White racists, fuck off

Reminder that we Asian-Americans are NOT on your side. We will not stand by silently in the face of intolerance and injustice. Do not use us as tools to justify your own bigotry and oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/transplanting-truth-about-organ-donor-shortage/article/2606541#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then go back to asia you ungrateful scum.

Blast this dude everywhere.
I guarantee you almost all of his patients are white, and even normalfags have realized that "white supremacy" is just anger over the fact that white people exist.

Imagine going to his shitty country and doing the same exact thing
>hurr I take a stand against gook supremacy
imagine how fast your ass would be out of there or beaten to a pulp or something else

Half gook here. Fuck him.

MAGA

>Asian before American
you have to go back

This Asian allegedly went to med school at Duke and Stanford, can't really talk about oppression if that's true

"Go back to China, bitch"

I used to just hate niggers. In the last five or so years I've really begun to realize that white people have no allies. Every person who isn't white is really just another enemy.

There's something really pathetic about doctors and millionaire sports stars acting preachy and sanctimonious about inequality.

Not exactly a bright idea given what you could be dealing with down the line. Keep venting that whites are evil, they are the lesser of two evils you could be facing OP.

This. And such a low effort empty gesture too.

This is like the OK symbol meme for leftists.

Why brought ye us from bondage;
Our loved Egyptian night ?

You'll shut up and do my laundry while I'm killing niggers or I'll sell your daughters to the Spics in return for a ceasefire.

Actually, Asians are the most racist people on the planet. You retards don't even know about the Han ethnic group or Han supremacy, because you're all retarded

t. Asian-American immigrant

Go fuck yourself, Chink. I like this country because I like whites and white culture better than the disgusting, polluted ant-hill known as Asia. All that culture and technology and all those nations have been able to achieve are smog-filled, drug-saturated, crime-ridden shitholes. A human can’t live like a human unless they’re in a rural area or live in Central Asia. Even the rich suffer constantly.

People like you want to import waves upon waves of subhumans into Europe and the Americas. Those shit skins are not going to integrate like American blacks almost did in the 20th century and eventually will in the 21st. They haven’t lived in this land and in this culture for hundreds of years. Why not leave well enough alone and live among other whites?

And I want to make one thing clear- Chinks are not human.

What's it like being a self-hating cuck with no dignity? Castrating yourself just to gain the favor of racist Whites?

Nothing pisses me off more than asians being anti-white.

THOSE FAGGOTS ARE basically guests in this nation and choose to act this way?

>TFW we sacrificed Anglo-Germanic American lives for the sake of defending South Korea, so later-on they have the freedom to hate us and disrespect our country

Don't you already know how it feels? You do the exact same thing for niggers and shit skins. What a stupid question.

This is a bait right? But that aside, this Eugene Gu, I've always seeing this dude commenting shits on Trumps twits.

>>
All of americas problem regarding immgration, lgbt, abortion, blacks and the rest are entirely exclusive to a 1st world country. You can easily solve this things is just that you are too politically correct.

comparison by this is myanmars problems of muslims and philippines war on drugs which is easily remedied by actions with little appeal to emotion.
And yes this countries still have 3rd world problems like corruption and poverty etc.

Not like we need you anway

The only people with more privelege than whites are asians.

You just lost all credibility posting from a white nation. Every single person who hates whites should not be living in the West. You don't seem righteous or based, your arguments are like piss in the ocean, because your very existence in white nations means you've already accepted that white people and their culture are better than your own.

That guy traffics organs with Planned Parenthood

washingtonexaminer.com/transplanting-truth-about-organ-donor-shortage/article/2606541#

>muh "uncle tom" argument
KYS butthurt worthless piece of shit. In the better days you would have been in a concentration camp.

Ok when we're gone, the niggers can go full bix nood on your ass.
>"What is the LA Riot for $100?"

Loving all these motherfuckers dropping to their knees.

Reminds me of an anti-sexism demonstration a while back where all the women on campus wore ball gags in their mouths to symbolize their silencing.

Choke on my dick for justice!

>All of americas problem regarding immgration, lgbt, abortion, blacks and the rest are entirely exclusive to a 1st world country. You can easily solve this things is just that you are too politically correct.
>
>comparison by this is myanmars problems of muslims and philippines war on drugs which is easily remedied by actions with little appeal to emotion.
>And yes this countries still have 3rd world problems like corruption and poverty etc.
These are white people problems, not first world problems.

America is a country of immigrants. Chinese and Japanese immigrants have been here for over a century. We helped build the railroads. Whites do not own this country. America belongs to everyone.

E tu Eugene!?

No
South koreans, japanese, taiwan, are great allies of america
this "man" is dirty mainlander chink
look at greasy, slanty, dog-like eyes
terrible posture and dirty piss-colored skin
Nanjing 2.0 when?

