And forearms on necks
It’s about stop and frisk
It’s about bullets in backs
It’s about sentences being handed out with out a trial
It’s about being looked at as a lesser man
But god forbid they ever question the man

When they’re on the streets it’s about “why can’t you be peaceful?”
When they’re on their knee it’s about “why can’t you be respectful?”
When it’s really about why can’t you keep your mouth shut.

I can’t breath because justice is not equal
I can’t breath because people aren’t being treated as equals
I can’t breath because you’ve got a hand around his neck because he was selling loose cigarettes
I can’t breath because you shot him in the back and then tried to make it look like it was an attack
I can’t breath because you stopped him because his pigment doesn’t “belong” in this neighborhood

We can’t breath as a country because our leader is a divider instead of a unifier
Make America great again he says
But for who? You?
What about the rest of us?
The voiceless and the downtrodden
The people who’ve been beaten to remain silent
Make America great please
But first you need to acknowledge that things aren’t equal
Because we can’t breath.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee2_1389241740
liveleak.com/view?i=06e_1427609510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wholeheartedly agree. FUCK TRUMP!!!

Found pic of OP

All of the above have been proven to be a myth tho

This

all uppity niggers get the rope

Blacks get ignored now and in fact are becoming once again reviled for their behaviors when they were tolerated for years. You think whites dont feel the squeeze?

See, niggers lack proper concept of the other. Literally no empathy in them because theyre a lower creature, can't do it. Whites are the most kindhearted, sympathetic and naturally empathetic creatures ever designed by God and that's why we get ourselves into these messes from time to time. But our empathy and sympathy and kindhearted interests in the plight of our "others" is over, completely

didnt read

the flag and anthem are nothing more than words to music and a piece of cloth. If you have an issue with policing, use your media presence to actually discuss the issue. Kneeling during the anthem has nothing to do with police brutality, even if you say it does.

I'm white and the cops beat the shit out of me when I was 16. I deserved it though, I called them pigs and tried to run. I wish I had black privilege so people would say I dindu

You do realize wipipo bend over backwards already and provided hand ups needed to suceed. Racists or not the programs and benefits are there.

Its only blacks holding themselves back. You guys need to fix your culture and start holding yoursleves accountable for the majority of you problems.

>flag
(((you)))

So what is the solution they're offering? To not allow police officers to use force to tackle criminals? To not allow them to be armed?

No one talking about the black shooter killing white people in church. Everyone talking about how these millionaire blacks are oppressed. When a cop says "Stop", just stop. You won't get shot. Easy peasy.

>leaf
>thinks Americans will respect zir opinion on an American social issue, which the leaf has no bearing or real experience with.

this thing would have been over months ago if you dumb niggers let the black niggers alone. You dumb cunts make everything worse for yourselves.

>flag of freedom
>dont you dare do what i dont like

you no make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a fucking leaf

sage

You have a mental disorder. That's all that's going on.

Fuck your nigger

Nobody is contesting your freedom to choose to kneel or stand. Doesn't mean you have to be free from the consequences of public opinion.

Fag speech isn't free speech.

Why do black people enjoy being slaves so much?

Faggots bending their knees to their faggot masters.

Or you know, stop acting like pavement apes. That might help too.

That...That stuff you wrote?
>Kinda seems like anecdotal evidence.
Cool Tumblrposting tho
>why don't you whitesplain yourself off a cliff ,you racist fuck.

uhmm niggers kill more people than anyone, being a nigger is reason alone to get frisked imo

>when you're actually the racist.

Those poor millionaire football players T.T

DAS RITE

MAGA!

If that was true they wouldn’t be doing it during the national anthem, they hate America

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage.

-Ibn Khaldun

Meanwhile niggas are killing each other every single day but nobody kneels for that

That didn't answer my question. What do they actually want out of this?

1. Graduate highschool
2. Keep your first job for a year
3. Don't have kids before getting married
Congratulations! 99% of Americans who do those three things aren't poor. Now all you have to do is not break the law and you can live a reasonably comfortable life.

I can legit get fired at my job just for discussing politics. What makes them so fucking special? Really want to make a political statement? Then fucking quit. Retire on the millions you've already made and become a full-time political activist. Run for public office. Become a cop. There's a long list of things they could do that are all more impactful than the real-life equivalent of a Facebook activist, and unlike the vast majority of people in this country, the world for that matter, they actually have the wherewithal to do it.

