of western civilization and modern thought
>While Meds were creating the best civilizations, Nordics were living in mudhuts getting high, doing buttsex infront of their Christian enemies.
>North Italy currently has the highest IQ scores of all of EU

Poor little Barbarian

HI ROSE OVER DED!

>not worshiping yourself
kek niggers

which forefathers ?
church records was how I was able to learn about my family from the past
why should I give a shit about gods that failed

Perun doesn't exist, Jesus is the only tue God.

>monkey
It all makes sense now why you are the way you are, thanks huehue.

Polytheism: "you like this one cool, I like this one"
Monotheism: "death to anyone who doesn't subscribe to my specific form of Jewish desert myth!"

They didn't fail. They are still with us.

>He doesn't listens to the voice of the old gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NkyPKW2uu8

Individualistic capitalism was a mistake.

THIS

>White niggers
Kek nice one jew

So Jesus is God? Are you saying a Jewish man is actually God? Please, say it again into the microphone for everyone to hear.

what do you believe?

crom sounds like a jerk. i want a cool god

Yes, he is. It's one God in 3 different forms.

Yep.

But I do. Tapio had answered my prayer.

>implying northern italians don't descend from celts and gauls

>Unironically vargposting
Kys

Actually, they are more likely to descend from Goths and Langobards.

Still, they have a very different gene pool from southern italians, sandniggers and northern africans

>not mastering all religions

Get on my level, fgts.

>UN flag
ew get out normie

>tfw polisky think thank thunks that Jesus the Jew is God to the third power
Get me off this ride, wtf XD
We are come from our own cultures and peoples, Europe had gods LONG before the middle eastern moon cults invaded and when they did, shit turned sour. We need to return to our roots, our TRUE roots, not Abrahamic lies so we praise a Jew.

Fuck off with that revisionist bullshit, Varg is shit just like you for having only a LOL MEME DUMB to add to the conversation.

I would say the southern Italians are more Greek if anything.

>We are come from our own cultures and peoples, Europe had gods LONG before the middle eastern moon cults invaded and when they did, shit turned sour. We need to return to our roots, our TRUE roots, not Abrahamic lies so we praise a Jew.
its just, pick a god and be happy then?

Did you scarifice any livestock to appease the gods user?

Okay, but that's not the point. The point is that that user was claiming that northern italians are sand niggers while that's mostly untrue

Post rare Wodins

Because I am not a German nor Scandanavian

The planets were named after the gods dipshit

Leif Erikson was a Christian as well. He was going to Greenland to deliver Christianity initially IIRC.

>only Germans and Scandis have gods of their forefathers
are you retarded?

No, look into your ethinic religions, as far back as you can where you and your kin call home and learn, live, understand your Gods.
Thats what a king does, I make offering to Thor to keep my family and home same and Odin for wealth and success in the business I own.

Yeah, whatever. If you want to spend eternity in the alke of fire then go on and praise your meme gods.

>Christianity has unified the white race
>mercilessly slaughtered all other whites who followed different religions
>split into two, infighting directly led to Balkans under ottoman rule for 800 years
>continue to genocide "heretics" in Europe because of thoughtcrimes
>split again in late Middle Ages and delved into a 30 year war that killed tens of millions
>today on lol, Christians cannot handle a pagan general without reeeeeing

Yeah, some unification.

Blame catholics for destroying Christianity and then getting assblasted because someone repaired it.

My Forefathers latched on to Christianity and their autism made them insist on sticking specifically with Catholicism by the end, I won't insult them by saying they were all wrong.

I don't blame Catholics, I blame Christianity. We have enough trouble with Europeans infighting and Christianity just added yet another thing to fight about.

what about those ancestors who practised christianity for hundreds of years?

I would never sully my ancestors honor.

them too, just don't forget the ones before,

Yes and you can continue to spit on the belief of your ancestors, spouting angry bullshit at anyone you dont like. Honestly, with the way most Abrahamic puppets are at this point, I dont care if you ever rekindle the faith of your ancestors. Worship the Jew to the Third Power and be happy, YOUR religion is about force conversion NOT mine.

What ancestry do you have?

You know Rome did genocide all the druid class where ever they could find them; It would be a mistake to assume Pagan religions would be anymore unified especially when there was one for almost every culture

>am half Filipino
>religion is voodoo/catholic
>mfw my mother gives me 'armor of god' when i tell her im headed to afghanistan
>'armor of god' is bible pages sewn into a shirt and anointed with holy water, blessed by a padre in the Philippines
>mother wears 'warrior of god' tattoos which is latin stamped on the forehead, shoulders
>tells me to kill as many muslims as possible

apparently my mother was almost sold to a muslim as a third wife, ran away from home and found sanctuary in a catholic church which is in a permanent war with the muslim churches in the region

>praising the god of forefathers

this shit is rad, im all over it.

Hows it feel that Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same God but kill each other all the time over that?

> voodoo/catholic

Christianity never was about forcing things on people. As usucal catholics fucked up and invented crusades on pagans. God gave us free will and it's only up to you if you will accept the gift that God has for you, or you will keep living in sin. The duty of Christians is only to spread the Word and give example by our lives and actions. There is not a single word about killing pagans.

That wasn't religiously motivated.

The "gods of your forefathers" include literally everyone from Ba'al to YHWH to Odin to fucking Vishnu you clueless retard, you don't even know who your forefathers are, yours probably worshipped Tengri.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling you clueless retard? Which ones, Jupiter? Which gods? There isn't a bloodline anywhere on Earth except perhaps in the deepest hearts of Australian's Abo country that can say that it only worshipped one set of gods all throughout history.

You're clueless. You arbitrarily stop at ONE set of gods an arbitrary distance in time backwards because you like the aesthetic. Well maybe I like the Cross, faggot, explain to me why you aren't worshipping a nigger fertility icon and I'll answer your question.

>voodoo/catholic
>ritual tattoos
Now that's cool

History would disagree.

But i do.

>Catholics
Muslims wirship the same God and does it too and also I live in the BIBLE BELT in Alabama, they force you through guilt, threats, and special schools that continue to force it on you. Yeah, Christians do it too fag.

The people who don't drink cum are the faggots? You sure about that?

t. Roman apologist

This is why you were the weakest Celts desu

Once you worship the Gods otlf youre enemy you are defeated and rome fell, mohammad then rampaged through a europe that already poisoned themselves with a foreign god.

I am not nor will ever be a LARPagan.

Joshua 24:15
>And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

You can screech "kike" all you want but the Bible says the Jews are the synagogue of Satan and that God has forsaken them because they were so disobedient, wicked, and shitty that he replaced them as heirs to the promise with us.

Romans 10:19-21
>But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
>But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
>But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

>Praising an amoral diety who gives 0 fucks about humans and generally views them as an annoyance

Not everyone is a mutt like you.

Don't pretend you worship the old gods if you don't make regular offerings and perform animal sacrifice.

Have you been to said "planets"?

>and also I live in the BIBLE BELT in Alabama
So basically you are fedora who got tired of being memed on so you now LARP as an old god worshiper?

HAIL BODIN :D AND TOR :-DDD

I'm English. Germanic.

It's not God's fault that majority of humanity is retards and prefer to listen to other humans or follows the lies of satan.

Any Slavs here?

You do know religions can reform, right?

Second generation am I allowed back?