>eugene Gu(k)

lol

>America is a country of immigrants
no fuck off,
WE WUZ BUILD MURRICA N SHEEIT

Ben Shapiro said this guy is retarded because of how OVERREPRESENTED Asians are in med school and as doctors.

>we Asian-Americans are NOT on your side
You'll do as you're told.

if asians are half as smart as everyone says they are, they'd go to the the front lines for whites because the alternative is living in new africa

>"G'HEEE I POSTED IT AGAIN!!! G'HEEE 'GHEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO CRAFTY G'HEEEEEEE!!! XD"

Why are Kuckistani faggots constantly helping the subversive efforts of the Left?

I like the paper clip thing for support of explosive migrants too. Or the free bleeding thing. Or the Nazi Pepe thing. Or the OK hate symbol thing. Or the Kekistan Flag = Nazis flag thing.

These leftist retards are so fucking gullible it's ridiculous.

Boycott that gook.

American history is a perfect example of people submitting to the superior culture. It's the only way to run an expansive imperialist empire. Rome never would have gotten as far as it did without making the Africans and other Europeans completely submit to Roman culture. And it fucking works too. Japan got bombed to shit, we helped them rebuild, and they adopted Western culture. Now they're thriving.

For some reason people think it's "wrong" to tell people to drop their shitty cultures for the superior one.

> Asian-American, African-American, Latin-American

What do you call white Americans? Maybe all you prefixes need to go home, seems like you'll be a lot happier without whitey keeping you down.

Absolutely deportable

Multiculturalism makes America great.

truth is that america has not really run an expansive empire.

it has never gone and conquered a land with a large foreign civilized population and administered it while assimilating it.

marxists pitt the haves vs the have nots

asians a productive in america,infact you outearn whites on average

what do you think niggers are gonna do when we are gone? whos gonna be on top of the food chain due to high iq and wealth?

YOU

attack us all you like but you put a noose around your own neck,you thrive in whiteys world where as you will be the "new whites" in the world of the negro

remember this chink

Fuck off Bulgaria this doesn't involve your shithole. Your country will never matter

There are two types of asians:
1) The self hating, delusional asian that wishes they were white and desperately tries to fit in. Refuses to learn their mother tongue and goes out of their way to not celebrate asian holidays. These men/women exclusively date white men/women and usually talk shit about asians. Naturally they have a huge inferiority complex and worship white people/behavior.

2) The sensible asian. Pragmatic and realizes that white people (and all other races) will always assume they're more superior than everyone else. Prove those faggots wrong by doing what asians do best (studying hard and buy everything they own) Join up with other asians and milk the system. If you're this type of asian, you don't NEED a party to represent you. If you're this type of asian, you give ZERO fucks about whether you have representation. You just continue KICKING ASS.

You my friend are the latter. Keep up the good work. Fuck white people. Fuck black people. Fuck mexicans too. The only people that matter are your people.

>t. Asian-American immigrant
>Chinks are not human.

Found the cuck. Not one post in and you'll already denigrating yourself and all your brothers and sisters.

You suffer from a severe inferiority complex.

>you've already accepted that white people and their culture are better than your own.
No we came here to milk your system. It was too competitive back at home. Now we only have to compete with low IQ faggots.

Silly Chink can you say fired ?

ching chong ping pong

go back to canada

i thought these people were supposed to be smart

I bet he lives in California, it rots your mind living out there

OP is just baiting but its a fact. For a country to be a real country one must get rid of ALL "minorities"(especially if said minority is approaching a double digit percentage). Minorities are just a fifth column that any foreign enemy nation will exploit to stir up socieity. Even those "nice" minorities like asians can be built up against natives.

Please go back

/thread

>when his last name is actually 'Goo'

Blacks hate them just as much as whites, Indians to. Because both groups do business in the black community while treating them like the criminals they are. In the long run, they are allies.

Lmao all these gooks and hapas sucking white dick
>female gooks worship white cock
>male gooks worship white cock
>those gooks who dont get shit from other gooks
east asians are a mess. A big big mess.

I think Eugene (GENA) Gu is not representative of proud asian americans who are already white and is a pig dog fucker swine

It's funny because everyone thinks they're fighting white supremacy, when in reality they're just fighting white people because it's socially acceptable to hate them, which in turn will lead to white people waking up and taking pride in their whiteness.

Nice proxy leaf, we all know you aren't a part of this beautiful country

Is this real? Can you seriously get away with doing black power salutes as an Asian? I mean 70k+ likes really? Fuck it. I am doing black power salutes and so now I can have pride in my race too and not have to get doxxed and fired for doing the white version.

Nope, he's in Tennessee. Probably gets to see lots of racist White hicks up close.

Breitbart already tried to go after Eugene last year and got BTFO.

We're not going anywhere.

Haha, try it, loser.

Breitbart tried to get him fired for this but it turned out to be a big nothingburger and just made him a hero for the left. Try again, chumps!