Addendum:
Let me EXPLAIN TO EVERY RACE
what these people are ACTUALLY protesting.
THEY ARE LITERALLY OWNED BY WHITE MEN
>THEY ARE LITERALLY OWNED BY WHITE MEN
>THEY ARE LITERALLY OWNED BY WHITE MEN

If you look closely during the game you will see it,but it is really OFF THE FIELD that the true dynamic is seen...
They are owned.
They bodies and minds are OWNED.
Allllll the millions seem like enough,until you realize it's actually pocket change for some rich asshole.

When the game is over,
in the tunnel...in the locker room...you see it in their eyes...
>THEY ARE PAID SLAVES
>AND THEY KNOW IT.

>It’s about knees in backs
And forearms on necks
It’s about stop and frisk
It’s about bullets in backs
It’s about injustice you’ve never experienced because you are white
liveleak.com/view?i=ee2_1389241740
liveleak.com/view?i=06e_1427609510

Threadly reminder that whites treat blacks better than whites treat whites, blacks treat whites, or black treat blacks

we get plenty of injustice, blacks are 20 (+) times more likely to kill whites than the other way around

white privilige i guess

>It’s about injustice you’ve never experienced because you are white
You mean injustice that none of these uppity, multi-millionaire niggers have ever experienced either.

It's a tactic they are using to be unable to be fired for being shit players.

So, so stupid... and dangerous. When will you niggers learn that giving into jew tactics little by little is exactly how marxist subversion works?

Trump understands that America is an extremely diverse amalgamation of cultures and beliefs and the only thing binding us all together is the United States' ideal of the democratic republic. This is why we begin our sporting events by recommitting ourselves to a higher ideal than our individual differences and beliefs... the ideals of America and 1776.

We play the anthem and show respect to the flag before each game to remind everyone on the "red team" and the "blue team", and everyone in between, that we are all Americans and this is just a friendly competition.

Refusing to participate in that marks you as not a holder of the American ideal, thus a subversive and an outsider. If we as a people don't continue to hold that higher binding ideal of Americanism... what do we have?

The only injustice Colin Kaepernick experienced was being abandoned by his nigger father and coalburning bitch of a mother, before being taken in and lovingly raised by a white family better than their own flesh and blood

>It’s about injustice you’ve never experienced because you are white
It's about the injustices we do not experience because, as a group, we are extremely law abiding. What you refer to as "injustices" are blacks being prosecuted for the crimes they commit.

those are jews not white men, retard

This

Who remembers the victims of countless robberies, rapes and murders?
Why are they not victims of hate crimes?
Because they had the wrong color?

Thanks for cuck-splaining that fagget.

If it was about that why is everyone just talking about Trump and the fact these apes are disrespecting the USA

Underrated post

oh god those poor sad multi millionaires

Lmao fuck these niggers

Allow me to black-splain:
You're people commit crime at higher rates and are way more likely to resist arrest and be confrontational with officers of the law. Those actions have consequences.

Let me call DJ Khaled and Luis Fonsi for your recording contract again mr. Justin bieber.

We should start a meme to get racists to kneel during the anthem in support of Hitler because it looks like half a swastika to ruin this stupid shit. If you want to protest police protest police, not the Americans who sacrificed themselves to build the country

Shitted meme is best meme

Trump got his critics to kneel before him. If you weren't such a dumb nigger youd realize this.

you + woodchipper == world peace

it must be soooooo hard to be raised by white liberal parents

Lol and lefties call us conspiratards.

>AND THEY KNOW IT
And they chose it.
And they continue to choose it after having the resources to stop.

Because they're greedy.
Because putting athletic talent to work in the police force they want to change would mean hard work and danger.
Because without victimhood they must look inward.

Because the truth is nothing has changed: Blacks made blacks slaves, and blacks keep it that way.

Its about the 500% statistical probability that an african american male will commit an act of violence versus a white male under the same conditions. It is not racist, but prejudicial. Just a simple fact.

>The only injustice Colin Kaepernick experienced was being abandoned by his nigger father and coalburning bitch of a mother, before being taken in and lovingly raised by a white family better than their own flesh and blood
QFE

My guess... you would be treated a lot more humanely, if there is more responsible for so much crime and problems. If y'all shut the fuck up, went to work, equality would come within a few years. But no, you want to be thugs, you want to drive around and harass people, rape, assault, murder.... don't blame this on white people. Own it. It's your fault.

These stupid niggers don't know what injustice is. They have every boon in the world and get handled with kid gloves and they're literally to fucking dumb to see it. Personally I WISH Trump was what they say, but really he's just a civnat cuck. Doesn't matger in the long run though. Liberal whites do not reproduce, but conservatives do. Soon the time will come when white people will look at the enormous resources spent on the ungrateful fucking niggers and say, "no more"

THROW FUCKING COTTON EVERY TIME THEY DO THIS

If it weren't about the anthem, they wouldn't have insisted on doing it during the anthem in the first place. All these guys have huge social media followings, where they can reach far more people than they can by kneeling mute on the sideline and hoping people will get what they mean by it.

Yes, it's about a belief they have about police brutality. But it's also about the flag and the anthem, because those things represent America, and they think cops get away with it constantly because America is horribly racist. That's why they ARE protesting the anthem, not just happening to protest while the anthem is going on.

The nigger problem will be dealt with.

>1 post by this id
Shill thread detected.
Sage.

>Canada
>Fuck-off back to your little maple filled monarchy faggot.

You're right America is bad, that's why we are shipping you back to Africa to get away from this awful place

How do you know what I've experiencd you arrogant, over indulged twat. I've been in war, jail, homeless shelters you little fucking worthless prick. I can only hope one day I get to meet your fucked up cumsucking gutterslut ass so I can kick your fucking teeth down your jizzgurgling throat with Corchoran jump boots motherfucker...I'll even polish these bitches so you can watch your teeth get busted out of your face in the reflection of my spit shined toes.

You too cunt.

Yea these white liberals have too much Jew cum in there eyes and ears to see the more obvious picture that
>Black people get arrested, paid poorly and get bad grades not because Whitey keepen us down but because they're violent, lazy and stupid.
But the electronic jew will keep pushing gang culture on black people to keep them in their place and will then proceed to blame it on white people to cause racial tensions and keep the eyes of the real problem.

>>THEM

it's about tribalism

Shalom! love your lyrics. Would you like to sign with Shekelstein records? I can call my friend Ariel at the radio station and get him to play it round the clock, then i'll get my third cousin David Moneyberg to write about it in his magazine!

>I can't breath

I believe the word you were looking for is "breathe"

>let me white-splain..
fuck off nigger and go open a bottle of meds

>have an opposing opinion
>ur a shill!!!!
alt right turd

Dear White people,
You are being replaced.
Shamed.
Murdered
Raped
Insulted daily
You are the slaves
I give up on you, because none of you seem to care.

>It’s about knees in backs
>And forearms on necks
>It’s about stop and frisk
>It’s about bullets in backs
>It’s about sentences being handed out with out a trial
>It’s about being looked at as a lesser man
>But god forbid they ever question the man

That's what happens when your culture revolves around crime and trying to bring down civilized society. get batond faggot

Fuck off leaf splainer

Everything you listed there happens not because the people are black, which is not a choice, but because they choose to chimp out, which is a choice.

Learn to act like a human and get treated like a human. Act like an animal and get treated like an animal. Its very simple

white privilege is just a weapon for legally harming, insulting and acting racist agains white people.
They could say, the old woman in second video was privileged her whole life, she just one time got a taste of how these pooor boys have to feel every day.

In Germany a famous journalist said, after the sexual harassments in Cologne on New Years Eve, this one accident brought a short reversion of the TRUE power relations.
Because in that moment it was reduced to numbers and physical strenght In every other area the german women are superior and more powerful than the poor poor refugee boys.
That's what he said annalogously.

Someone to a beat poetry rendition of this on voocaroo

>cops treat trailer trash better than a millionaire

I don't get it.

>But first you need to acknowledge that things aren’t equal

AND THEY FUCKING NEVER WILL BE IN ANY FUCKING REALITY ON ANY FUCKING NUMBER OF FUCKING FACTORS YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST PIECE OF SHIT

Day of the Rake, leaf.

'til then, sage.

>It’s about injustice

stop breaking the law, and the police will leave you alone. Why is this so hard to figure out? It's not white cops killing innocent black men, it's cops killing criminals in self defense. These retarded yard apes are literally protesting a persons right to defend themselves from violent psychotic criminals, and that's what's pissing people off.

Trump is the reason 76% of blacks are irresponsible fathers

Trump is the reason that 18% of the population commit 70+% of the crime

Or it's your lack of ethics, culture and the ability to pull yourself above being an animal

Funny how nobody ever mentions the FACT that cops kill more WHITE people every year than blacks. Funny how everyone forgets black commit crimes WAY more than whites do. Why should you be treated the same as myself when I've never been arrested or been to jail?

Stop breaking the law. Niggers are all about "talk shit get hit" thug life until they try it on a cop and get rekt. Then it's dindu tears about how oppressed they are. Stop. Breaking. The. Fucking. Law.